Boca Raton Regional Hospital Employee Reviews

A very nice and fun place to work
Pharmacy Technician (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLJune 22, 2015
It is a nice place to work because everybody works as a team. Being a hospital, typically working there is really demanding as you need to be extra careful not to give the wrong to patients.
Decent hospital, good care
Patient Care Technician Neuro ICU (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLJune 1, 2015
Great care, great staff. Wonderful place to learn and to grow your skills. Patients are put first and that is what matters. .
Enjoyable and educational place to work
Clinical Nurse Assistant (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLMarch 12, 2015
Pros: boca tokens and movie tickets after a hard day at work
Cons: health insurance, 401k, pto.
I worked at Boca Raton Regional Hospital for two years and 10 months, i enjoyed it very much. My co-workers are team players , u never fell like u are on your own. As a Clinical Assistant i felt respected by all , management acknowledge our work and made us feel very important on the team. On my floor the over turn of patients is very high so we are always busy but staffing is excellent so you don't feel the pressure . The most enjoyable part of my job is patient satisfaction, knowing my patient where please of there care at the end of my shift.
Great team work, 16 years.
Telemetry Monitor technician (Current Employee), 800 Meadows Rd Boca Raton Fl 33486February 24, 2015
Pros: great people that i have meet in the 16 years.
Cons: the distance when i relocate.
A day at Boca Raton regional hospital starts the day with the night shift gaving us report. We start our day with doing am strips. We are in a centralized monitoring room watching 202 pt. with four stations. I learned to work at a fast past with great team work we help one another in any way that we can. Our Director and nurse manager are great to work for, They are very professional.
Productive place to work
Hostess/ Ambassador (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLFebruary 19, 2015
Pros: helping patients
Cons: short breaks, 12 hour shifts
Come into work. Find out where you will be for that day and prepare for breakfast, lunch, and dinner meals. Management was not good. Caring for up to 40 patients for the entire day. The most enjoyable part of the day was seeing that you made a difference in helping the patient.
Great Place to Work
Credit Balance Analyst/Collector (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLDecember 8, 2014
Pros: open door policy, assisting managers, team playing coworkers
Cons: pay, no room for growth unless you have a 4 year degree or certifications
I had an enjoyable time working at Boca Raton Regional Hospital. Management was pleasant and helpful and always there to assist. Their doors were always open. Coworkers were friendly and also always there to assist to get the job done. Team work. Probably one of the best places I have ever worked. Just wish there was a little bit more room for growth and a bit better pay.
overall
Lead PET/CT Scheduler/Diagnostic Scheduler (Current Employee), boca ratonOctober 18, 2014
providing patients with exceptional customer service, and meeting all their needs so that they have great experience for their future return with our facility.
Organization that meets the needs of the community
Evening Charge Nurse-Operating Room (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLOctober 9, 2014
Pros: salary and retirement benefits
Cons: shortage of staff sometimes
busy but organized well managed operating room
became familiar with new equipment
was able to support the vision and mission statement of the facility
co-workers where well trained
hardest part of the job was not always having enough staff to do the job
the most enjoyable part of the job was knowing the patient recived the best possible care
worked in cancer treatment center and it is very compassionate place
Medical Assistant (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLSeptember 23, 2014
Pros: free lunches and very pleasant environment
Cons: having to rush patients for their appointments at times
it is a very busy center but every need is met daily
learned skills that made the patient experience good
the managers are awesome and have the best interest of the staff at heart
coworkers are team players and we make job look easy
trying to make sure the flow is good for the doctors
making a difference for the patients
Great experience
Internship (Former Employee), boca raton, flSeptember 18, 2014
Learned a lot.
Great experience.
Preformed 50+ venipunctures a day
Great Employee's
Resource Coordinator (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLAugust 12, 2014
A typical day consist of review of schedules for the previous day. Daily schedule auditing and staff planning for night shift employees. I learned the logistics on patient flow throughout the hospital. I learned how staffing effects the budget limits. Co-workers were great to work with and very helpful. The hardest part was adjusting to changes in new developments, such as new buildings and limited employee parking.
Fun place to work with challenges
Phlebotomist (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLMay 12, 2014
I enjoy still working at Boca Regional Hospital its a great place to meet new people and become close with the patients. You are a person here and not a number at the hospital, the size is great! Doctors and nurses are wonderful.
It's intense work on a daily basis but fun at the same time
Collector Analyst (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLApril 16, 2014
Pros: free breakfast every single friday
Cons: no jeans on friday
There is always something new to learn because of the very dynamic nature of the Healthcare industry.
My coworkers are very knowledgeable and great team players.
My managers are very knowledgeable and supportive as well.
The hardest part of my job is volume, there is a lot of work to be done and I am the only one doing it all.
The most enjoyable part of my job is my personal satisfaction i.e. the feeling that I have gotten the job done and made a difference at the end of every business day. I enjoy kudos from my boss every now and then as well.
NA
Registered Medical Assistant (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FloridaApril 2, 2014
Blood draws
Administer injections
Gathering patient information
Assisting the doctors with procedures
Very Good
RRT (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLJanuary 20, 2014
Pros: laidback
Cons: small hospital
Very Good place to work.Very nice environment for patients and staff.
Very productive and fulfilling days
Patient Access Registrar (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLDecember 27, 2013
A typical day would be checking in visitors, patients and all others that enter facility. I also print schedule for following day(s) and print and assemble all paperwork for out patient registration depts, pre-op appts and surgery appts.
Life in the ICU
Intensive Care Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLNovember 4, 2013
I have been working at this hospital for over three years as an ICU nurse. I love my job. I love my unit (medical) and overall this has been a very happy and rewarding job. My director is amazing and the nursing leadership makes me feel like they are on my side instead of against the nurses. I would recommend this job to anyone. I plan to persue a career as a Nurse Practitioner soon but will keep my job per diem as a nurse just becuase I love it and this hospital.
By far the most technologically advanced facility I have been in!
Patient Care Assistant (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLSeptember 11, 2013
This is definitely a teaching hospital. On a regular basis we are always keep informed on all the changes and latest dealing with healthcare and medicine.
Great way to get a foot in the hospital
VIP Suites Hostess (Former Employee), Boca Raton, FLSeptember 5, 2013
Fun, and busy days. Management was OK. Best part was making patients happy!
productive, enjoyable place to work.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLSeptember 3, 2013
It is a great place to work, I feel very comfortable around my co-workers, we work as a team, we feel respected, management respect our input, it is a place where you can grow to your full potential.I like my job.