Body Shop

Body Shop Employer Reviews

I was only a temp, I didn't get the benefits of advancement
Auditor/Order picker (Former Employee), Wake Forest, NCJuly 8, 2014
Pros: getting to go out for lunch
Cons: breaks seem to go by too fast
I remember everybody would drag in, in the mornings. but as we got settled in the day would run so smoothly. It was a fun and cool job,and so were the people i worked with. They would make you laugh and cry all in good fun. That also made the day go by quickly.
Fun and exciting co-workers
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee), Huntsville, AlJune 17, 2014
Greeting customers and answering questions about our various merchandise. Maintaining the aesthetics of the floor. And cashing out customers.
I've learned how to deal with different types of personalities and providing good customer service.
Management was flexible.
My co-workers were young and fun.
The hardest part was working at night.
The most enjoyable – more... part were the discounts. – less
Fun and ethical retail
Third Key Manager (Former Employee), Norfolk, VAMay 28, 2014
Once finished listening to the morning meeting over the phone, my day would begin with opening the store and setting sales goals and productivity goals for the store. During my shift I would be responsible for reaching my personal sales goals, man the cashier, help customers with product knowledge and re-stock the sales floor as needed. The hardest – more... past was working sometimes unpredictable hours. I most enjoyed getting to know our customers and helping them discover the various products we offered. – less
Team oriented
Sales Associate (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 9, 2014
a regular retail environment with tons of different fragrances
manufacturing
Mitsubishi Motors (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILMarch 31, 2014
Part of Mitsubishi Motors I worked in the body shop there for a year or so and I had the opportunity to work there for 17 years with the company.
Sears
Sales Associate/Asst. Manager (Former Employee), Durham, NCMarch 6, 2014
I was only a cashier. I took payments and did exchanges/returns.
The Body Shop Family Fitness Center is a great place to work and workout.
Front Desk Associate (Current Employee), Newcastle, OKMarch 4, 2014
A typical day consists of counting down the till after taking over for the previous employee. Then going to each bathroom doing usual cleaning and stocking of supplies. After that it routine racking of weights and various equipment. Finally, after all of that is done or while doing it I have to help customers with memberships or other services offered – more... by The Body Shop Family Fitness Center.

Management is great. They are really flexible with schedules. I have learned about how to better interact with customers, and how to talk to them about our specials, products, or even workouts.

The hardest part of the job is picking up after our members especially when they do not re-rack their weights.

The most enjoyable part is being able to workout during work, meeting and interacting with different people, and flexibility I have working there. – less
Overall Good
Order Picker (Current Employee), Wake Forest, NCJanuary 20, 2014
I liked walking around picking orders. It was work and exercise all in one.
Company closed
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILJanuary 15, 2014
Since I left the company it has closed, but when it was open there were no issues, except the long drive, which is why I left for another job.
Very easy-going enviroment
Cashier (Former Employee), Savannah, GANovember 24, 2013
A typical day consist of assisting customers in their needs. At time we could be slow, but when it gets busy, we get busy. You get the chance to work with a diverse group of people. Job was very fun, laid back, and easy going.
My review
Waitress/Hostess (Former Employee), san diegoNovember 12, 2013
Cons: no customer service
I worked here along time but since I have learned through business school that is establishment is not social responsible and they lack professionalism.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCOctober 31, 2013
Pros: discount, working in fashion
Cons: not a lot of opportunity to move up, hours
The most enjoyable part of the day was helping customer put together trendy outfits
fun
Warehouse and Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCSeptember 15, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short break
working a lot at the warehouse , always a good hard worker, work with compouters shipping products
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 9, 2013
I really like being in Management because the crazy work hours and overtime.
Productive workplace. Great learning experience.
Robot Programmer/Electronic Technician / A&E (Former Employee), Greer, SCSeptember 3, 2013
Learned a lot from classes and coworkers. Scedule changes at the last minute were sometimes frustrating.
Ok
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Albany, GAAugust 20, 2013
If you need a quick job then this is your spot. They are poorly run.
Fun atmospere
Cashier (Former Employee), Conway, SCJuly 22, 2013
My first job and I would not have left if it wasnt for college and broadening my horizons, loved my manager and my team members.
i always enjoy where i work,and i enjoy learning new things.
home depot (Current Employee), freeport,new yorkJuly 19, 2013
it wa always busy,i learned to do different things,such as giving meds,etc. I always get along with the co-workers,the hardest part of my job,to me was not being able to do more for my patients.
Very challenging but learning experience.
Owner & Operator (Former Employee), Wichita, KansasMarch 31, 2013
Pros: career achievements.
Cons: 24-7 attention needed.
• Performed Repair work major/minor to include welding & metal fabrication
• Performed factory spec and custom painting
• Performed final detail of automobile to include color sanding, buffing and detail polishing.
• Records, bookkeeping, and payroll responsibilities
I learned how to interact with customers to ensure they were not only communicating – more... to me what they expected but also how to articulate my experience and how I could deliver on these expectations.
The hardest part of the job would had to be myself being the owner and how that followed you 24-7.
Developing that nucleus of industry personal contacts and the shared love of the Automotive Finish industry. – less
Very compatitive, Flexible scheduling, Fast paced, Unrewarding
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), New york, New YorkMarch 1, 2013
The body Shop can be considered a great company. After being employed for almost 2 years, I have changed my opinion on the company completely. They are not true to their values and their products are overpriced and are not of quality. Management pushes sales associates to do anything possible to make a sale - even if it means lying to customers. Personally, – more... I am not comfortable with that. If a product is good, it should be able to sell itself rather than having sales people practically force customers to buy it. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with customers. Also, learning about the products was fun because you get to understand what effects ingredients have on the skin, which was very interesting. – less

1 2 3