Boeing
1,089 reviews

Boeing Employer Reviews

Good Place To work!
Production Team Leader (Current Employee), Macon, GASeptember 16, 2014
Pros: fun
Team meetings
morning stretches
working together with a diverse team
Great Team !
Boeing has been a good place to work.
Shop Supervisor (Current Employee), San Antonio, TXSeptember 16, 2014
Outstanding Achievement Award KC-135 Project Team, Employee of the Month, Outstanding Service Loyalty Ring, Numerous Awards and Recognition for implementing processes saving multi-millions of dollars for Boeing and Lear Sigler.
Undercover Security
Internship - Environment, Health and Safety (EHS) (Current Employee), Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 16, 2014
Can be very rewarding, fast paced, can be dangerous, must be good at self management.
Structures Mechanic (Current Employee), North Charleston, SCSeptember 15, 2014
Pros: vouchers giving for doing good job
Cons: sometimes they are understufed, more work to meet the schedul
Good place to work, nice people to work with, very good team player. i learned new things and more complex ways to building airplane, using composite, new technology,
i enjoy everything about the job.
Knowledgeable Staff, but really narrow market base.
Geospatial Production Technician (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOSeptember 15, 2014
Almost everyone that I worked with at Boeing was extremely intelligent and were always coming up with innovative ideas to improve the quality of our products. However, the contract acquisition team really did not have a wide-enough market base; focusing on one government contract and nothing else, so when that failed to become a winnable contract, it – more... pretty much shut down our domain entirely. – less
Always treat with your team members with repect
Industrial Engineer (Former Employee), Huntsville, ALSeptember 14, 2014
A typical work day consists of a series of meetings, review and updating tasks on schedules.
What I learned - you must connect with all stakeholders and receive their inputs to the schedules on time.
Management wants schedule to be current at all times.
My co-workers - be professional, respectful and ethical.
Hardest part of the job - be blamed when – more... inputs to the schedule are not received from certain stakeholders
Most enjoyable part of the job - Satisfying internal and external customers. – less
good pay, good benefits, horrible management
development/test mechanic (Former Employee), Seattle, WASeptember 12, 2014
Pros: pay and benefits
Cons: worthless, incompitent management, unions are worthless and cowards, poor dining options, management sucks, place is full of back stabbers just out for themselves.
No good deed goes unpunished. Horrible management practices, punishes hard workers and advances slackers and screw-ups.
Great all around experience!
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee), Everett, WASeptember 12, 2014
The work and people top to bottom helped me advance in my field of mechanical engineering.
good place to make money
Tool and Cutter grinder (Former Employee), Auburn, WASeptember 11, 2014
don't complain about people not doing their jobs managers 30 year plus guys!
Aerospace Business and a Fun Place to Work.
EXPEDITER (Former Employee), Cape Canaveral, FLSeptember 11, 2014
8 Hour Shift with a Lunch Break.
Very Interesting Space Program.
Good Management Team.
Working Together.
Getting Vehicle done.
Finish Product.
Great company
Logistic Support Representative (Current Employee), Lemoore, CASeptember 10, 2014
Fantastic company for employees to grow and further your eduation.
Great place to grow
Production Coordinator B (Former Employee), Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: health care, costco card, 401k
Responsible for processing and delivery of production and other material housed in the warehousing facilities in support of complex production and product support flight test activities. Monitored and analyzed orders in progress in order to maintain appropriate inventory and system accuracy (BAAN). Coordinated communication between functions in an effort – more... to expedite production activities and prevent schedule delays. Regularly managed and adjusted work load balancing priorities, AOG, and customer requirements.
 Regularly audited performance and facilitated the reconciliation of any discrepancies as needed
 Acted as the 5s representative for the team in order to become lean, contributing to the overall success of the group. – less
Great Place to Live and Work
Flight Readiness Technician (Current Employee), Charleston, SCSeptember 8, 2014
If you are a full time employee the pay is low but your future is bright. Contractors are not highly thought of and are not treated well. The full time Boeing employees have great benifits though and it's worth sticking it our for a full time offer if one comes along.
3D Modeler for Boeing
3D CAD Modeler (Former Employee), College Station, TXSeptember 6, 2014
I worked with a classmate 3D modeling landing gear for Boeing's software testing department. The project was a nice challege and we were able to deliver a satisfactory model within the time alloted.
Focused on top level profit
Plastics Assembler (Former Employee), Frederickson, WASeptember 6, 2014
A typical day at work was monotonous mechanical work. Flooded by bitter conservative men who forget about the outside world.
High stress and not fun
Tech Services Spec III (Former Employee), Seal Beach CaSeptember 6, 2014
Pros: lots of learning
Cons: corp boeing does not know how hard it's people work
I would work 7 - 4 p.m. 1 hour for lunch.
I learned that if you want to learn something you can even if you have never work in the department. Boeing had a good mentor program and I used it to advance myself. One of my goals was to work in the Middle East and be part of the team that set up the ground station. I did it. Most of the time management was – more... good but we all had lots of pressure, so it feels like we all felt it from them. My co-workers happened to be more like friends, so it made going to work more fun. The hardest part of my job was living and working under the threat of layoff. We worked hard and had lots of work, but Boeing wants less people and more work is left on the ones left. The best part of the job, was knowing I was part of something really big. We made great product and I was always proud to be a Boeing employee. I wanted to retire with 30 years, but it just didn't happen. – less
VERSATILE TECHNOLOGIST (Current Employee), Mesa, AZSeptember 4, 2014
The people and atmosphere are excellent. Management is good except they are located in another state. The most enjoyable part of working for Boeing is helping people get stuff done. The simple thanks you's are enough and everyone I have supported always is appreciative and says thank you.
Productive incentives such as gift certificates
Data Coordinator Administrator C (Former Employee), Renton WASeptember 4, 2014
Pros: free lunches with the team.
Cons: heatlhcare prices
A typical day at work prioritze work load each day.

Team work support each other on a daily basis.

The most enjoyable part of the job meeting different people each day.
Boeing SLS
Stress & Structural Analysis Engineer 2 (Current Employee), Titusville, FLSeptember 3, 2014
The SLS rocket is the most powerful machine ever built. I love every second working on it.
Great technology company
Systems Engineering Support Analyst (Former Employee), Seal Beach, CASeptember 2, 2014
Great Company to work for in keeping up to date on the latest technology

1 2 3 4 5

About Boeing

The Boeing Company (Boeing) is involved in the design, development, manufacture, sale and support of commercial jetliners, military – Read more