Bonney Staffing Center, Inc. Employee Reviews

Not worth it
Worker (Former Employee) –  Rockland, MaineJuly 24, 2017
After two appointments with them I was supposwd to start a job through them, they had not explained how anything worked (pay, starting the job, what happens after 3 months...) I never got 1 on 1 time to talk to a staff member to help me understand. If you are not desperate for a job find one yourself, don't waste your time with them.
Great group of people
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Bangor, ME 04401June 25, 2017
Amazing staff have only gone a week in between jobs I would highly recommend them to anyone. Have a great positive atmosphere, and and always upbeat
I love working with bonney staffing.
Management is confused!
Talent and Training Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Salisbury, NCJune 20, 2017
If you get sick or have any personal issue to take care of you are out the door. While corporate takes all the time off they want.

They make certain concessions for certain employee's (2 hours a day for breast pumping) while others are not even allowed a quick break to get a breath of air.

They have had a lot of turn over in this office.
Great Employer
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Augusta, MEJune 11, 2017
You have the opportunity to learn a new job. Fast paced environment. Willing to answer all questions. Place you in placed where you will succeed. They will not let you fail!
great service
Various administrative, receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bangor, MEMay 17, 2017
You get to do a variety of jobs and they do all the job searches for you. I would definitely use them whenever i'm between jobs. As long as you communicate with Bonney you will be ok.
janitoral
Janitorial (Former Employee) –  Lewiston, MEMay 16, 2017
cleaned bathrooms and painted floors and stairways.With another job at bonney i cleaned bates collage dorms.Worked at my own pace.I worked threw many departments
Pros
met nice people
Cons
supervisor was kinda mean at one of the places i worked
Provided adequate employment
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Bangor, MEMay 16, 2017
Bonney Staffing provided me with adequate employment typically in a timely manner. The internal staff located in Bangor was very pleasant and conscientious of the employees they were handling.
Temporary is Temporary
Boston Financial (Former Employee) –  Augusta, MEApril 4, 2017
You make the company money by working hours, however, you may work 40 hours one week and then zero next week. You are required to give them two to three weeks notice if you are getting done or found another job, however they give you zero notice when a job is done.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Hours inconsistent
It was a chart audit position which was kind of boring.
RN, Chart Auditor (Former Employee) –  Augusta, MEMarch 12, 2017
Working behind a computer doing chart audits all the time had the tendancey to be very boring. I dealt with it because it ended up only being 1 week of work through the temp agency.
Crafty and always changing
Lead Handwork (Current Employee) –  Augusta, MEFebruary 9, 2017
The Best part about Bonney's is their Flexibility. Most of the management are decent people to work for. Sometimes your asked to work where you didnt apply for. But their Flexibility makes it worth it.
Unprofessional
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Emery waterhouseJanuary 20, 2017
They set me.up for a interview with another company,Went to a interview yesterday didn't know who I was meeting with and they didn't even know I was coming
Very unprofessional.
Blindsided...twice!
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bangor, MEJanuary 19, 2017
Overall, very dissapointed with this company. Skirt around truth to suit themselves. Never wants to put things in witing (job discriptions, temp to hire (ha!), reason for assignments ending) or email so it is always a 'he said, she said'. Not truthful. Glad to just recently be out from under their thumb. Do your own legwork, find your own job. I don't know anything about the CEO. Would be very interesting for 'Undercover Boss' episode.
Pros
I did have some assignments
Cons
Staff is not for the employee, lack of communication. Argumentative and not truthful.
It was ok
Temp service (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MEJanuary 15, 2017
Bonney was OK. the job was overnight not the greatest. and it took a while to get raises.Jobs were far a lot of times from were i lived. i felt like the staff cared more about there contracts then the employees.
Pros
decent money
Cons
Jobs are far from were you live.
Competitive wages. Close to home
Temp to Hire (Current Employee) –  Augusta, MEJanuary 11, 2017
I've learned how to operate many different machines. Most of the operators are very friendly and willing to work with new people. The hours are perfect for me being a single parent with a child in elementary school. I learn something new almost every day.
Pros
Close to home. So many things to learn
Cons
Slow weeks with not enough work
interesting place to work
Medical Billing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Bangor, MEJanuary 1, 2017
I enjoy doing multiple tasks during the day and this company tries to do this whether it be entering claims on the mainecare portal to doing the mail.
Great
Production and Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Auburn, MEDecember 29, 2016
Bonney is a great place to work. I work at the Dingley Press in Lisbon. I am responsible for production and maintenance. I repair machines when the break, replace plates in the printing press, and monitoring the presses during the day. I work quickly and safely with attention to detail. I enjoy this position but would like to work more hours.
Good
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MEDecember 29, 2016
Loved working for them, just isn't stable enough. Good people, good pay, good bennifits. Very flexiable, willing to help as much as they can. I'd recommend it to anyone!
Great place to work, diversity, great communication
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Skowhegan, MESeptember 19, 2016
Bonney is a good place to work and they will go out for you to find work! I have worked on and off for Bonney for the past few years and they have been able to place me when I've needed work. Some of the places have been interesting to work at.
Staffing Supervisor
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rockland, ME 04841April 28, 2016
Great staffing supervisor! Always checking in to see if you need anything and making sure everything is running smooth.
Great working environment
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Augusta, MEApril 4, 2016
Wonderful place to work! Great experience! Technology was always up to date and fast-paced environment with lot of opportunities for advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bonney Staffing Center, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9