Pros: Start time was suitable for me.
Cons: Commuting time was extremely long
• Was responsible for providing monthly status information on outstanding confirmations and signature verification documents, which result in 90% of outstanding confirmations and signature verification documents being returned
• Investigated and reviewed general ledger for over eight hundred and thirty accounts to ensure balances are correct, which resulted in a smooth transition for the next business day
• Assisted managers on various projects, i.e. writing procedures for verification group, Dodd Frank Regulatory reporting
• Drafted confirmations for various counterparties, insured all confirmations drafted are signed and sent out to clients by the end of the day
• I demonstrated accurate data input, because I kept detailed records on all payments coming in and out of the bank, which resulted in 0% of missing payments daily
• Developed a good business relationship with bank clients in order to retrieve updated contact information and for return of all outstanding documents, which resulted in the bank saving extra time