Bolttech Mannings, Inc. is a world leader in providing specialty on-site services which include bolting: torque & tension, heat treating via resistance-combustion-induction methods, onsite machining, and induction bolt heating. BMI engineering designs and manufactures a complete line of specialty service tooling/equipment to include bolting tools, resistance equipment, multi-fuel combustion systems, and induction bolt heating equipment. Bolttech Mannings, Inc. has 19 service and rental tooling locations across the US and provides onsite services and specialty rental tooling and equipment to the energy market focusing on the oil & gas, petrochemical, power generation, nuclear, steel, and wind turbine industries.
We have openings for industrial Electo-Mechanical Assemblers based out of our North Versailles, PA location.
Our Mechanical Assembler’s general responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assembling tools and equipment used in bolting and heat treating work.
- Assembles and erects precision assemblies and sub-assemblies having close
tolerance and critical operating requirements.
- Assembles by reading and understanding blueprints and machine orders.
- Selects and uses appropriate measuring instruments, testing and inspection
devices in machine checkout.
- Troubleshoot customer requirements and determine the best methods to meet customer needs.
- Meeting and communicating in a professional manner.
Qualifications include: This is an ENTRY LEVEL POSITION
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 1+ years of Mechanical Assembly is REQUIRED (ENTRY LEVEL POSITON).
- Demonstrated mechanical ability
- Ability to weld and braze
- High manual dexterity for use of hand drills, hand tools, hoist and power tools
- Must have competency in vocational-level math, blueprint reading ability and
- exposure to basic machine shop theory
- Ability to pass a drug and background screening
Our Shop Service Technicians need to be able to perform a variety of tasks, often changing assignments on short notice. Candidates with Electronics or Electrical experience are preferred, as are those with trade school certification or knowledge of tool maintenance and repair work.
If you are the person we seek for this opportunity, please visit our website bolttechmannings.com or by mail to:
Attn: Human Resources
501 Mosside Blvd
North Versailles, PA 15137