BNP Paribas Investment Partners

BNP Paribas Investment Partners Employer Reviews

Good banking presence and strong network of great people.
Managing Director, Institutional Sales (Former Employee), Chicago, IL.June 1, 2012
Pros: good us based leadership
Cons: more institutionallly marketable strategies needed
Good investment niche products across balance sheet and pension sectors.
High staff turnover
Assistant Compliance Officer (Former Employee), LondonSeptember 19, 2014
When I worked for BNP Paribas it was a new team in Compliance and I didn't have any handover, but there was a very high staff turnover in Compliance, which was difficult at times.
A typical day for me was more of an administrative role, rather than full Compliance as there was a high demand from the Head Office in Paris for various ad hoc duties and – more... statistics were required.
Sanctions checking and PEP checking, stationery orders, arranging travel were all part of my day.
Most enjoyable part of the job was I was always kept busy and there were fast deadlines. – less
Stable Environment
Assistant Manager, Marketing & Investment Research (Former Employee), 台北市, TPEJanuary 2, 2014
The company has thorough coverage in the global asset management. It prefers centralized management and thus each employee has limited flexibility on business innovation. In general, the company package is around average with fair job security.
Major french bank
Strategic Analyst (Former Employee), Paris, A8September 9, 2013
Difficult to get hire but very dynamic environment. Lots of possibilities to work abroad.
Riche expérience sur une multitude de sujets
Assistante chargée de Projets RH (Current Employee), Paris 9August 3, 2013
Intervention sur une grande diversité de sujets RH, à la fois sur des missions opérationnelles et de développement, au sein d'une entreprise en constante évolution: mobilité, formation, relations sociales, reporting, communication RH...