Boeing
1,357 reviews

Boeing Employer Reviews

Transitioning to a nice work/life balance
Supply Chain Management Analyst (Current Employee), El Segundo, CAMarch 25, 2015
Company is working to transition from an older to younger generation. The process has been slow but there is support from upper management which is helping with the transition.
Decent place to work especially for those involved in vocational fields.
Project Manager (Former Employee), Tukwila, WAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Decent place to work especially for those involved in vocational fields
Cons: Constant stream of rank-and-file employee layoffs.
The company is a predominantly male-dominated institution that struggles with the acceptance of diverse viewpoints, culture, age and gender. The company seemingly struggles to retain young, creative and innovative thinkers in certain areas of the company. Boeing, however, is a great place to work especially if you are in a vocational field. The benefits are fairly competitive. Management tends to be very supportive of their employees and very humanistic. However, movement within the company can be limiting. Despite the cons, working at Boeing has been an overall positive experience.
Nice building to work in/ Bad employee attitudes
Aviation Mechanic/Assembler Level B (Former Employee), Charleston, SCMarch 25, 2015
I enjoyed performing my job at Boeing but I wasn't a big fan of the work environment and the general attitude of the place. I learned a lot about commercial jets so I would say that overall I enjoyed it.
Great Place
Assembler/Production Associate (Current Employee), Macon, GAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Benifits, compensation, family like atmosphere
Cons: doors closing, getting laid off
Loved working for Boeing, but our product the C-17 is coming to the end of its production. I have received a layoff notice for April 17, 2015.
Great to be part of the leading provider of Solar Cells & Panels
Solar Array Panel Process Engineer (Current Employee), Sylmar, CAMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Unique Product, High Tech, Renewable Energy, Solar Power
Cons: Long distance driving
I have worked with all facets of manufacturing systems, including process, design, development, implementation, training and support. My leadership skills have helped to tackle and resolve many difficult issues on the manufacturing production environments.
Project Lead Engineer
Test and Evaluation Engineer (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Challenging, Diverse tasks, Educational Benefits, Good Benefit Package
I am currently assigned as lead engineer on a project to develop a new diagnostics test station. It entails a diverse skill set and braod knowledge of the product and the business system. It is demanding and fast paced and it demands multi-tasking to be successful. The people I work with are great overall. The managers I have worked for have always been positive and motivating. I have been rewarded for my efforts and have a sense of accomplishment.
Ethics and hours
Factory Quality Control inspector (Former Employee), Seattle, and EverettMarch 24, 2015
They want weekday overtime, but you can't do it pre-shift, they want us to sign a ethics form every year when the company doesn't have any.
Fast paced with many opportunities
Senior Scheduling Specialist (Current Employee), Dallas, TX working on-loan in Titusville, FLMarch 24, 2015
I've worked all over the company for 25 years in various locations and on a variety of programs. I've enjoyed working in the space industry, military airplanes, missile defense throughout my career.
Good company to work for
TECHNICAL SPECIALIST III (Former Employee), Huntington Beach, CAMarch 23, 2015
Pros: see reviews
Cons: see reviews
its been very long time since I worked here, was contracted to CISCO Company working on all Wells Fargo bank to upgrade from 3-Com. routers replace with NEW CISCO Routers.
Great place to learn
Electrical Power System Engineer (Current Employee), El Segundo, CAMarch 22, 2015
Pros: great tuition payment program
Cons: very large company and many levels of hierarchy
Opportunities to work in many different fields and learn from the best in the industry. Great tuition payment program. Very large company and many levels of hierarchy with politics involved.
Good over all.
Production Engineer, Manufacturing Engineer (Current Employee), Seattle, WAMarch 20, 2015
Over all, Good company, benefits and multi programs. Work on commercial, Military hardware, wing, slats, finns, door, cargo bay, E-bay, all wiring. B2, composite, F22, P-8A, Peacekeeper, Minute man silo.
Summary Review
Systems and Data Analyst (Current Employee), Bellevue, WAMarch 20, 2015
Learning every day.
Co-workers are great and good team work.
Best enjoyable part of the job is the team I am working with.
The company give very good benefits for medical and 401K.
Shuttle
Department Secretary (Former Employee), Palmdale, CAMarch 18, 2015
To work with amazing and talented men and women that built the shuttle and B1-B to be a part of this for so many years is a blessing, to see the flights on TV makes you proud.
Great company to work for.
Senior Supplier Quality Representative (Former Employee), Dallas / Fort Worth areaMarch 18, 2015
Pros: the benefits are incomproable
Cons: there really are no cons
The Boeing Company is so diverse and wide spread the opportunity exists to work anywhere in the world.

There is always something new to be learned.
Job Security is a problem in NASA programs
System Engineer, SLS Core Stage (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALMarch 17, 2015
Pros: Good benefits
Cons: Travel and long deployments to the test ranges.
Overall, not to bad for the younger engineers but the more seasoned folks are the first to go out the door. That is the worst part of the job.
keep in mind
Senior Systems and Data Analyst (Current Employee), Seattle, WAMarch 16, 2015
It's a engineering company, IT is looked as another expense. No technology long term vision, on the IT perspective. Trickle down management objective does not work, daily work does not matter as much as you filling the management objective of Lean +...
Great job
Product Review Engineer (Current Employee), North Charleston, SCMarch 16, 2015
Excellent place to work. Pay is good, hours are fine, atmosphere is positive. The company values employee feedback. I really like my job.
Exciting job with great benefits
Senior Intelligence Professional (Former Employee), Springfield, VAMarch 12, 2015
Boeing was a fantastic place to work. The environment was professional. I worked both locally and abroad and was always supported.
Excellent employment opportunities to excel!
Long Beach Depot Center A&P Mechanic (Former Employee), Long Beach,ca.March 12, 2015
Pros: building aircraft
Cons: laid off!
I was challenged and applied my self accordingly. Great company training with a dynamic team and drive. Focused on safety, quality and scheduling. Lean concepts and a politically correct environment. Hardest job was the one you didn't learn yet. Company provided training got us ready and able for the most difficult task.Being a part of a product that rewarded you by seeing it utilized in the military to protect and serve and also for humanitarian efforts is awesome!
Industry standard salary and job satisfaction.
Quality Systems Specialist (Current Employee), WASHINGTONMarch 12, 2015
Pros: salary
Cons: opportunities for advancement
A good place to work with industry standard pay and benefits. Career success is dependent on your current manager or must transfer internal within company. The hardest part of the job is dealing within the bureaucracy of working for a large company. The most enjoyable part of the job is working with good coworkers who want to do the right things.

1 2 3 4 5

About Boeing

The Boeing Company (Boeing) is involved in the design, development, manufacture, sale and support of commercial jetliners, military – Read more

Boeing Salaries