Bob Evans Inc.

Bob Evans Inc. Employer Reviews

If you can deal with management then it can work for you.
Hostess, Cashier, and Server (Former Employee), Springfield, MOMarch 28, 2015
Pros: free meal here and there and competitive contests
Cons: frequent changed schedules
The management was a very difficult thing to deal with at this job. I worked very hard every day and do what must be done. The coworker environment is a very good one. Work environment is a fast paced place to work at. The best part of the job is the good pay that comes in and out of the door. Hardest part of the job is to keep up with the fast pace,
Fun workplace
Hostess (Former Employee), Saint Charles, MOMarch 27, 2015
This job was great for still being in high school and getting your first sense of what it takes to have, keep, and advance at a job. Allows a great opportunity to meet many people and gain a lot of new friends.
busy at times
Host/Busser (Former Employee), Madison Heights, MichiganMarch 26, 2015
I worked as a busser and a host. The busser job was a lot more work. I enjoyed being a busser more because if they were not any customers, it was nothing for me to do.
Fun, fast pace environment
Server (Former Employee), Logan, OHMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Good tips
Cons: No breaks
You have to work fast and always be ready for a crowd. I learned that you can work really hard on a table and get no tip. Management was unprofessional. I loved most of my co-workers except the grill cooks always talked down to servers. Hardest part of the job was being able to get off work at a decent time. Most enjoyable part was the money.
Fast paced environment
Host and Carryout (Former Employee), Streetsboro, OHMarch 23, 2015
Working with customers on a consist basis and ensuring they are satisfied.
I have learned the importance of time management.
The management team is friendly.
The co-workers were hard working and did not hesitate to lend a helping hand to others in need.
When I first started the hardest part of the job was figuring out how to jungle 4 different task at once, but I was able to get it down packed.
The thing I favored most was working with people on a daily basis.
Pleasant Sit Down Restaurant
Server (Current Employee), Findlay, OHMarch 20, 2015
Pros: 50% off when working, flexible
Cons: the way some things are run and dealt with.
This is a productive place to work out to help with communication skills with the general public. Managers are always there to help you, and walk around making sure each and every table is enjoying their visit.
Not the best
grill cook (Current Employee), Elkview, WVMarch 19, 2015
Pros: close to home
Cons: the work load is not distributed evenly
I tried my hardest to be a good worker but I'm sad to say it's not the best ran restuarant. I did get good job references from working there.
terrible
Server, Host, Kitchen Prep (Former Employee), Plainfield, ILMarch 18, 2015
Obtaining a challenging position in the work environment that will utilize my strong relationship, marketing

skills and demonstrated ability to work in a setting to achieve set goals.
fun place to work
Server (Former Employee), Fairview Heights, ILMarch 18, 2015
Pros: good pay
Cons: slow little hours
I took care of the guest and did side work.I enjoyed this company. but I did not want to advance up. The co-workers were awesome and loved their job . The managers were good .
N/A
Host/Cashier/Server (Former Employee), Bowie, MDMarch 16, 2015
Provided superior customer service to patrons
Operated computerized cash register
Greeted patrons in a friendly manner
Served meals in a timely manner
Ensured cleanliness of tables and work area
Promoted Bob Evan merchandise
Alright
Hostess/Cashier (Former Employee), Norwalk, OHMarch 13, 2015
Bob Evans is your typical job, it was a good work environment the people were fun and even though it could be busy and stressful it was a good job.
Energetic and engaging work environment
Kitchen Specialist (Former Employee), Bedford, INMarch 11, 2015
Pros: reduced lunch, friendly staff and able to work with your hours
Cons: few full time positions
Great place to work. Start the day preparing food and continue preparing throughout the day. I learned a lot from Bob Evans and am grateful for the job and the opportunity. Management at this establishment is great. Hardest part of the day is the lunch rush. I enjoyed the getting to know everyone and making friends.
Teenage Employment
Server (Former Employee), Joliet, ILMarch 11, 2015
Pros: location
Cons: compensation
Bob Evans was a great place to work as a teenager. They offered great hours with flexibility. The job was fun but not very rewarding and there was no room for growth.
fun job
Kitchen Prep Cook (Former Employee), Jamestown, NYMarch 10, 2015
Pros: benefits
Cons: hours
the staff and management was great, regular breaks, everyone always felt welcome, there was always something to learn
always ways to grow in this company
Shift Leader (Former Employee), Aberdeen, MDMarch 6, 2015
Pros: good discounts on food, wonderful staff
I started out as a server and in the four years I worked there, I worked my way up to management. There is always room to grow in this company if you want to learn. I learned things like how to create a schedule, how to record and input weekly inventory, how to do the weekly food order without going over budget and how to work with employees at a higher level but still have their respect. The best part of my job is seeing my employees succeed at their job. If I can teach them something new or help them do better at their job, it makes both mine and their job easier and improves the company itself. This company is very good with working around employees schedules such as family emergencies, planned vacations. The only thing I have to complain about it is some of the food prices are a little too high. That's pretty much it.
Love this Job!
Hostess, Carry-Out, Dish Tank, Kitchen Prep (Current Employee), Boardman, OHMarch 5, 2015
Bob Evans is the best job i've had yet! I've worked in many food places and have never been as happy as i am with Bob Evans. They work with your schedule. They want you to do the best you can and achieve the best, and they are sure to help you do so.
Teamwork
Grill Cook (Former Employee), Canton, OHMarch 4, 2015
On the grill line at Bob Evans it was a lot of teamwork and communication. The guys that i worked with always kept me laughing even through the busy times. At Bob Evans you had to know how to work under pressure because that's what it is 75% of the time.
Fun Workplace and productive too
Sr Datastage Developer (Current Employee), Columbus, OHMarch 3, 2015
Learnt a lot. Worked with few really good people. Manager was great.
Great workplace. Good team.
Learnt new technologies.
productive and good quality
Waitress (Current Employee), Perrysburg, OHMarch 3, 2015
Pros: 50% discount
Cons: not full time
I wait on tables and greet guests in a timely and efficient manner. I try to give spectacular customer service to every single guest every single time. The hardest part of the job is when the cooks mess up an order that they are cooking and then it either takes longer to get food out or you make your customers mad.
Nice place to work
Grill Cook (Current Employee), Richmond, IndianaFebruary 27, 2015
I like working for Bob Evans. The guests and other co workers are joyful and fun to work with. The only downside is hours that are available.

1 2 3 4 5