Bond No. 9, New York's first ever luxury fragrance company dedicated to paying homage to the life, style and history of New York City is looking for an online savvy, quick-thinking marketing manager to direct online marketing and sales efforts for www.BondNo9.com.
- Process all online orders and shopping cart activity; maintain all web content and update Bond No. 9’s global presence throughout the Internet
- Email marketing to online press and consumers
- Manage marketing programs with regard to emails, sampling and special merchandising initiatives
- Maintain and ensure that online marketing strategies are prompting a direct response in sales, driving consumer traffic to bondno9.com.
- Manage online updates on all product launches in new product worksheet, including changes to, launch dates, product information, shade and product names as well suggested retail price
- Search Engine Optimization & Search Engine Marketing; Strong knowledge of Google Adwords and Analytics
- Respond to the needs of the site/web designer, programmer and customer service representatives promptly and effectively
- Correct issues on the site via database, web designer and web technician
- Manage Online marketing offerings as it relates to samples at checkout, unique promotion box offers or outside partner sampling programs
- Track and analyze competitive beauty e-tailer landscape and websites
- Monitor eBay products to report the selling of unauthorized/illegal brand products
- Responsible for keeping track of activity on popular beauty forums, i.e. Makeup Alley, Basenotes, etc.
- Track and provide online customers with order updates and tracking URL’s
Position requires 3-4 years related web and E-Commerce business experience. Experience developing prestige brands in an E-Commerce /retail selling environment a plus. Project management capabilities and ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast paced environment a must. Aptitude for working with Internet tools (i.e. web-based reports, databases and various multimedia technologies). Strong organizational skills. Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must be a brand advocate and team player.
For immediate consideration, please fax a handwritten cover letter and resume to HR MANAGER at 212.677.5289
Indeed - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Bond No. 9 was created and founded by Laurice Rahme in 2003. Bond No. 9, New York’s first ever luxury fragrance company, is dedicated...