Bolder Healthcare Solutions Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Poor Management
Patient Advocate (Former Employee) –  VAFebruary 18, 2018
Bolder offers a wonderful service for patients. However, management is very unprofessional. They do not recognize their employees that are working and giving 110% to their job and they allow other employees to be slack and not work with no consequences. Poor management decisions and uneducated managers make Bolder a terrible company to work for.
Pros
Helping patients
Cons
Poor management
There way or the highway.
Senior Collections specialist (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MAFebruary 7, 2018
This place is one of the most unprofessional.places to work. They like to braw beat on employees..put down instead of lift up always looking at flaws...finding a way to blame you instead of taking the blame if they are fault because they do no wrong...They stick together like glue.and when you speak up they like to get mad and feel you should stay like a mouse..They need training in how to supervise and manage.seperate friends and family life. This place is disgusting...They wonder why the turn over rate is so high make a change with the fake you present in the interview or week 1 and show you care nothing about the employees or clients or patients..all hospital beware stay away they dont care about your reparation in worcester....
Pros
Only the Pay for the area
Cons
Poor management micro managing, no support no help...love, to see you fail to talk to you, if it negative you can count, on them to be right there with an input but positive or needing help on call, You better depend on cheat sheets
n/a
Financial Counselor (Former Employee) –  Nottingham, MDJanuary 5, 2018
This was wonderful company to work for. I like the coworkers and mgmt. On an average day i would pull and scan medical charts and ER records into the hospitals storage system.
Flexible company with low morale
Patient Account Representative (Current Employee) –  Hatboro, PAJanuary 2, 2018
This company was ROI ARC LLC before Bolder Healthcare Solutions bought out the company. Bolder is a much larger company, however under them the employees lost monthly attendance and goal bonuses. The best thing about this company is the flexibility and having the option to create your own schedule.
Pros
flex time, work from home options
Cons
low morale
Absolutely horrible
Representative (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MADecember 1, 2017
This place is the absolute most unprofessional place to work ! I really suggest you don’t work here unless you want to be treated like you’re nothing and walked all over because you’re not one of the managers or supervisors minion! I was laid off because I had gotten very sick and had doctors notes for every day I had missed but they don’t care what the situation is they’ll fire you for whatever reason! GOODLUCK
Pros
Weekends off, Pto
Cons
Everything but the pros
Not what I expected from a remote job
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 28, 2017
High turn over in some offices, people tend to hid things everyone knows your business but you. I get that they took over the billing from other companies but you have to have some kind of order about billing if you have a large anthem billing you should have dedicated people to handle that, dedicated personnel to handle work comp, commercial and government payers. Its all about getting the productivity claims that are beyond the timely filing are billed over and over again so people can reach their quotas.
Pros
work from home
Cons
No communication, all about getting money and productivity, noone cares about the quality of work
Rewarding
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJune 4, 2017
This is a great company to work for but, like all contracted companies, nothing is a sure thing. The people, the clients, and the work are wonderful. I started my managerial career with this company working my way from the bottom and have learned a lot. Love that I travel and get to meet so many different people. The only down side is that, as a contracted vendor, pay cuts are often inevitable and do not rebound easily.
Pros
Travel
Cons
contracted clients
Very Unprofessional Staff and poor work environment
Patient Advocate (Former Employee) –  Oviedo, FLJuly 2, 2016
This company offers a wonderful service to help those in need of assistance with medical bills. However, the managers and supervisors at this company are very unprofessional. They terminate people without warning or any valid reason. If they feel intimidated by you or they don't like you, they let you go. I was laid off from the company by HR which was on a conference call. I later found out that the person on the phone was not HR. I would stay far away from this company. I contacted the Department of Labor to report how I was laid off by this company.
Pros
Helping low income families with medical assistance.
Cons
Very unprofessional staff

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bolder Healthcare Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1