Visit www.bodyguardz.com for more company information.
About The Position
BodyGuardz is seeking a high-energy, web developer professional (1-5 years experience) who is accustomed to working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial business environment. The candidate will work in-house, report to the Online Marketing Director, and assist in the development, management and execution of a strategic marketing plan.
Candidate will be responsible for taking concepts developed by marketing team, create plan, and execute that plan efficiently to create fully functional web pages in Magento.
- Code web pages and features developed by marketing team
- Manage content updates
- Oversee development cycle from design, create, review, test, deploy, and support
- Work with online marketing team to develop new ideas and enhancements
- Front and back-end development
- Ability to quickly and effectively perform troubleshooting and bug resolution
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, or related field
- 1-5 years overall web programming experience
- Extensive Magento knowledge and experience
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Combined creative and strategic business skills
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written
- Search engine optimization and marketing experience
- Ability to develop in responsive web design a plus
- Must be very focused and enthusiastic and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Have the desire to work in an intense, committed environment with a talented growth company
- Have good interpersonal skills and ability to work in teams
- Must have strong sense of attention to detail, reliability, consistency and dedication
- We work hard and play hard at BodyGuardz
- Our company is rapidly growing and we're looking for a teammate who shares our passion to not only provide the best products, but also the best service in the industry
- Every member of our team plays a major role in our success, which we think is very rewarding
- Other activities include an annual company retreat, quarterly off-site meetings, bowling tournament, BBQs, summer movies, holiday parties, and we may or may not have made a Harlem Shake video...
CANDIDATE NEED NOT HAVE ALL OF THE ABOVE EXPERIENCE TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THE POSITION
Indeed - 15 months ago