Boeing Employee Reviews in United States

Found 2,667 reviews matching the search
I enjoyed going on deployments on the USN ships
FA-18 E/F Aircraft Avionic FSR (Former Employee) –  Lemoore, CAJune 27, 2016
The people I worked with were excellent. As a Avionics Field Service Representative, I made 5 deployments on board USN Aircraft Carriers in 10 years. Working 12 hours on and 12 hours off for 6 months at a time.
Pros
Heathcare
Cons
Working under a contract you can be laid off many times.
Enjoyable and fulfilling work
Assembly Mechanic B (Former Employee) –  Renton, WAJune 26, 2016
Good place to work overall. Unfortunately, there always seemed to be a uneasy peace between managers and workers. Good teams and enjoyable atmosphere to work in.
Pros
enjoyable place to work
Cons
uneasy tensions between managers and workers
Boeing
Executive Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Washington StateJune 26, 2016
It was a good place to work. It kept a roof over my head and food on the table. I was fortunate to have worked there for nearly 20 years
Great company to work for
Manufacturing Helper (Current Employee) –  Auburn, WAJune 24, 2016
Great compensation with ability to move around in the company for advancement. Great people to work with and always putting safety and quality at the top of priority list.
productive, challenging and rewarding
Project Management Specialist, PMO office (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAJune 24, 2016
I like everything about the company and nothing negative to report. Boeing is excellent place to work. The work is challenging, productive and rewarding. I had good working relationships with management and co-workers.
Great Benefits
Instructional Designer (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJune 24, 2016
Great benefits. Some organizations in the company are better to work for than others. Needs work on the corporate culture.
Joke
Supply Specialist (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 24, 2016
A degree is more important than experience. 80% of all new hires will be family members with no experience for job hired for. 95% of all jobs posted are already filled so mostly will be a waste of time applying. if possibly hired dont expect to move up within the company.
Pros
insurance and 401k
Cons
managment dont care about their employees, you are just a number to them.
fun place to work. Very friendly excellent team
QA Lead (Automation Engineer) (Current Employee) –  Bellevue, WAJune 24, 2016
Cool place to work. nice environment. Has ping pong table. very friendly. People working hard. Get help from team members
Pros
free breakfast, lunch
Cons
healthcare, short vacation
Staff Analyst
Project Staff Analyst (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAJune 23, 2016
I enjoyed working for the program, typically I managed the daily progress of each project. I maintained dashboard of daily engineering performance to the planned project. Notified managers and engineer of upcoming or delinquent jobs to be completed. My co-workers were a great team to work with, they were accepting of inputs and requirements that I may have needed completed in a timely manor. My managers were very supportive and helpful.
Large Company
Maintenance Program Analyst (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WAJune 22, 2016
Above average work environment
Good benefits
Average salary
Adequate training supplied
Individuals can excel in the company if you work for it
Variety of jobs and careers (when available)
Pros
Benefits, salary
Cons
Can be lost in the company if you don't stand out
Strong productive time management
Technical Consultant (Former Employee) –  Titusville, FLJune 21, 2016
Great team work. Great communication skills, Strong Computer skills, think tank. Writing proposals, detail oriented. Top level meetings with subject matter experts.
Pros
Great company to work for
great company
Procurement Agent (Current Employee) –  Renton, WAJune 20, 2016
big company, but if you have the right manager it won't feel that way. work life balance is pretty great and the benefits a very hard to beat. the week and a half at christmas is awesome.
Lockheed took the contract and all they wanted was money.
Principal Field Service Engineer (Former Employee) –  Travis AFB, CAJune 20, 2016
Lockheed took over the KC-10 contract treated all the previous employees of MDC as suspect and this was a real bummer time in my life. I really want to forget this.
Pros
none it sucked
Cons
everything mangement was horrible
Big company with big plane orders
Clerk/Engineering Assistant/Plastic Bench Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSJune 19, 2016
The Management at Boeing was excellent. They knew their job, as well as the employees jobs very well. If a problem was to arise about anything, they knew how to handle the situation. Most of them had been at Boeing for many years and knew the ins and outs of all areas.

Managers would walk around on a daily basis to make sure that you were doing your job correctly and that everything was safe. We had weekly meetings to let us know what was going on within our work area, as well as any changes the company was making or going to make.

The communication among the Managers and his/her employees was excellent. The shop had very little or no personnel problems, as the employees all rotated around and worked with everyone to get the jobs accomplished.
Pros
Great company, good benefits and excellent bonuses
Cons
Sold to another company and no longer in Wichita
better
Kitting (Current Employee) –  Hanahan, SCJune 19, 2016
xpo would of been the job , if the management was doing there jobs, the right way. And if they would keep people on and stop firing them for something that's not in there power
The people and the work are great. More often than not it's an individual manager that creates an unhappy working environment for everyone.
Structural Assembly Mechanic, Assembly Electrician (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAJune 19, 2016
I have learned so much about working and drilling metals, fixing items previously damaged by some means while in our hanger. I love working so the hardest part of the job for me is when I have nothing to do. I live to build and fix everything I can and have a ridiculous number of certifications to keep me from running out of work. The greatest joy is the final product being bought by QA and/or customer QA.
Pros
When were assigned a good manager. 2%
Cons
Micro-managing managers. 98%
Production work
Electrical Installation Mechanic B (Former Employee) –  Everett, WAJune 18, 2016
crew meeting every morning getting job work orders for the shift day learning different types of work ethics that co-workers have, i had good managers willing to help with any issues ,co-workers i consider a team member to work well together to get a job done , the hardest part nothing really always had some one to go . the most enjoyable part was the feeling at end of shift that i got my job done to the best of my ability and gave 100% of my skills and i am never afraid to ask questions
Pros
feeling good about myself sense of accoplishment
Cons
none i can think of
Challenging work dyanmic
Office Administrator (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJune 15, 2016
Great place to work. Great culture, fantastic benefits, challenging and has overall been a wonderful experience and am looking forward to many more years as part of the company.
My Boeing Experience
Manager, Manufacturing Engineering (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJune 15, 2016
I have a very high opinion of Boeing. The leadership at Boeing promotes inclusion, diversity, integrity, and innovation. The wok environment was very safe and pleasant. There was a degree of bureaucracy that is inherent with a large corporation.
Very interesting place to work
Tool Design Engineer/Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 15, 2016
Charleston has much to offer. Boeing is the center of the work force with many good paying jobs that are stable. Plenty of water to boat in and night life is great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boeing. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2