Product Development Assistant
Bonitas International, the leader in fashion ID jewelry, is looking for a part time, entry level product development assistant.
About Bonitas International
Bonitas International takes workplace fashion to new heights. We have revolutionized the look of those boring shoelace style lanyards for employee ID badges, turning them into fashion accessories people actually want to wear. With a 10-year track record of producing quality fashion forward functional jewelry and accessories, Bonitas International has sold MILLIONS of individual ID jewelry products.
To assist in the facilitation of the product development process from initiation through development to final approval.
Duties & Essential Job Functions
1. Assist in all stages of the product development process.
2. Prepare and maintain detailed technical files against each product.
3. Track and follow up on new developments and report accordingly.
4. Create purchase orders in the accounting/control system.
5. Track new purchase orders and report accordingly.
6. Assist in maintenance of capital planning sheet on new products (Open to Purchase).
7. Maintain details in evolving product development information spreadsheets.
8. Quality control check on all arriving inventory against tech packs.
9. Assist in regular communication with domestic and overseas supply partners.
10. Facilitate product status meetings with up-date of new product arrivals.
The position reports directly to the Director of Product Development with a dotted line to the COO
1. Able to thrive in a fast paced environment, work under tight deadlines and juggle multiple projects.
2. Strong communication skills are extremely important.
3. Meticulous and detail oriented.
4. Creative eye and thinking a plus.
5. Some sketching and basic photography.
Bonitas International takes workplace fashion to new heights. We have revolutionized the look of those boring shoelace style lanyards for...