We are seeking skilled Registered Nurses (RN) to work with our clients’ providing direct patient care in their home. Working with the physician. Registered Nurse (RN) develop and manage nursing care plans, as well as instruct patients and their families in proper treatment, helping individuals and groups take steps to improve or maintain health. As a RN you will be responsible for following a physician established plan of treatment under the direction of our Director of Clinical Services. Boca Home Health believes that qualified nurses are advocates and health educators for patients, families and communities.
Opportunities available in Palm Beach and Okeechobee County.
We are currently looking for Full Time/Part Time employees.
- Current, unencumbered state license to practice as a Registered Nurse (RN) and Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Minimum one (1) year of nursing experience required with home health experience preferred
- Current CPR certification
- Copy of updated Physical, based on state requirements
- Copy of updated TB results/ Chest x-ray
- Reliable transportation