Bonded Filter Company Employee Reviews in United States

Don't believe it when they tell you....
Office Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 6, 2015
The management is HORRIBLE. They will tell you they care about "balancing work & life" but they only care that you help them balance their work & life. Try it, but you'll probably end up filing a complaint with the EEOC.
Cons
horrible location & management
A company with no loyalty
Former employee (Former Employee) –  floridaOctober 6, 2014
started at the bottom as a subcontractor and worked my way up the ranks. After 10 dedicated years to this company the owner lays me off for no reason. If you are a family man and want see them often, do not work for this company. They will use you up and spit you out like you were nothing.
Pros
money
Cons
owner is a coward and will use you until he feels he don't need you anymore.
Service technician in California
technician (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJanuary 20, 2014
This company works you like a dog. There is no corporate structure and the management back in tennessee didn't know what there doing half of the time. They always sent me the wrong size frames and filters. This company does not care about your welfare. I got hurt and there HR personel never called or cared about my incident. This is a family owed company who only cares about there own pockets and expects you to break your back for them. Your route continues to change and the route cycle keeps getting higher and higher, but your pay continues to stay the same. I would not recommend this job for anyone, unless you like to be taken advantage of.
Pros
no pros
Cons
the entire corporate structure
Set your own schedule
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXOctober 9, 2013
Each individual Technician reports to me every morning to inform me that they are starting their day. Resolve any issues , multiple emails on a daily bases.
Pros
great company
Cons
not enough home time, too demanding
Poor
Field Service Technician (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVJuly 2, 2013
I feel as the other guy let go in June 2013. Exact same experience.
They act like they like you
Coil Cleaner (Former Employee) –  GA, NC, SC, FL, TN, MS, LA, and othersJune 5, 2013
When I started at BFC everything was great. Then it became bad. They promised me I would be away from home for 2 weeks then home for 1 week, and so on, well that never happened. They tell you how great you are then try to get rid of you because it is costing to much for your travel. they only give you 15.00 per day for per diem and expect you to live on that, 3 meals a day and do your laundry. They dont care about your health, I had to cancel 2 doctor appointments because of them, health ins for family plan is very expensive. they only allow 80.00 per day for a team for a hotel (so expect to stay in a roach hotel) Most of the managers or supervisors are nasty and treat you like you are beneath them as a human, once they get to know you. They wont find out the truth or check on the truth when someone lies to them about others and just say "fire them". If you look them up on google you will see what I mean. lawsuits and ex-employee reviews are there, none good, they have a very high turnover rate, I warned you. they will sugar coat everything then stab you in the back. Once again BE WARNED!!!
Pros
company vehicle, pay
Cons
health ins, back stabbing, greedy, per diem
Great company with great benefits
Tech (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 3, 2013
Learned how to properly clean coils and air conditioning maintanence experience
Pros
health and dental insurance
Cons
rarely home

2.3