Boch Automotive is seeking a Parts Counterperson. This position is the principle contact between the dealership and the Service Department for the sale and delivery of auto parts. The primary job objective is to provide excellent customer service to service technicians and maximize sales of parts and accessories.
- Assist walk-in customers in selecting required parts, suggest companion requirements, offer specials, and ensure that the customer is exposed to the full product line.
- Answer phone calls, providing price quotes and other information. Assist outside sales representatives with their orders.
- Pull purchases from stock. If the part is not in stock, determine availability and submit an emergency order if requested by the customer.
- Replenish assigned inventory daily. Advise Parts Manager when areas of the department are not in satisfactory condition.
- Provide the same high level of service to the other dealership departments as is given to other customers.
- Provide Customers with needed information and offer additional sales opportunities.
Create and maintain merchandising display to promote product sales.
- One year of experience in an automotive parts dept is (Required)(Preferred)
- Proven ability to provide an exceptional customer experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
- Prior parts sales experience preferred