Bombardier Employee Reviews

not bad
Sheet Metal Mechanic (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSApril 29, 2017
job security issues at this particular company in this industry...company did provide competitive pay and benefits and when they had work was a good place to work
Productive but stressful
Certification Engineering (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSApril 25, 2017
Great place to work, just too bad the program did not last. great people and benefits able to move around if needed. People are kind and helpful and will treat you right if you are doing the right thing.
benefits
Cons
short breaks
very Productive
Line Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSApril 24, 2017
great place to work. You really deal with all personality types. Loved the customer atmosphere part of the job. It is factory work so you have to get used to the odd hours. Great benefits.
Structures Mechanic (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTApril 22, 2017
Worked here for about 6 months and from the time I got there I felt welcome. Super good people to work with and an overall good company. Definitely would work here again if the opportunity arose.
Too much turn-over and instability
Regional Business Controller (Current Employee) –  West Mifflin, PAApril 18, 2017
Used to be a great place to work, but turn-over at the top and middle management level has taken a toll on the worker bees. I have had 6 bosses in the past 9 years.
Pros
close to home
Cons
turn-over and too many cooks in the kitchen
Contract based
Shipping and Receiving/Warehouse lead (Current Employee) –  Plattsburgh, NYApril 17, 2017
Work atmosphere is very laid back. Management doesn't seem to support the workers as they should. It doesn't seem like they are eager to be proactive for the future contracts.
Great Place to work!!
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Hartford, CTApril 17, 2017
Great Place to work!! Fun atmosphere good pay and great people. Bombardier is one of the best places I have ever worked with alot of growth potential.
Ok company.
Project Engineer (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSApril 15, 2017
Bombardier is a decent company with good products. Its Learjet division was somewhat disorganized in trying to bring the Learjet 85 into certification. The Flight Test Center was better.
Pros
Products
Cons
Organization - Learjet
Great Co-workers
Mechanical Technician/Equipment Operator (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 15, 2017
I can't complain. Working for Bombardier has been a blessing. I've grown over the years and I'm thankful for the growth Bombardier has provided me. I would recommend anyone apply.
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
Upper management not so great.
A mixed bag
Quality Technician, QA Inspector (Former Employee) –  Kanona, NYApril 14, 2017
Early on the work and duties were well defined, followed procedure, and was fairly compensated. After an outside management team was put in place the work culture devolved into backstabbing and infighting. Management took to overriding set policy in order to move product out the door.
Pros
Many of my comrades were easy to work with
Cons
Incompetence became the culture
Industrial engineering internship
Industrial Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSApril 12, 2017
Everyone was nice to me from the managers to the mechanics. You could learn new things every day and they were very nice to teach you if you are new to that work.
Great learning opportunity
N/A (Former Employee) –  AZApril 12, 2017
I really enjoyed working for this company. I was exposed to many different aspects of my field and was given the opportunity to apply what I had learned.
Work Life Balance
Bombardier-Learjet CSA Lead (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSApril 11, 2017
Great Work Life Balance the employees were great to work with, management most of the times stayed with whats "Safe" instead of thinking outside the box
Pros
Work Life Balance
Cons
Force Reduction
Signal Department needs training and better management
Signal Technician (Current Employee) –  Camden, NJApril 11, 2017
I have been with this company for about 8 months now and all that I can say is that if you are looking for a chance to advance and grow within a company the signal department is not the place for you. The manager has a very unprofessional demeanor, is rude and will talk down to you and about you. There is no real training and plenty of favoritism.
Pros
Easy work with good pay
Cons
Disrespectful supervisor
Not a bad place to work!
Final Assembly Inspector (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSApril 2, 2017
I've worked at Bombardier for almost 20 years. I've enjoyed every minute. It's provide a lot for my family and am grateful I've been employed there as long as I've have.
Sr. Human Resources Business Partner (Current Employee) –  Wichita, KSMarch 30, 2017
Overall a good place to work. Exciting work and great people. The security of the Aviation industry is troubling. Work life balance was good overall (roughly 45-50 hours per week). There were times that more was required.
Quality Manager
Senior Quality Manager (Former Employee) –  Camden, NJMarch 28, 2017
Managed Quality Department consisting of Supplier Quality Engineers, Quality Engineers, and Quality Technicians. Developed and implements ISO 9001 Quality Management System
Fast paced and excellent workforce
Project Integrator (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSMarch 21, 2017
The people at Learjet were amazing to work with and there was a very high level of professionalism. Work load was very intense due to working in a developmental environment.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Work Load
Great Aerospace company
Executive Administrator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 20, 2017
Bombardier Aircraft Service Centers provided a great working experience - enjoyed the daily interaction with coworkers around the globe. Daily interaction with customers at the corporate level.
VP change occurred in 4th quarter of 2016.
Pros
Management team
Great place to work but lack of job security
Buyer II/Logistic Agent (Former Employee) –  Wichita, KSMarch 17, 2017
I like working here, people were great and there were lots of different opportunities to grow, however there was a lack of job stability and a lot of layoffs going on when I was there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bombardier. Our community is ready to answer.