Pros: great environment, great poeple
• Performed C-17 combat lighting modifications, worked with planning and engineering on cost reductions, reduced the completion time over 20% and a cost savings of over $5,000.00 dollars.
• Install parts or make repairs to the C-17 aircraft structure as per the instructions provided in the manuals, blueprints, and technical drawings.
• Evaluate the fixtures for alignment, precision, and strength and confirm them with standard measurements.
• Install fasteners and provide a firm grip to all joints and fixtures.
• Treat the damaged parts with mechanical and chemical procedures or replace them with new models.
• Team leader for a team of over 15 employees, assigning, assisting, and monitoring schedule and cost during the modification process
• Currently leading a high performance work group within the C-17 program, using employee involvement and 5S as a means of KPI (key performance indicators)