Bonefish Grill Employee Reviews

Wobdeful co-workers and management
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCFebruary 25, 2017
A friendly and inviting work place. As well as dining in. Food taste amazing. Co-workers always did their job correctly. If there were any problems the managers handled it well. Always looked forward to going to work. Made a lot of friends and we hung out after work. They were more of family than Co-workers.
Bonefish Culture is Superb
Server / Bartender (Former Employee) –  Colonie, NYFebruary 24, 2017
My immediate management was nothing short of amazing.

They made sure they really embodied the Bonefish Culture, leaving the establishment feel more like a privately owned restaurant, and note a Corporate chain.

Highly recommend working at Bonefish.
closed
Operating Partner (Former Employee) –  Burlington, MAFebruary 24, 2017
company was well rounded and good product with strong employee culture. They are closing all restaurants in the new England area which leaves the opportunity non-existent.
Great work environment
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLFebruary 17, 2017
When hired I thought I was going to get paid a certain salary per hour and it ended up being less than what I thought. Resigned to get better pay elsewhere.
Pros
making food presentation for guests, stocking, cleaning.
Cons
Can sometimes be too serious when i'm focusing at work.
Nice people nice enviroment
Cook/Prep (Current Employee) –  Kissimmee, FLFebruary 16, 2017
Bonefish has really good food and people and that is whats important at the end of the day. I've been here since october and i like it.
Pros
Family
lack of management skills
Server (Current Employee) –  Concord, NCFebruary 15, 2017
you find out the day that you work that you need to work, managers constantly comp customers food, low tips due to long ticket times, not a good place to work.
Great learning experience and team or people
Hostess (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLFebruary 13, 2017
Bonefish is by far my favorite company to have worked for and I am very blessed to have had the opportunity to be trained by them in how to properly make guests feel welcome and relaxed. Work was always something I looked forward to, and sure by the end of the shift I was sore and wanted to go home, but I was always excited to go back. The teamwork and relationships I built are some that are still strong to this day, it is truly a big family and everyone helps each other out. I learned so much about teamwork and it's importance! The management really took care of us, you could always tell they truly cared and wanted to help build us up and help us to be better at what we did. They would make themselves available even when not at work, they truly cared about what was happening in my life and my families lives. The most enjoyable part of going in to work though was the clients, such sweat and amazing people. They would learn your name and really get to know you. This is by far the most amazing job you can have!
Pros
great teamwork, great teaching, team meetings, tips
typical restaurant job
Hostess/Server (Former Employee) –  Lawrenceville, NJFebruary 12, 2017
Management is finicky and most coworkers have much going on in their lives that affect their work performance. Good place if you need money and are willing to work hard
Productive and fun workplac
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Frederick, MDFebruary 8, 2017
Great staff great management - feels like a second home. Happy and positive work environment. Glad to be a part of this work Place. Compensation is great, and steady.
Pros
50%discount as employee
Cons
No smoke breaks
Fun family atmosphere
Bartender/Waitress (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCFebruary 3, 2017
Working for Bonefish Grill was a fun and hard working experience. They are very family oriented and willing to work with your schedule if needed. They train you with excellent knowledge to be able to perform your job to their expectations. I enjoyed the people and management I worked with.
Knowing guests needs before they ask.
Server (Former Employee) –  Independence, OHFebruary 3, 2017
The progressive wine list and trendy drink menu provided the necessary knowledge for add-ons and upsales, while understanding guests needs and guests satisfactions.
Pros
Trendy work environment.
Cons
Small work spaces.
good place to learn.
Assistant Bar Manager, Server, Head wait (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLFebruary 2, 2017
worked here for a while. was good for a long time but recent changes cause you to make less money. flooded with coupons, long hours, and sunday brunch is awful.
Pros
good place to learn, good food
Cons
flooded with coupons, long hours.
great place
Valet Parking Attendant, Assistant Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33408February 2, 2017
Was a lot of fun and met very interesting people in this place. Had a few good times and hope the best for the place to succeed in the future. Lots of fun
Interesting
Host, Server (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJanuary 25, 2017
Within a short amount of time at this restaurant, they see your hard work and allow quick advancements. They keep you informed about menu changes and ensure that you are aware of their product.
Fun and fast paced
Manager (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJanuary 24, 2017
Running expo and front of the house operations.
Learned to fun the front house of a restaurant in all aspects.
Management was great.
Culture was fun and very rewarding.
Pros
Fun and rewarding
Cons
Long shifts
Bad JVP and Partner
Manager (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJanuary 24, 2017
The JVP and Partner were not good. I would not recommend to work for this company. They cut corners and try to maximize profits.
Bonefish Grill
Server (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 24, 2017
Working for Bonefish Grill taught me skills that I can take with me for any job. I improved my social and multitasking skills, which can both be used to commute better with others and finish a job with faster results.
Not bad
AM Cook (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJanuary 23, 2017
Was OK job hours where OK but not a lot of hours. Fun environment to work . Learned how to prep food and to cook different sauces. I would recommend this job if you enjoy to cook for a long period of time.
Night cook (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJanuary 22, 2017
Loved my job. I walked into a perfectly prepped atmosphere and just ran the line for dinner rush then closed the kitchen. It was a fun atmosphere because we all just joked the whole time while we worked together in unison....
Pros
Breaks whenever you need one, good hourly wage.
Cons
none i can think of
Fantastic Company
Server/Bartender?/Headwait (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJanuary 21, 2017
Great food. Great Environment. Working with this company opened my eyes to different cuisine and serving techniques. It was pleasure to work there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bonefish Grill. Our community is ready to answer.