Boca Raton Community Hospital Employee Reviews in United States

Wonderful team players
Administrative Assistant/Regulatory Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMay 1, 2016
Involved in regulatory research work
Wonderful learning experience working with Research Doctors
Delegate
able to make executive decisions
work independently
Pros
Atmosphere also created for employees
Cons
Patients with illnesses
fff
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLNovember 8, 2015
I hated working here. was in tears every night when I got homemanager did not do a good job. she played favorites with those in her same race.
Great hospital
Buyer (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLSeptember 14, 2015
A great place to work and to learn as an employee. This hospital has a very friendly family atmosphere and make each employee feel as if they are really apart of a team doing something special.
awesome
Medicaid/Medicare A/R Representative (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMarch 21, 2015
awesome place to work, thinking of going back if i cannot find something close to that place. friendly staff and mangement look out for the employees.
A highly respected hospital, with State of the Art Equipment and Procedures.
Medical Technologist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLOctober 6, 2014
I worked in Blood Bank, which was my favorite place to work. I learned several new testing procedures as well as a new state of the art automated testing instrument.
Pros
human resources was always, coming up with ways to improve employee morale, the evening supervisor was a very devoted, caring individual.
Cons
supervisor who hired me, had her last day, the day before i started, this resulted in a lack of leadership, and a lack of anyone, available for conflict resolution, and to provide support, and encouragement, for employee morale.
Not enough work to keep my busy
Administrative Assistant for Case Management (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 31, 2014
This was a full time position and only enough work for a part time position.
Answered phones all day
Patient Access Representative/ Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 17, 2014
The main portion of the job consisted of answering phones and taking messages. While speaking to the patients I learned how to calm people down by simply listening to their issues. The hardest part of the job was not being able to fix all the issues that came my way in one phone call. My co-workers made the job enjoyable.
Pros
free lunch, extracurricular activities such as softball and bowling team that i organized
phlebotomist
Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMarch 21, 2014
lab assistance, specimen processing, and phlebotomy. As for my co-workers they were wonderful.
Emergency Department RN (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLFebruary 12, 2014
Working in the ER was great, the ER doctors are the best and enjoy teaching you new skills, everyday is different, lots of challenges but very rewarding and fulfilling job
Pros
great people to work with
Productive and innovative workplace.
Project Manager/Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLAugust 19, 2013
I was Project Manager responsible for hospital facility planning and design for new Boca Raton Community Hospital (BRCH) project with key focus on design inefficiencies that affect patient experience.
Boca Raton Hospital
Engineering Associate (Current Employee) –  Boca Raton FloridaNovember 1, 2012
I'm an Engineer with Bocat Raton. I do maintenance on interior & exterior. Electrical, plumbing, A/C, Boiler Room, and Chillers
I did enjoy working with my co workers and the management was great
Scheduler, Pre-Registration, Ins. Ver. (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 11, 2012
I enjoyed working for the company and my managers. I left to be closer to my mom who had major sgy.
Pros
customer service, employee appreication
Great Company
Administrative Assistant/ Patient Registrar (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJuly 6, 2012
I have enjoyed my time there, it encouraged me to pursue other interests as well as continue my education
Very caring and compationate work place.
RN degree (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton Regional HospitalMay 8, 2012
I have spend 15 years of my life working in this hospital. It has been a memorable time. I have progressed professionally and also become a better person to serve my fellow human partners.
It's a hospital
Telecommunications Operator (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLMarch 28, 2012
Small Department and although there was a lot learned I didn't enjoy my work experience or the enviorment
Pros
experience was great
Cons
small department

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boca Raton Community Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4