Boca Raton Community Hospital

Boca Raton Community Hospital Employer Reviews

Not enough work to keep my busy
Administrative Assistant for Case Management (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLAugust 31, 2014
This was a full time position and only enough work for a part time position.
Answered phones all day
Patient Access Representative/ Receptionist (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLJune 17, 2014
Pros: free lunch, extracurricular activities such as softball and bowling team that i organized
The main portion of the job consisted of answering phones and taking messages. While speaking to the patients I learned how to calm people down by simply listening to their issues. The hardest part of the job was not being able to fix all the issues that came my way in one phone call. My co-workers made the job enjoyable.
phlebotomist
Phlebotomist (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLMarch 21, 2014
lab assistance, specimen processing, and phlebotomy. As for my co-workers they were wonderful.
Emergency Department RN (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLFebruary 12, 2014
Pros: great people to work with
Working in the ER was great, the ER doctors are the best and enjoy teaching you new skills, everyday is different, lots of challenges but very rewarding and fulfilling job
Productive and innovative workplace.
Project Manager/Operations Manager (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLAugust 19, 2013
I was Project Manager responsible for hospital facility planning and design for new Boca Raton Community Hospital (BRCH) project with key focus on design inefficiencies that affect patient experience.
Boca Raton Hospital
Engineering Associate (Current Employee), Boca Raton FloridaNovember 1, 2012
I'm an Engineer with Bocat Raton. I do maintenance on interior & exterior. Electrical, plumbing, A/C, Boiler Room, and Chillers
I did enjoy working with my co workers and the management was great
Scheduler, Pre-Registration, Ins. Ver. (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLJuly 11, 2012
Pros: customer service, employee appreication
I enjoyed working for the company and my managers. I left to be closer to my mom who had major sgy.
Great Company
Administrative Assistant/ Patient Registrar (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLJuly 6, 2012
I have enjoyed my time there, it encouraged me to pursue other interests as well as continue my education
Very caring and compationate work place.
RN degree (Former Employee), Boca Raton Regional HospitalMay 8, 2012
I have spend 15 years of my life working in this hospital. It has been a memorable time. I have progressed professionally and also become a better person to serve my fellow human partners.
It's a hospital
Telecommunications Operator (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLMarch 28, 2012
Pros: experience was great
Cons: small department
Small Department and although there was a lot learned I didn't enjoy my work experience or the enviorment