Bon Appetit Mgmt Co Employee Reviews

Not a bad company
Employee (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 19, 2016
Cool place to work but pay was low compared to neighborhood competitions. Associates were great but managers had pride issues. Everyone rift they were the boss. Not a comfortable atmosphere. Really hard to come in to work and just do the job. Everyone had something to say to seen like they were in charge.
Lots of work low pay
BOH Cook (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHDecember 11, 2016
The job is fast pace the management pick a chooses with employees if they like you it's great but if not the job is the worst they will always be on your back if you make a mistake but never even a good job
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Short breaks layoffs during summer and winter
Great company
Cook (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAOctober 24, 2016
I love this working experience, and I learn a lot food service experience with this company .
In my opinion, Bon Appétit @ Google helpsed me to identify many of the careers available in these fields by providing real-life experience working in an active food serivce
Good
Front of House (Former Employee) –  Saint Louis, MOSeptember 1, 2016
Good hours to work if one has another job/kids. Multiple locations. Expectations that make one push themselves to be better at all times. Chefs that are invested in the employee learning their menu and more.
Terrible experience
Cook (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCDecember 13, 2015
During the interview I was promised growth, adavancement, and excellent pay after probation period. The manager seemed like a great person to work with and for, but when I actually started it was a totally different story. There was nothing but jealousy from the manager. He was intimidated by my skills and instead of working together he made it a competition. I wouldn't recommend working for this company for a long period of time, if you do you will be over worked and under paid. I did caterings off the clock and was never given my portion of the chef fees, I was cheated hours out of my check and the manager tried to "explain" why and it was not a valid reason. I put in my notice in and 3 days before my last day, the manager told me he didn't need me and told everyone that I walked out during the busiest time of day. The company in Florence, SC is terrible and more than likely will NOT last.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Short breaks, Gossiping, Pay
Unbelievable
Cashier (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho IntelOctober 22, 2015
Worked here for under a year and was blatantly disrespected by management. No room for advancement unless you're in cahoots with the managers or you're Mexican. If you plan to be a really good worker, prepare to be paid garbage and never thanked. General manager seems really nice in interview but total opposite once you start the job. He holds your job over your head if you ask for some time off, talks over you if you need to talk to him. Awful awful company to work for.
Pros
Free lunch, great customers
Cons
Terrible management, no room for advancement.
Good work place
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Cleveland OhioJuly 30, 2015
This company is tor work for after 6 years I still feel respected. However there is no room to grow inside the company. I enjoy everyone I work with. they are very willing to work with what is going on with your life. Very easy to get time off.
Pros
free lunch, works around life
Cons
no room to grow
The CEO created a culutre that is followed regardless of cost
Director (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PaJune 27, 2015
If you can work for this company in California it is an amazing company.

typically a M-F (8am - 6pm) job with great benefits. Management outside of california needs corporate training to better understand the culture of the company.
muy buena empresa
Catering Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CAJanuary 12, 2017
muy buen lugar para trabajar,muy buen ambiente con gente muy trabajadora, buen salario, y deja muchas cosas de enseñanza para el futuro
Pros
buenos horarios
Cons
nada

Want to know more about Bon Appetit Mgmt Co?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bon Appetit Mgmt Co. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9