Bombardier

Bombardier Employee Reviews

Productive work place with ping pong table
Sr. Methods Engineer (Current Employee), Wichita, KSJanuary 27, 2015
Overall a very good company to work for........................................................
Professional Management and exciting work
EWIS Certification (Former Employee), Wichita, KansasJanuary 22, 2015
Flight Test Instrumentation Design was a rewarding and challenging employment opportunity. The EWIS Certification group utilized my thirty plus years of electrical aircraft experience.
Glad to be gone.
Material Handler (Former Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 21, 2015
Pros: good money
Cons: no loyalty
I wouldn't go back there. No loyalty to or from company. The pay is good.
Easy job, benefits are decent.
Maintenance Technician - Train Systems (Current Employee), Dallas, TXJanuary 20, 2015
Easy company to work for but limited upward advancement at current location. Management seems to need more experience and communication is very poor. Fellow employees seem to lack experience where experience is needed.
Great place to work and advamce.
Material Analyst (Former Employee), Aero Park Blvd. Tucson, AZJanuary 20, 2015
Great place to work, I advanced well within the company. The hours worked great for me.
Averge Pay / Lack of Leadership
PROJECT INTEGRATION TEAM LEAD (Former Employee), Wichita, KSJanuary 20, 2015
Pros: great employees club, good benefits plan
Cons: lack of leadership accountability, lack of employee development
This was my first foray into engineering management which was a good learning experience. Engineering is a tough balance between good enough and not acceptable. A typical day at Learjet means starting your day around 7:30 and leaving around 5:00 with no time for lunch. Just grab it when you have a free 10 minutes. The general base for the company (Manager 1 level and below) know their responsibilities and execute them and a reasonably high level across the board. Senior management is not strong at communicating and executing a vision of success at Learjet based on the failure to execute on the Learjet 85 promises that were declared publicly over the last several years.
I became dissatisfied With This compnay
Locomotive Engineer (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJanuary 20, 2015
I became un happy working for this new company shortly after they took over the passenger service From Csx and They are un organized being new in the industry.
Good program to work on.
Senior Specialist Lead Structures Engineer (Current Employee), Wichita, KSJanuary 19, 2015
This company was good to work for only if the program I was on would have not been cancelled.
Senior Manfacturing Engineer/Methods Specialist (Former Employee), Wichita, KsJanuary 19, 2015
Daily informational meetings with management tea,.
Overall great pride in the product
Loved this career!
Electro-mechanical Assembler (Former Employee), West Mifflin, PAJanuary 18, 2015
Pros: productive, health benefits, full time, good atmosphere, diverse, room for advancement
Steady productivity, hard working and friendly environment. I started off as a temp. worker learning how to assemble and install components into rail equipment. I learned how to read drawings and wire lists. My co-workers and the management team were extremely friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable. After being laid off for six months, the company wanted to bring me back as a full time employee. I loved every aspect of this job but the hardest part would be waiting for work when contracts slowed down.
Working for Learjet
Materials and Processes Engineer for L85 (Former Employee), Wichita, KSJanuary 16, 2015
Pros: benefits, compensation, enjoyed working with my colleagues in m&p
Cons: some deadlines imposed are borderline unrealistic.
With just 2-1/5 years working for the company, I found Learjet to be the best from amongst my previous jobs in terms of compensation, benefits and the potential for learning. Amazing customer experience both internal and external is heavily promoted and it's one aspect that I often hear a lot from my interactions with other departments. As an observer, I could tell that the leadership within this company is trying their best to make the most out the resources available. Although I find some decisions to be a bit questionable, overall I rate this company as a good place to work for.
a typical day at work, what learned, management, co-workers, hardest part of job, enjoyable part of job. Do not wish to have shown publicly.
Passenger Railcar Truck Assembly (Former Employee), Plattsburgh, NYJanuary 7, 2015
Pros: a typical day at work, what learned, management, co-workers, hardest part of job, enjoyable part of job. do not wish to have shown publicly.
Cons: a typical day at work, what learned, management, co-workers, hardest part of job, enjoyable part of job. do not wish to have shown publicly.

Do not wish to have shown publicly.
Hard place to work
LS (Former Employee), new jerseyJanuary 6, 2015
They make great trains but lack knowledge in maintenance of tracks signal and bridges. stick to making trains!
Excellent Company
Interior Craftsman (Former Employee), Tucson, AZJanuary 5, 2015
Company had endless career opportunities in aviation field. Continuous training, strong emphasis on quality production.
Nice to work for except wage freeze and advancement oppertunities
Electro Mechanical Assembler II (Current Employee), Pittsburgh, PADecember 30, 2014
Pros: schedule, friendly enviornment.
Cons: wage freeze, advancement oppertuinities, recently lowered pay scale.
Its really a nice place to work. The 9/80 schedule is excellent. However we are stuck in a wage freeze and the pay scales have been lowered and ways to advance are unknown. Many people have taken notice and workforce has been drastically reducing because of people leaving.
it was a great place to work
Methods Planner (Former Employee), Wichita, KSDecember 29, 2014
Pros: excellent training, and leadership
Iloved the work I did and the company ethic. It had great benefits, and opportunity for advancement.
great place., my boss was great
Coordinator-Engineering Document Management (Former Employee), Wichita, KSDecember 20, 2014
Pros: great work place
Great place to work I learned a lot about aircraft and what makes them fly lot of hard work.
Co-workers great to work with and the money was great.
Long hours but great time off, advancement
Operations Supervisor (Former Employee), Tucson, AZDecember 13, 2014
Pros: work
Cons: long hours
Bombardier always likes to keep their bays full so there is always work. The hours are tough but the time off is great
worked with fun people
Warehouse Processing Clerk- Entered (Former Employee), Taylor, MIDecember 11, 2014
Pros: nice environment
Cons: they moved to chicago
Did the billing for the company and shipped a lot of parts for small jets.
Shift Work
Transit Tech C (Former Employee), DFW Airport Dallas TxDecember 9, 2014
Got in good shape walking the rail every night.
Physical work.
Enjoyed the people I worked with.

About Bombardier

At Bombardier, our 76,400 employees work together to evolve mobility – one good idea at a time. If you have a good idea, – Read more

Bombardier Salaries