Bonded Filter Co. Employee Reviews

Pleasent and Unpleasent Work Experiences
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNDecember 15, 2016
Often, reviews are written by people who did not have a pleasant work experience (job not meeting expectations, unable to perform to expectations, personality differences between manager and employee). Sometimes, people, jobs and companies don't match. It doesn't necessarily mean one party is good and the other is bad. Six unflattering reviews in three years should be considered when forming an opinion about any company that employs hundreds of people over the same time period.
Pros
competitive benefits and wages, small company/family atmosphere
Great job if single and have no kids
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 1, 2016
Great workplace the job is a pretty easy job once you get use to it. The guys there are great guys and are very positive and motivating. It's always a safety first job and it pays very well with great benefits.
If you want to work before sun up to after sun down
Filter Technician (Former Employee) –  Florida, georgia,alabamaAugust 18, 2016
Terrible. Hot, long and dirty hours away from home. Per diem is enough for 1 good meal. They put you in the cheapest hotels in the ghetto. The KPI bonus: If you dont work like a dog then you only make 300 per week. They hold that Key Preformance Indicator over your head. Either work your butt in the dirt or make 300 bux for an 80 hr week with no ot.
Pros
Cons outweigh the pros
Cons
Scam the employees. Youre their slave.
Its alright
Service Tech (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TX & West TexasAugust 11, 2016
Management office personal is really bad! The is all about money and don't care about the employees of the company. Lie to other to cover for themselves and all the great work and getting other routes caught up, means nothing.
Alot of Traveling
Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 1, 2016
Job is cool. Manager doesnt work much and acts like he always busy. Not much communication with the main office. Alot of hours if needed. Stay out over night atleast 3 weeks out each quarter.
Pros
per diem 25 a night
Cons
job security
Don't believe it when they tell you....
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 6, 2015
The management is HORRIBLE. They will tell you they care about "balancing work & life" but they only care that you help them balance their work & life. Try it, but you'll probably end up filing a complaint with the EEOC.
Pros
Cons
horrible location & management
A company with no loyalty
Former employee (Former Employee) –  floridaOctober 6, 2014
started at the bottom as a subcontractor and worked my way up the ranks. After 10 dedicated years to this company the owner lays me off for no reason. If you are a family man and want see them often, do not work for this company. They will use you up and spit you out like you were nothing.
Pros
Money
Cons
owner is a coward and will use you until he feels he don't need you anymore.
texas
service tech (Former Employee) –  texasAugust 18, 2014
Read my pros and cons for complete info. If you have a family I would not recommend this company.
Pros
16$ hr to start
Cons
Back to back weeks away, micro managed like craz, . per diem is ridiculous you can buy one n half meals.
Minimal supervision required
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJuly 9, 2014
Typical day at work is very diverse for me. I start my day with planning out my day (number of stops, most efficient way to complete them) operating company vehicle in order to complete daily assignments, dealing with the elements as well as the public (commute as well as providing customer service to company's clients)

So far my job has taught me how to communicate effectively, patience and organizational skills

Hardest part of the job will be dealing with the ever changing elements: wind, heat, rain, weather in general.

What I like about my job is that the work completed is a representation of me ( due to me working alone most of the time)
Pros
Company Vehicle
Cons
Travel
Service technician in California
technician (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 20, 2014
This company works you like a dog. There is no corporate structure and the management back in tennessee didn't know what there doing half of the time. They always sent me the wrong size frames and filters. This company does not care about your welfare. I got hurt and there HR personel never called or cared about my incident. This is a family owed company who only cares about there own pockets and expects you to break your back for them. Your route continues to change and the route cycle keeps getting higher and higher, but your pay continues to stay the same. I would not recommend this job for anyone, unless you like to be taken advantage of.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
The entire corporate structure
Extremely poor upper Management
WESTERN REGIONAL MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNNovember 4, 2013
Good company at the local level but struggling at National level. Upper management doesn't seem to have a good grasp on their wants and needs. Bad communication to the field. Many upper management positions like to drive the bus over the field management.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Poor Management
Set your own schedule
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXOctober 9, 2013
Each individual Technician reports to me every morning to inform me that they are starting their day. Resolve any issues , multiple emails on a daily bases.
Pros
Great company
Cons
Not enough home time, too demanding
Poor
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 2, 2013
I feel as the other guy let go in June 2013. Exact same experience.
They act like they like you
Coil Cleaner (Former Employee) –  GA, NC, SC, FL, TN, MS, LA, and othersJune 5, 2013
When I started at BFC everything was great. Then it became bad. They promised me I would be away from home for 2 weeks then home for 1 week, and so on, well that never happened. They tell you how great you are then try to get rid of you because it is costing to much for your travel. they only give you 15.00 per day for per diem and expect you to live on that, 3 meals a day and do your laundry. They dont care about your health, I had to cancel 2 doctor appointments because of them, health ins for family plan is very expensive. they only allow 80.00 per day for a team for a hotel (so expect to stay in a roach hotel) Most of the managers or supervisors are nasty and treat you like you are beneath them as a human, once they get to know you. They wont find out the truth or check on the truth when someone lies to them about others and just say "fire them". If you look them up on google you will see what I mean. lawsuits and ex-employee reviews are there, none good, they have a very high turnover rate, I warned you. they will sugar coat everything then stab you in the back. Once again BE WARNED!!!
Pros
Company Vehicle, Pay
Cons
Health ins, back stabbing, greedy, per diem
Great company with great benefits
Tech (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 3, 2013
Learned how to properly clean coils and air conditioning maintanence experience
Pros
health and dental insurance
Cons
rarely home

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bonded Filter Co.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.5