Bonneville County Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Sort: Helpful | Rating | Date
On Call Detention Officer (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDSeptember 18, 2017
I really enjoy working for Bonneville County, but don't get as many hours as I need.A typical day of work includes supervising inmates and helping with daily duties.
Boring work and unsupportive management
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDAugust 18, 2017
Management was untrained and not supportive. There was no open communication between staff and management. The pay was low and the work was boring. Technology was outdated. The workplace atmosphere was tense.
This job is what you make of it fun at times and stressfull at times
Heavy Equipment Operator/Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDApril 16, 2014
The typical work day was good we had our jobs to do and were responsible for them but we new what we needed to do. I learned many different things here from running equipment to working with the public to my fellow employees. I am pretty easy to get along with I have a good relationship with my fellow employees. The hardest part of this Job is probably the jobs we need done each day. The most enjoyable are being outside and work in a piece of equipment and see the end product.
Pros
vacation, retirement, healthcare
The workload is interesting
Judicial Court Clerk (Current Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDNovember 14, 2013
The job is interesing, working with felonies, and various civil cases. There is never a dull moment.
Pros
Retirement benefits
Former Marine what else do I do?
Deputy (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDApril 9, 2013
As a former US Marine I didn't know what else to do for a job and figured being in law enforcement was the answer. It however was not. I disliked the attitudes of other police and felt their bad attitudes rubbing off on me. I learned about the laws and really enjoyed my 4 days on 4 days of schedule but we also had one month of day shift and then switched to a month of night shift which was hard. I really found enjoyment in helping others when they needed the police.
Pros
protecting and service of the community.
Cons
shift work, bad attitudes, and little pay.
Nothing to report here
Juvenile Detention Officer (Former Employee) –  Idaho Falls, IDJanuary 24, 2013
Nothing to report here. It was a good company. Benefits were good. Hours were acceptable for the line work.