The PR/Marketing intern will play an active role in the public relations and marketing efforts, including writing effective marketing materials, developing and implementing creative ideas, supporting media relations and brand marketing, successfully coordinating and managing projects and events, and providing support of the overall marketing and sales functions.
· Assists in projects and events, from concept to completion to support brands, products and/or sales initiatives
· Writes press releases and marketing materials to promote products and brands
· Assists with creation and development of brand guidelines
· Conducts research for competitive analysis
· Works with social media team to promote content via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Pinterest, and blogs
· Coordinates with PR, brand marketing and design to create unique collateral
· Brainstorms and executes promotional ideas
- Ideal candidate knows Photoshop and Illustrator as position assists the graphic design department with some materials as assigned
Candidate must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Candidate must be a critical thinker with strong analytic skills, have the ability to work in a fast paced environment, and the ability to work independently and with a team. Must also be able to successfully meet deadlines, prioritize ever-changing workload. Should be a creative problem solver.
Please Note: This is a none paid internship/for college credit only
Must be in your 3rd or 4th year of college
About Boca Cosmetics Group
Boca Cosmetics Group, BCG, develops and manufactures innovative quality hair care products that combine natural ingredients with advanced technology to deliver healthy, shiny, and beautiful looking hair. All products manufactured by Boca Cosmetics Group are safe and OSHA compliant.
To apply for this position, please respond by email. Please include the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line and attach your resume.