Bonefish Grill Employee Reviews

team oriented environment
Server/Waiter (Current Employee) –  South CarolinaAugust 15, 2017
Fast paced, team oriented environment. Your fellow employees will quickly become extended family. Ability to make money if you work for it. Able to receive benefits such as healthcare and PTO after a year
Productive and fun place to work
Waitress (Former Employee) –  South Windsor, CTAugust 10, 2017
Bonefish grill was a great place to work. The environment as a whole was amazing. I felt like I was a vital part of the restaurant running. The managers were excellent and my coworkers were amazing. I was able to meet new people everyday and build connections with them.
Pros
free lunches, positive and happy atmosphere
Cons
not enough customers coming into the restuarant
good
Excellent customer service (Former Employee) –  Cape Coral, FLAugust 8, 2017
A typical day at work, what i learned, management, workplace culture, the hardest part of the job, the most enjoyable part of the job, loved working there, learned allot.
Fun Place to Work
Server (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIAugust 7, 2017
Bonefish is a great place to work. Good Food and you get a discount when you go and dine in when your not working. If you can turn your tables quick or get tables that stay for a long time to order lots of drinks and more expensive items you will make good money. Management is great and everyone makes it fun to be there.
much teamwork and dedication
Line Cook/Chef (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 5, 2017
Working as a line cook can be hectic at times but also fun and energetic. I learned a lot of new dishes I weren't familiar with but made me more open minded.
Offers the freshest ingredients and cutting edge dishes.
Server (Former Employee) –  Iselin, NJAugust 3, 2017
Bonefish works hard to educate their staff on not only the product, but proper procedures for interacting with guests. The staff is very knowledgable as the training is intensive.
Don't work here, know your worth.
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Greensboro, NCAugust 1, 2017
This company does not care about their employees, I was paid $2.13 an hour the same as a server and I was a host. The managers do not care if you can pay your bills or not as long as they are getting paid. The training manager at my restaurant did cocain in the restroom with other employees during business hours. Overall the worst experience I have ever had working somewhere, especially considering I am a hard working employee and have recieved both raises and promotions at any other job i've ever worked for. Do yourself a favor and don't waste your time or sanity working here.
If the partner likes you
Server/ prep cook (Current Employee) –  Brentwood MissouriJuly 31, 2017
If the managing partner likes you then it's a great place to work if they do not then it is the worst place to work I don't know how it is at other locations but the Brentwood Missouri location is absolutely horrible completely unorganized it's a mess as a server you can make great money if you get the right shifts I think the company overall is a good company to work for but this location in general is not
Pros
Benefits after one year
Energenic Work Enviorment
SERVER (Former Employee) –  Bothell, WAJuly 29, 2017
Greeting guests and providing an excellent dining experience. I learned that through great service and personable interactions strong relationships are built.

The most enjoyable part of my job was the interaction with peers in a "family like" environment
Pros
Peers and guests
Cons
late hours
Lively, energetic team
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Providence, RIJuly 28, 2017
the team made the day a lot of fun, management was easy going and very approachable.
decently paced throughout the whole shift.
Only downside was, not enough compensation
Pros
Employee Discount, flexible scheduling
Cons
Not a lot of room to earn higher wages, difficult to move up
Above typical work environment
Server/Host (Current Employee) –  Novi, MIJuly 28, 2017
A "polished casual" restaurant, with flexible scheduling, a fairly good place to work, for food service. Menu is rotational, and well presented. being a stable brand, there's many guests who come from out of town for the service and presentation of the restaurant. Atmosphere is calm and efficient. Management is understanding, but pushy. Staff is great, as is the food.
Pros
1/2 off food. frequent competitions
Cons
Year wait for healthcare
High end casual dining
Server/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJuly 27, 2017
OSI knows what they're doing when they run a restaurant. Expect the best experience for the polished casual price point and that's a Bonefish. The high level or service required makes you feel better about working there.
Pros
Fast paced, high standards, something you can be proud of.
Cons
It's still serving tables.
This Place
Key Holder/Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Macon GaJuly 24, 2017
Love the co workers but besides the store manager the management team really needs improvement. It's a great place to work if you're looking for good money due to in being the environment.
Great Company Culture
Line Cook /Line Set (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 22, 2017
Great Company Culture With Advancement. Promote with in belief.
Team atmosphere with clear direction. Hands on management team with foh and boh incentives.
Pros
Managment
Cons
Lack of hours
Dying brand in the northeast
Senior Manager/Culinary Manager (Former Employee) –  New YorkJuly 22, 2017
This brand is dying as quickly as it was growing. Not enough variety on the menu, no real changes, too expensive, rough expectations given the lack of help from marketing.
productive and fun
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCJuly 20, 2017
Great place to work. Everyone is easy to get along with. The food quality is high an consistent. Good hours. Fair sections and rotation policy. Honest managers who listen.
Fun and amazing place to work
Host (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville Beach, FLJuly 19, 2017
i loved working their and it got stressful at times but overall never went home stressed or mad at anyone. the management was awesome and the people i worked with were also
good job
Waiter (Former Employee) –  Broken Arrow, OKJuly 17, 2017
loved the training I received on this job. Lots of first hand understanding and training. Fast paced as most restaurants are. Schedules were flexible and the crew was always a blast.
Ambiente agradable facilidad de subir de puesto
Cocinero (Former Employee) –  Sarasota Fl. Estados UnidosJuly 15, 2017
Es un restaurante donde el ambiente laboral es muy agradable, ahy mucha facilidad de aprender y subir de puesto, entienden situacion personal en las cuales te apoyan.
Pros
Salario bueno
Great for a Part time job
Hostess and Server (Former Employee) –  Lakeland, FLJuly 14, 2017
This is a wonderful job to have for a part time job. I loved working at the location I was at. Keep to yourself and do your job and you will do well here.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bonefish Grill. Our community is ready to answer.