Boddie-Noell Enterprises, Inc. Employee Reviews

Run run run
Cahier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NCNovember 23, 2017
If you like being abused. Being told you are not doing your job correctly when you are go ahead be my guest. Or when some employees feel like can say that they will bust you to the white meat. Or shift mangers feel like they can put their hands on you...
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
Dont work there
Boring work place
Hardees (Former Employee) –  Amelia Court House, VANovember 8, 2017
Hardee’s was a stressful place to
Work with no hours and no good pay and management was not very good or helpful everyone have attitudes and doesn’t like to get the work done
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short break
Super busy, Have to be fast
Cashier/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCAugust 6, 2017
Good feet bone to work here. Have to love socializing and meeting friends. Get to know the customers and their orders, Meet your co-workers and become friends.
Pros
$5.00 off lunch
Cons
short breaks
A quiet and productive place to work.
Help Desk Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Rocky Mount, NCJune 15, 2017
A typical day involves taking 20+ calls, friendly communicating with my co-workers, troubleshooting simple technical/service issues, and documenting data. I have learned how to work within a data base and how to troubleshoot restaurant equipment. Management within my department is very structured. BNE is rooted in their Christian principles and their standards of a professional environment. The hardest part of my job is deciding how to troubleshoot the equipment issues the restaurants call in. The most enjoyable part of my job is being able to work with my supportive co-workers and having down time to focus on school work.
Negative
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Troutville, VAMay 17, 2017
Everything at Hardee's was sad pay was bad management treated me like a punching bag, rude customers, rude and mean co workers. Horrible experience overall.
Productive and fun workplace
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Danville, VAApril 15, 2017
Working here with this company has been a great experience over all. The management team is great an treats me well and deals with any issues that I have.
Pros
Good with working around personal schedule
Cons
the pay
productive and a good work place
a cook at Hardees (Current Employee) –  Williston, SCFebruary 15, 2017
I really like my job but its to much work for a little money , and i want a more calm environment where im comfortable there and making way more money
Pros
Free meals
Cons
short breaks, low pay
Worst job ever
Cashier/Cook (Former Employee) –  Lexington, VASeptember 19, 2016
I have had stressful jobs but this place by far is the most horrid place ever. Completely changes a persons personality based on stress and unfair treatment. The good workers leave eventually because they're expected to pick up after the lazy workers instead of the managers stepping in. No calls no shows get no punishment. No one knows how to do a schedule. The store is old and stays dirty. Customers get impatient and rude because of the wait time and one or two people can't do it all. Trust me you'd rather be cleaning restrooms than work here. Rarely received proper breaks as well. And no where near enough pay for expectations.
Horrible place to work
Shift Leader/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, VAAugust 18, 2016
Most of the managers I came in contact with were only worried about themselves and when there was a problem they never addressed it. Most managers had favorites that got away with anything.
Do not work here
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, VAFebruary 21, 2016
this is a horrible place to work I made 7.25 for 7 years and I worked with people their whom were their longer and no one receives a raise. the managers pick on people and I witnessed it many times.
Pros
great coworkers
Cons
evil managers
Fun and flexible
Cook (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAAugust 18, 2015
In high school, everyday after I would get out of school I would go straight to work. Most kids wouldn't like to do that but I did because i actually enjoyed working at Hardees. It was fun and the pay was good. They were very flexible when dealing with scheduling.
productive workplace
cashier/cook (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, NCJune 3, 2013
Most of the employees were very kind, when it came to customers everyone was always on their best behaviors. Some days were busier than others, but there was always work to be done.
Pros
good environment, reliable customers