Bonney Staffing Center, Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

Staffing Supervisor
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Rockland, ME 04841April 28, 2016
Great staffing supervisor! Always checking in to see if you need anything and making sure everything is running smooth.
Great working environment
Staffing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Augusta, MEApril 4, 2016
Wonderful place to work! Great experience! Technology was always up to date and fast-paced environment with lot of opportunities for advancement.
Poor Mgt
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Bangor, MEMarch 29, 2016
I have had 2 experiences with this company and has gone from bad to worse! They lie to you from day one. When you need something good luck! When they need something they want you to drop everything to help them. They tell you they have called you to offer a job and left a message when you caller ID says otherwise, even though its the same number the dialed in the first place. They make mistake after mistake and "never" apologize! They send you places were your not qualified and expect you to work as hard as the clients own employees that receive more pay and benefits! They tell you not to use power tools even though its necessary to do job.
Pros
Cons
Mgt, Arrogant Attitude
Employment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MEMarch 20, 2016
I had a terrible experience with Bonney Staffing. The staff not only treated me poorly but lied to me about the job. I wouldn't go back to work for them. I question why anyone decides to hire through this unprofessional and misinformed office.
Pros
employment
Cons
employment is cancelled at unexpected time
Good and Bad
Staffing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Bangor, MEFebruary 21, 2016
I had an amazing opportunity to work and learn at BONNEY. I enjoyed my peers, clients, and employees. However, as a BONNEY employee, expectations are high. The pace is unbelievably fast, and the stress level is enormous. BONNEY is more apt to use people in a salaried position to get all of the expected work done rather than hire additional staff to take on some of the work load. In my experience this business is savvy and has great customer service, yet operates on a monetary basis carrying less regard to personal connection. I feel as though management could operate better.
Pros
great benefits, great experience building
Cons
overworked salaried position, mismanagement
Great place to work for!
H.R. Assistant Temp (Current Employee) –  Auburn, MEJanuary 30, 2016
I have enjoyed working for Bonney Staffing. I have been able to add to my office skills and I have really enjoyed learning how different companies run their Human Resources Department. The staff at Bonney is fantastic and very helpful. I have always left the office or phone calls with a satisfied feeling.
Pros
Great place to work, friendly staff, good temp positions.
Cons
Not much wiggle room with snow storms.
exciting place to work always new job experiences
team member crew worker (Current Employee) –  Bangor, MEJanuary 17, 2016
Every day with Booney staffing is different , it depends on what jobs are available at the time. I love that there are different assignments all the time and i can pick and choice which jobs I would like to do. Each mission is different and always a challenge .
Pros
working different jobs, different pay scales, meeting new people.
Cons
sometimes our breaks are to short, but other then that i really don't have any cons
Hated temping
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Wells, MEJanuary 14, 2016
Just wasnt for me, had to jump right in and all the jobs were extremely tedious. Long days with cr*p pay, maybe if i wasnt hired by bonny I would have stayed but it wasnt worth the pay
Great company to work for
Bin Prep (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MENovember 30, 2015
Working through Bonney Staffing was a great experience. Worked with many different cultures on a one of a kind project, preparing buckets to be assembled and or installed on an amazing aircraft.
Enjoyed the client workplaces.
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Auburn, MEJuly 13, 2015
The clients Bonney Staffing sent me to were great to work with and the co-workers and I got along great. The only drawback is that all of the assignments were temporary, would like to have a permanent position.
Pros
Likes learning different office skills
Cons
Temp assignments, looking for permanent employment

Want to know more about Bonney Staffing Center, Inc.?

Ask a question
Excellent Company to work for.
Senior Staffing Supervisor and On-Site (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MEJune 16, 2015
Bonney Staffing Center, Inc. is an excellent company to work for. It has been voted one of the Best Places to Work in Maine for the past 2 years.
long hard days
Temporary Laborer (Current Employee) –  Augusta, MEJune 8, 2015
long days, bad management, bad pay. short breaks. long periods of standing in one spot on your feet, best part of the day was lunch time.
Pros
nice co-workers
Cons
short breaks
Temporary Assignments (Former Employee) –  Portland, MEMay 12, 2015
I loved working for Bonney Staffing , always had a temp job. The staff are very friendly and helpful and not only concerned about the company you were going to work for but for you the staff member.
Pros
Always busy
Great job placement agency
Temporary Job Assignment (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MEApril 27, 2015
I worked at Central Maine Medical Center as a temporary employee in Medical Records HIM department. I sorted documents that later would be scanned into patient's EMR chart.
They treat you very well
Laborer (Current Employee) –  Augusta, MEApril 20, 2015
They let you know everything you need to know about your job and they assist in anyway they can. Any issues they will attend to immediately.
A great place to work
Temporary Job Assignment (Former Employee) –  Auburn, MEApril 16, 2015
I had a temporary position at Central Maine Medical Center Document Imaging Department. During my 6 months of employment in the department I stared out indexing. I then changed job positions, I sorted medical documents that later would be scanned into patients EMR chart. I liked all of my co-workers.
Good
Clerical Support (Temp Assignments) (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, MEApril 10, 2015
Helpful staff. Able to find employment quickly. Job searching and placement is easy. Many different employers available to offer a variety of jobs for placement.
Temp here and a temp there
Temp (Former Employee) –  Lewiston, MEApril 6, 2015
Would work at different job locations as need. no day was really the same. Sometimes i would get a call to go into a job sometimes i would have to wait a week.
Pros
flexibilty
Cons
No guarantee of work.
Love bonney staffing
CSR (Current Employee) –  LEWISTON MAINEDecember 2, 2014
I have worked for them off & on for over 5 yrs now & refer my friends to them as well. They have always place me in positions I enjoy.
Stability
Temporary Assignments (Current Employee) –  Auburn, MEOctober 30, 2014
Since this a staffing group it is very hard to get a long term stable job
Pros
job verity
Cons
underestimates employees

2.9