Bohler Engineering Employee Reviews in United States

A fun younger culture company that will work you hard.
Design Engineer, Engineer in Training (Former Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJMarch 27, 2015
I worked there at a bad time in the economy and was part of a layoff. They worked me very hard without additional compensation above salary. Great people, fast-paced work, fun environment. Not very good for home life balance, though.
Pros
Great people. Competetive pay.
Cons
Expect a lot of overtime without additional compensation.
x
Design/Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJOctober 8, 2015
There is a very fun after-hours atmosphere. The hours are often long, and it is a bit difficult to maintain a work-life balance
Pros
Fun people
Cons
Long hours. Rarely ate lunch.
Productive and fun work place
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJNovember 17, 2015
fun workplace and positive atmosphere. I really enjoyed working alongside my colleagues. I never did the same thing twice which made it more exciting.
Pros
everyone was friendly
Cons
no growth opportunity
Productive, family atmosphere
Architectural Designer (Former Employee) –  Chalfont, PAMay 27, 2015
Bohler Engineering was a great place to work. Everyone works well together to get the job done, accurately, and quickly!
Good people and culture. Nice perks.
Data Specialist (Former Employee) –  Sterling, VADecember 9, 2014
Good people and culture. Nice perks. In tune with work/life balance.
Consulting Engineer (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 4, 2015
This was a good place to work. There was a lot of freedom for the employees to be themselves. I did not experience micromanagement while at this company.
Hard working group with goals to succeed and have good relations with customers.
Intern Design Engineer (Former Employee) –  Center Valley, PASeptember 18, 2012
I learned a lot about Land Developing and the work that goes along with it. I also got the chance to learn more about drafting with AutoCAD and got some experience using that program. Everyone who worked at the company put 100% into the job they were working on. The managers are friendly and are ready to help whenever needed. They all value having good relations with their customers and make sure the job they are doing is what they want while making sure its done correctly and safely.
Best job I ever had
Receptionist / Admin/ Purchasing (Former Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJDecember 12, 2012
Bohler Engineering was one of the best companies I had ever worked for. There was a balance between work and "play".
No day was typical at the front desk and I looked forward to going to work daily.
I had wonderful co-workers and my first supervisor was wonderful with teaching and mentoring me.The primary owner of the company had a heart of gold.
The hardest part of my job was my dismissal.
Pros
everything about company was a pro
Cons
the real reason for my termination.
Training is good.
Design Engineer (Current Employee) –  Township of Warren, NJDecember 13, 2013
Company provides good training and educational seminars for employees.