Bongards Creameries Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Wearhouse experience
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Humboldt, TNJanuary 20, 2013
The typical day consist of stacking boxes on a pallet for outbound shippment. Work is steady at times but not consistent. The hardest part of the job is keep yourself busy because you my finish your work quickly.I enjoy the co-workers; we converse at times to speed up the process at work.
Pros
paid breaks
Cons
short breaks
Overall I enjoyed the job, unfortnately some employess couldn't get out from the Land O'Lakes Day.
Information Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Perham, MNMay 4, 2012
Enjoyed the job and most of the people I worked with. Both inside employees and the outside people coming in on a daily basis. In my opinion the upper management ignored alot of things happening between employees, and never really reviewed or asked questions they should have to what was really going on. One on One with the employees never happened. There was really no hardest part of the job, except when information was needed for month end inventories there was never a sufficient help to get it done on a timely basis. The most enjoyable part of the job was dealing with the milk truck drivers and the intake crew. A typical day at work was busy, getting all paper work into the systems. A very enjoyable JOB, but unfortnately the management only listened to a certain few.
Pros
variety of jobs, contact with most of the people.
Cons
could be very hostile environment, didn't listen to what employees had to offer, if you weren't from lol you were nothing.