Body Shop

Body Shop Employer Reviews

Sears
Sales Associate/Asst. Manager (Former Employee), Durham, NCMarch 6, 2014
I was only a cashier. I took payments and did exchanges/returns.
The Body Shop Family Fitness Center is a great place to work and workout.
Front Desk Associate (Current Employee), Newcastle, OKMarch 4, 2014
A typical day consists of counting down the till after taking over for the previous employee. Then going to each bathroom doing usual cleaning and stocking of supplies. After that it routine racking of weights and various equipment. Finally, after all of that is done or while doing it I have to help customers with memberships or other services offered – more... by The Body Shop Family Fitness Center.

Management is great. They are really flexible with schedules. I have learned about how to better interact with customers, and how to talk to them about our specials, products, or even workouts.

The hardest part of the job is picking up after our members especially when they do not re-rack their weights.

The most enjoyable part is being able to workout during work, meeting and interacting with different people, and flexibility I have working there. – less
Overall Good
Order Picker (Current Employee), Wake Forest, NCJanuary 20, 2014
I liked walking around picking orders. It was work and exercise all in one.
Company closed
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Elk Grove Village, ILJanuary 15, 2014
Since I left the company it has closed, but when it was open there were no issues, except the long drive, which is why I left for another job.
Very easy-going enviroment
Cashier (Former Employee), Savannah, GANovember 24, 2013
A typical day consist of assisting customers in their needs. At time we could be slow, but when it gets busy, we get busy. You get the chance to work with a diverse group of people. Job was very fun, laid back, and easy going.
My review
Waitress/Hostess (Former Employee), san diegoNovember 12, 2013
Cons: no customer service
I worked here along time but since I have learned through business school that is establishment is not social responsible and they lack professionalism.
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Myrtle Beach, SCOctober 31, 2013
Pros: discount, working in fashion
Cons: not a lot of opportunity to move up, hours
The most enjoyable part of the day was helping customer put together trendy outfits
fun
Warehouse and Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCSeptember 15, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: short break
working a lot at the warehouse , always a good hard worker, work with compouters shipping products
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 9, 2013
I really like being in Management because the crazy work hours and overtime.
Productive workplace. Great learning experience.
Robot Programmer/Electronic Technician / A&E (Former Employee), Greer, SCSeptember 3, 2013
Learned a lot from classes and coworkers. Scedule changes at the last minute were sometimes frustrating.
Ok
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Albany, GAAugust 20, 2013
If you need a quick job then this is your spot. They are poorly run.
Fun atmospere
Cashier (Former Employee), Conway, SCJuly 22, 2013
My first job and I would not have left if it wasnt for college and broadening my horizons, loved my manager and my team members.
i always enjoy where i work,and i enjoy learning new things.
home depot (Current Employee), freeport,new yorkJuly 19, 2013
it wa always busy,i learned to do different things,such as giving meds,etc. I always get along with the co-workers,the hardest part of my job,to me was not being able to do more for my patients.
Very challenging but learning experience.
Owner & Operator (Former Employee), Wichita, KansasMarch 31, 2013
Pros: career achievements.
Cons: 24-7 attention needed.
• Performed Repair work major/minor to include welding & metal fabrication
• Performed factory spec and custom painting
• Performed final detail of automobile to include color sanding, buffing and detail polishing.
• Records, bookkeeping, and payroll responsibilities
I learned how to interact with customers to ensure they were not only communicating – more... to me what they expected but also how to articulate my experience and how I could deliver on these expectations.
The hardest part of the job would had to be myself being the owner and how that followed you 24-7.
Developing that nucleus of industry personal contacts and the shared love of the Automotive Finish industry. – less
Very compatitive, Flexible scheduling, Fast paced, Unrewarding
SALES ASSOCIATE (Current Employee), New york, New YorkMarch 1, 2013
The body Shop can be considered a great company. After being employed for almost 2 years, I have changed my opinion on the company completely. They are not true to their values and their products are overpriced and are not of quality. Management pushes sales associates to do anything possible to make a sale - even if it means lying to customers. Personally, – more... I am not comfortable with that. If a product is good, it should be able to sell itself rather than having sales people practically force customers to buy it. The most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with customers. Also, learning about the products was fun because you get to understand what effects ingredients have on the skin, which was very interesting. – less
Challenging and productive workplace in dealing with different customers and providing solutions to body repair issues
Body Shop Estimator (Current Employee), Torrance, CAFebruary 22, 2013
Pros: free lunch
Cons: staying late to handle customers
A challenging work environment in dealing with different types of customers' issues with body repair and their insurance coverages. Creative solutions are developed based on customers' ability to pay their own portion without sacrificing the quality of work and the integrity of the vehicle. The hardest part of the job is telling the customer that the – more... shop can only do so much in repairing the vehicle based on their affordability. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the customers' satisfaction after the work is done and how you have helped them in getting their car fixed beyond their expectations. – less
Superb Customer Service with personal touch!
Customer Consultant / Key Holder (Former Employee), London, ENGJanuary 13, 2013
Nice place to work with a lot of learning opportunities. Good people to work with.
Young, hip place to work.
Cashier (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LADecember 30, 2012
As cashier, I mainly worked at the cash register,making sure the cash wrap area and jewelry area stayed clean, and upselling at the register.
Fun and enjoyable always makes you happy!
Part-Time Associate (Former Employee), Layton, UTDecember 18, 2012
I loved working on cars like i do at home! I learned alot about body work on cars and how to do it.
Very fast paced environment
Car Custodian (Former Employee), Sutton, MANovember 27, 2012
Pros: i like dealing with satisfied repeat customers.
Cons: sometimes the frustrations of dealing with the insurance end of it
I like to work in a fast pace environment. Im very outgoing and like dealing with the public. This is an excellent oppurtunity to show people what you are really capable of in a sense of personality and in customer satisfaction.

1 2 3