Bolthouse Farms Employee Reviews

Great working environment
Packaging Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJuly 2, 2017
-Provide departments with packaging material -Use Oracle JD Edwards Enterprise One Software to transfer materials that is in Stock and in Consignment -Generate Cycle Counts of our whole inventory estimating at 1000+ materials -Make weekly summary reports of all our Consignment materials -Take care of tally issues in JDE Software -Receive into our JDE Software all materials that comes into our warehouse -Communicate with departments on any issues using Microsoft Outlook -Overall dealing with about 25+ vendors that provide materials to help package Bolthouse products.
Good job
Senior Lift Truck Operator (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJune 22, 2017
Great job with great benefits the only downside is that they don't pay as great and the management is sometimes hit and miss. You may have a great boss or a horrible one
Sweet spot
Graphic Designer (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJune 19, 2017
Enjoy working with a company with many working parts, the staff is relaxed and allow you to be creative. The marketing department is a great place with a determined staff to get things done.
Pros
Golf Carts, free drinks
Cons
N/a
movement
Field Sales Executive (Current Employee) –  New HampshireJune 19, 2017
they decided to move to a broker and let go of the field sales team, they are no longer carrying a sales team to rep the product in stores, they have gone with a company that does a lot.
Pros
good people
Cons
just a number
It was a good place to work
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMay 31, 2017
Management was great, It was a fun place to work learned a lot. The hardest part was when I had to work 1st and 2nd shift. But, overall was a great place to work. Overall Rating was a well job to work at.
Pros
Was able to buy there juices for half the price at the stores.
Cons
Had short lunches
Educational and diverse work experience
Agricultural Operations Intern (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMay 25, 2017
My experience was very educational and gave me a diverse working environment. A typical day of work could be scouting fields for any damage or problems, or working on field trials. The management was helpful and worked to ensure my time there was educational. I enjoyed learning new things and getting to apply what I learned in the field.
very fast working job
Equipment Operator/ Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMay 25, 2017
bolthouse was a great job, good pay, good hours and lots of overtime.
make sure to follow all safety precautions and you should be just fine.
also stay on top of your work and keep your area clean in case of inspections.
Pros
fast work, team environment, good pay.
Cons
hard labor, continuous work
LTO (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 12, 2017
They are a great company to work for. They are very great at compensating you on anything g you need they also supply you with their drinks for a dollar
Alot of people showed me how to use equipment , took there time on me making sure i did everything correct.
Forklift / stacker (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAApril 5, 2017
Always thought to myself that i would never learn how to drive a forklift , the next following month i was on one and I appreciate the people that took they're time on me and showing me how to use one.. kept me moving forward had alot of experience working there .
Pros
Free juice sometimes
Productive , fun place to work at
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMarch 30, 2017
Nice place to work at , quiet , nice people, customer friendly , clean , slow pace , pay was understandable, supervisors were super sweet , hours were suitable,
Pros
Free lunches
No life
LTO2 (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMarch 28, 2017
Depending in the department you work in, it can be great. The work schedule is never consistent, favoritism is obvious which is difficult to move up unless your manager and supervisors like you. Ive been working here for a long longer than I should have, I almost quit a year ago because I had applied for a better position, which was only a $1 raise, and took about two years and 6 applications later to finally get the spot. This job is like a stepping stone to find a better job from the experience you get here. All in all, if you start working here, get ready to sacrifice your social/family life.
Benefits
Productive Workplace
Janitor/Sanitation (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMarch 27, 2017
Learned a lot through this company and to work with others as a group efficiently. The typical work day was productive and fast paced. the workplace was enjoyable and comfortable.
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMarch 6, 2017
Unload trucks of inventory with the four fork forklift and stack pallets.Make sure all material is accounted for. Kept count of inventory .Took pallets off 4story selves. Placed materials out as needed.
Pros
overtime pay.holiday pay
Cons
Worked harder than what i was paid for
Good benefits, innappropriate hours.
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAMarch 5, 2017
Great place to work, great benefits and experience, but work hours and tempermental co-workers are not good. Mostly good place for older people supporting family.
Pros
Benefits, experience
Cons
Work hours, co-workers
Great Company
Compliance Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJanuary 31, 2017
Awesome company to work for. Product is amazing and as healthy as can be. Always opportunities to growth and to learn new things everyday with a company that is always evolving.
Good work place to learn traits and improves work skills
Machine operator (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJanuary 27, 2017
Good place to excel friendly staff. Great training during meetings learned about gmp and sqf.Learned to use tools and to problem solve trouble shoot a range of machines.
Warehouse
Dock Lead (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJanuary 21, 2017
Always behind in basic product to do job, Good people but work enviroment is disapointing, management is horrible, no support form leadership.
Pros
over time
Cons
everything else
Good People
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJanuary 11, 2017
A fun fast work environment. The supervisors are all good people. Bolthouse makes sure that all its workers are safe at all time.
Pros
Time flys by
Cons
a little loud
Work Summary
Shipping & Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Grant, MIDecember 13, 2016
This was a short term position as I was filling in for someone that was on medical leave. I enjoyed my job very much and loved the people I worked with. They kept me on for 3 months longer than expected and wanted to hire me in full time but I did not know enough Spanish to take on the position full time.
Pros
Great hours, Alot of OT, close to home at the time and great people
Cons
Short term, no benefits, not the best pay
productive and fun company
SECURITY PATROL GUARD (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CADecember 8, 2016
excellent company to work for , have the opportunity to grow in many departments . i was very happy to work in this company , I enjoy my time when I worked there .
Pros
excellent company
Cons
all was ok

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bolthouse Farms. Our community is ready to answer.