Boeing
1,403 reviews

Boeing United States Employee Reviews

Aircraft fun place to work
Access Administrator (Current Employee), Tukwila, WAApril 20, 2015
Pros: 40 minute lunch
Cons: Traveling throughout the day
Creating badges for customer and employess. I have learned to follow all rules and always keep a smile on my face at all times. I really enjoy all my co workeers they are my sencond familt away from home. I really enjot thje hours of my job NO weekends so it will allow me to work a weekend PT job.
In good times, great place to work
Project Manager (Former Employee), Huntington Beach, CAApril 20, 2015
Pros: Work
Cons: Downsizing
Best: managing challenging projects across the US
Learned a great deal across multiple departments; management is responsive and lets you perform your job with high level of independent judgement as a professional; co-workers are excellent; Commercial Airplane Systems is the up and coming sector of Boeing.
one of the best organizations to work
Manager, Information Systems (Former Employee), Everett WAApril 20, 2015
Everyday is a challenging if you are a member of a product development team, a new Airplane progam or a derivative. Leading a team of talented engineers with key responsibilities and accountability and managing employee performance and growth was very fulfilling.
Work/Life balance was terrible
Production Test Technician (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCApril 20, 2015
Great place to work if you aren't a family person. The money was average, but the constant mandatory overtime is a family killer.
Excellent
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Edwards AFB, CAApril 18, 2015
Cons: Work would get slow at times but management always trusted my ability to take on more.
Excellent place to work can not say enough nice things about management, co-workers, benefits, etc. Wish I never had to leave.
great
project manager (Current Employee), el segundo, caApril 18, 2015
great place to work, extensive trainings oppurtunities in both technical and managemnet areas. challenging projects and goals. overall great experience.
Excellent
Executive Administrative Adsistant (Former Employee), Everett, WAApril 17, 2015
Excellent place excellent people. Very clean and professional place to work .It had a lot of extras for the employees . Everyone there is very nice and professionial
Amazing People
General electro mechanical tech (Current Employee), El Paso, TXApril 17, 2015
Boeing was a great job for me. I loved going to work everyday. But as a single mother, the hours made a life/work balance nearly impossible.
Flex schedules are allowed in most professional areas.
Software Engineer / Software Developer (Former Employee), Wichita, KSApril 17, 2015
Pros: Flex schedules available, Excellent benefits especially health insurance, Competitive pay, Above average tools, such as near top of the line PCs and dual monitors, Safe and clean work environment, State of the art employee websites and help available.
Cons: No longer in Wichita.
Flex schedules available.
Excellent benefits especially health insurance.
Competitive pay.
Above average tools, such as near top of the line PCs and dual monitors.
Safe and clean work environment.
State of the art employee websites and help available.
Amazing Company, Products, and People
System Design & Integration Specialist (Current Employee), Charleston, SCApril 16, 2015
Love going to work everyday after 2 years. Have been to multiple locations and while the culture varies in different geographical locations, colleagues are generally happy everywhere.
Exciting company to work for
Mechanic/Assembler (Current Employee), Auburn WAApril 16, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Distance
I enjoy the work I'm doing, the people I work with and the professional relationships between employees and management. Boeing is an exciting place to work, watching a 737 take form is amazing.
Flexible work schedules and various opportunities
Project Planning and Controls Manager (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOApril 15, 2015
Boeing provides flexible work schedules, career advancement and growth, and the ability to rotate and advance in many different areas.
Fun place to work and nice people
Procurement Agent III - Contract Employee (Former Employee), Mesa, AZApril 14, 2015
Pros: Cafeteria
Cons: No working from home.
It was a constiant pace job. I enjoyed to work very much and would work a Boeing again. The coworkers were great people and always will to train and help a fellow employee.
Simply The Best
Production Systems Specialist (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXApril 14, 2015
The Best Aerospace Company
If there is something you need to be better at your job they will make sure you get what you need. Rather it be IT, Training, Manpower, they will get it done.
Aerospace Company with focus on large-scale system integration
Senior Business Analyst (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALApril 13, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Poor work/life balance
Customer focused, efficiency driven, fast paced, constant change, integrated business systems, state-of-the-art products and services, one-company mentality.
Boeing is an excellent place to work for, Culture and products are unmatched with others in Aerospace
Senior Business & Planning Analyst (Former Employee), Boeing MesaApril 13, 2015
Pros: Excellent Products and open culture
Cons: None
I have really enjoyed working for Boeing over 32 years and has an excellent time by growing with the company. I wish I was still a member of Boeing Family.
Very fun environment
Assistant Engineer - 20hrs/wk (Former Employee), Huntington Beach, CAApril 13, 2015
Pros: Professional team.
Cons: Nothing
This is a very professional group to work with.
Productive, sharing knowledge in the group.
The management team is very professional.
Time to Leave
Staff Analyst/OA (Current Employee), Everett, WAApril 11, 2015
Pros: Great benefits
Cons: Management heavy and good at wasting time
I love working with my team. They make it fun and we make sure to do entertaining things on a weekly basis to keep our groups morale up. The hardest part of my job is staffing since it is so dynamic but it is also the most fun since it is so dynamic. It keeps my hopping. My job has a lot a variety which keeps it interesting. I love to put out fires and find solutions.

When I first started at my company, it was a fantastic place to work. Then upper management instructed first and second line managers to start giving out a certain percent of corrective actions against their employees. Moral is down and people are leaving in droves
Great culture, provided growth in both busisness and technology
Information Technology Manager (Current Employee), Herndon, VA (Washington DC)April 10, 2015
Pros: Company Brand and opportunities
Cons: Limited opportunities in Southern California
Fast paced, demanding customer and providing service for a real world mission. Keeping track and providing guidance for over 50 tasks at any given time. Managing budget, people and tasks while working side by side with customer.

Hardest part of job is mannaging customer expectations within contract scope, budget and reasonable technical timelines.

Most enjoyable part of job working with so many facets of technology and motivating people.
Not a place for anyone w/ an IT background, unless you're a contractor.
Software Programmer/Analyst 4 (Former Employee), Seattle, WAApril 9, 2015
Was a great company, until they decided the pension plan was too expensive and management decided to get rid of life-time employees w/ years of experience. This was a bad idea in the 90's, when Boeing offered a retirement package that was to good to be true. The brains and tribal knowledge walked out the door and the CEO admitted it was a mistake.

Well they're destine to repeat the same mistake, and they have...

1 2 3 4 5

About Boeing

Boeing is the world's largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security – Read more

Boeing Salaries