BOK Financial Employee Reviews in United States

team work
Commercial records specialist (Former Employee) –  Midwest City, OKJune 23, 2016
What I loved about this specific job was the closeness of our group. We all worked in the basement and we all completed our work and helped each other out. We worked as a team.
Pros
working with clients
Cons
IRS audits
Your job can be replaced from abroad
IT (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKJune 21, 2016
They are starting to replace people with non US Citizens especially from India. It doesn't matter if you have worked there 5 years or 20 years. They pay them more and are required to display their salary so everyone knows.
Great Job
Private Commercial Lending Exec Assist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 3, 2016
I loved working for Bank of Texas. My only reason for leaving is because I moved to Colorado. I enjoyed my job and the management was great!
Pros
Everything!
Cons
Long drive from home
Advancement Opportunities
Full Time Relationship Banker (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMMay 6, 2016
My typical day at work consist of Opening accounts and talking to people about their financial needs. You learn something everyday about the differences between every clients finances and the things we could do to help them. The management team is great as the co-workers, there's always room for improvement and pushing each other is one of our greatest accomplishments. Cold calling would have to be one of the hardest thing of this job, but getting the pleasure of helping someone achieve something they really want financial wise is a great feeling.
very good place to work
Sr. Network Admin (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 25, 2016
everything is great at BOK financial and i am happy to work under such difficult situation.my role in BOK financial was network security engineer.
Relationship Banker (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKMarch 21, 2016
Very unprofessional. The management does not care about you, just want you can do for them. Sale quotas are hard to meet.
Great job opportunity
Relationship Banker (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 17, 2016
I learned how to open and close bank accounts. mortagage and auto/personal loan applications. deposits ,withdrawal, loan payments, cashier checks and promoted our special offers
Pros
free bank accounts. after 3 mo of working you had 1 week of paid vacation
Cons
no comments
Bank of Oklahoma
SENIOR BANKER (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKMarch 15, 2016
In store retail banking was challenging for the lack of privacy and the push for sales and opening of new accounts. Checking account products had lots of fees, including overdraft policies which were questionable.
Pros
Good marketing support
Cons
Poor hours, low pay, and lack of privacy for customer interaction
Bok
Express Banker (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 26, 2016
Is a great place, great benefits. Great team atmosphere. It would be nice if they will willing to help with school. not just a degree in the banking world.
environment varies
TELLER (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJanuary 11, 2016
The work environment can vary from branch to branch. The training was great and well planned, many different learning styles are addressed.

Want to know more about BOK Financial?

Ask a question
BOK is Awesome
Remittance Clerk (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 29, 2015
This was an awesome place to work with a fabulous team of people and great management. You will work hard, especially if you work on the OPEX opener but it is an awesome place to work.
Pros
Awesome Company, Team, and Management
Cons
Long shifts.
I hated working for this company. They hire the most obnoxious people, and the management sucks!
Imaging Specialist; Research Clerk; Proof Clerk (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKDecember 24, 2015
Extremely ineffective management that plays favorites, and succumbs to political correctness. Most of the people are extremely hateful there, and the women think they're all "entitled" and are better than everybody else. The atmosphere there on a daily basis is very cut-throat and people are two-faced.
Cons
No perks, bad management, low pay, high stress due to rude co-workers
Good solid company
Remittance Clerk III (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 18, 2015
Fast paced work environment, never a dull moment, various learning opportunities. A bit of a micro-management style, but with as many people as there are working there, it was expected. The center is growing and is experiencing growing pains, but management is working hard to solve the problem. There is variety in what I do each day some good, some not, this is the way with most companies, I turn this into a learning opportunity for growth.
Pros
Learning of all departments work flow
Cons
rotating work schedule
Enjoyed working for BOK financial
Sr. Oracle DBA (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 4, 2015
great work place. relaxed but professional working environment. contractors and employees are treated with same respect given same duties to participate in growth of organization.
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Grove OKOctober 13, 2015
I started out as a roaming teller from branch to branch and worked my way up to supervisory level. Took care of scheduling, new accounts, teller, new accounts, sales and referrals. Had several productivity demands that were always fully met.
Stable
Corporate Community Relations Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKOctober 12, 2015
Company just recently went through several leadership changes that has caused several reorganizations, some good and some not so good. Overall it's still a good 'ol boy network
Good company to work for
SALES SPECIALIST, INSTITUTIONAL WEALTH MANAGEMENT (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 24, 2015
This company has great benefits and is a great place to work. I have enjoyed my co-workers and a decent work/life balance. I have learned a lot about the corporate culture that I know will help me in my future positions.
Productive and busy workplace, fun loving co-workers
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Muskogee, OKSeptember 23, 2015
Great benefits. Good hours. supportive management. They provide you with the needed training for the job so that you feel comfortable. And weekly updates by email company wide, this helps you to feel informed.
Productive and fun workplace. Family oriented staff.
Bank Teller (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKSeptember 18, 2015
Work is pretty routine. Coworkers are loving and its a family-like environment. Love to have fun to relieve the stress. Clientele are sweet and personable. Hardest part is making a disgruntled client happy and satisfied.
Enjoyable place to be employed.
Assistant Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMSeptember 10, 2015
There are always new and interesting things to learn, constant changes so there is little time to remain stagnant. The management is eager to help you grow and development is a priority. Policies and procedures are always communicated clearly and very point-blank, the clientele and getting to know and help them is very rewarding.
Pros
Supportive management.
Cons
Long hours for salaried employees

Ask a question about working or interviewing at BOK Financial. Our community is ready to answer.