BNY Mellon

BNY Mellon Employer Reviews

great place to wrok, however job was eliminated..
IT Senior Programmer Analyst/Tech Specialist (Former Employee), Harrison NyMarch 27, 2015
Its been 6 years ago job was eliminated. Don't remember much of a typical days work. Lots of research into issues. loved coworkers there. Was like a family. Hardest part was being on call at night and weekends. Most enjoyable was solving problems
Positive Experience, Great Benefits
Quality Assurance Associate (Former Employee), Cypress CaMarch 26, 2015
Company provides great benefits.Overall I had a positive experience with this company. I was given the opportunity to travel and work under a great manager. I was able to grow and learn from the this company
Not a bad place to work.
Supervisor II (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Good benefits
Cons: Horrible pay
Overall the company isn't bad to work for. I feel as though for the workload that I have and the amount of responsibility it doesn't pay for it.
Poor management, no room for progress, low salary
Corporate Actions Senior Specialist (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMarch 24, 2015
Poor management, no room for progress within teams, low salary for amount of work, unfairness between management and employees underneath and favoritism, very stressful, long days
Great career advancement during BNY years
Branch Manager, Vice President (Former Employee), Rockland CountyMarch 23, 2015
Pros: career advancement, benefits
Cons: salary, incentives
recognition and advancement opportunities during BNY years, did not work under BNY Mellon, mediocre salary and incentives especially for fresh recruits out of college, decent benefits
Management is horrendous
Securities Processing Clerk (Former Employee), Syracuse, NYMarch 23, 2015
Pros: doing the work is fulfilling.
Cons: you only have a certain amount of time to handle the calls
This is a very good job if you with great benefits. What spoils this job is the office politics that is being played by management.
I learned a lot.
Account Analyst (Former Employee), pittsburgh, paMarch 23, 2015
A fun place to work. Great coworkers and boss. I learned a lot. A fun place to work. Great coworkers and boss. I learned a lot.A fun place to work. Great coworkers and boss. I learned a lot.A fun place to work. Great coworkers and boss. I learned a lot.A fun place to work. Great coworkers and boss. I learned a lot.A fun place to work. Great coworkers and boss. I learned a lot.A fun place to work. Great coworkers and boss. I learned a lot.v
great management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Westborough, MAMarch 23, 2015
Pros: great management, flexible schedlues
Cons: favoritism
One of best places I've worked where managers really praise you as well as work closely to help you improve. I would say the only draw back wold be favoritism in job advancement.
A good company going through significant change
MD (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 22, 2015
Like every other financial services institution, regulation has taken a toll with greater focus inward than on external clients and revenue opportunities. While I think the tide is turning, morale has taken a hit. Coming in new is an advantage. Co-workers are great but turnover has been high. I am optimistic about the future of the organization.
productive and easy goin work place where i can grow
Signature Reviewer (Current Employee), Philadelphia, PAMarch 22, 2015
I like to start my work early in the AM and have it done on time so that I can get home the hardest part of my job is working with people who don't work and I end up doing everything.
Great learning experience
RSA Security Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 19, 2015
Very professional. I would recommend this place to everyone. If a position became available for me there I would apply.
Very competitve in sales.
Personal Banker (Former Employee), Vernon, NJMarch 18, 2015
Sales driven. Learned how to communicate effectively. Management always looked for opportunities to promote. Cold calling. Enjoyed working with the public.
Good place to work, raises aren't as good as they should be.
Work Lead (Former Employee), Pittsburgh, PAMarch 16, 2015
Pros: room to grow, good training, nice environment
Cons: low raises, healthcare
When I worked at BNY Mellon I really enjoyed what I did. A typical day at work would be processing checks and reconciling accounts. It was a good starter position for me to at least get my foot in the door in the corporate world. I was offered a promotion and became a work lead a year later. I gained a lot of responsibility and more skills to become a successful lead. However, with the amount of work I had thrown upon me daily, the pay could have been a little better. My co-workers were not as outgoing and motivated as I was so that was an issue due to laziness. Overall, working for Mellon was a great start for me and I enjoyed gaining as much experience as I did.
enjoy working there
Senior AML/KYC Officer (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 12, 2015
Pros: work/life
Cons: no advancements
workload is light, jobs tasks are easy. Not very stressful. job security is great. but not too much advancements. however, enjoy working there.
Great company.
QA Analyst (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 11, 2015
Great company to work around. Nice professional environment. great team worker and working environment. Fun place to work around.
Fast Paced Work Environment with High Profile Clients
Senior Client Service Representative (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 11, 2015
Pros: great work environment
Cons: poor compensation
Working at BNYM has been a beneficial part of my career and has expanded my knowledge of asset servicing. My job is to be the day to day point of contact for High Profile Hedge Fund Clients and meet high expectations. I work in a very high pace and time sensitive work environment, which is challenging and rewarding.
Stalwart US Bank
Intern (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 7, 2015
Its hard to say much but that the firm is respected and very old school. Regardless it is a large player in the asset servicing market as well as asset management market.
Good Work Environment
Client Contact Specialist (Current Employee), Everett, MAMarch 6, 2015
Provides great benefits, including reduced cost on health insurance through their live well incentives. Good pay and a nice place to work.
Amazing TEAM
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMarch 5, 2015
Pros: very team oriented
I can't say enough good things about BNY Mellon. I loved everything about the team, the business and the culture.

If given the opportunity, I would recommend anyone to work for BNY Mellon.

I learned from all the different divisions. At times, it was challenging, but, there were challenges that I could learn from.
Productive work evornment. Good company.
Communications/Marketing - Specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYMarch 3, 2015
Great company with a lot of innovation and growth. You can learn a lot from people and they are always willing to help you out if you need it. I really enjoy my group dynamic and the majority of the people are friendly.

1 2 3 4 5

About BNY Mellon

WE’RE INVESTED IN OUR PEOPLE Client success begins with our people. That’s why we invest in the future of each – Read more

BNY Mellon Salaries