Booking.com

Booking.com Employee Reviews

Multi-Cultural and Incredible Workplace
Customer Service Exective (Current Employee), Cambridge, MAApril 6, 2015
This company knows that the best Customer Service comes from keeping your staff happy. The entire company operates globally and speaks over 42 languages which is incredible. Being able to come into work and learn how to say hello to everyone in their mother tongue cannot be matched.
Management problems, great Envirement
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee), Wyoming, MIMarch 19, 2015
Pros: Great envirement
Cons: Bad management, short breaks
It was a lot of fun to meet people from around the world, and learn some of their stories and backgrounds. That was the highlight of working for booking.com. The Hardest part of the job was being managed by brown nosing idiots. I learned that being good at your job can get you no where.
Great work enviorment
Team Leader Call center Supervisor (Current Employee), OrlandoMarch 17, 2015
I come to work motivated by the people. The diversity in the work place makes me passionate about the work i do. Everyday is a new challenge and provides new task. I start my day by getting through my emails and updating my agents on their progress and from their make my self available to them.
good environment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Wyoming, MIMarch 10, 2015
horrible ops managers they do not keep staff up-to-date and they do not care about the agents only the company. Other customer service agents are great to work with. Team Leads can be helpful.
I liked to speak to people from all over the world.
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee), Wyoming, MIFebruary 6, 2015
Pros: the company gave me three all expensed paid trips to amsterdam.
I liked speaking to people from all over the world. It was an education and every day was different. I really liked my co-workers. Many of them spoke different languages other than English so it was like of Tower of Babel to work there.
multi-cultural environment full of learning
customer service executive (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MIDecember 26, 2014
Pros: fun, fast paced environment
Cons: no face to face interaction with the customers
While working at booking.com, i learned how to communicate with multiple different ethnicity's and problem solving skills.
Fun workplace
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIOctober 23, 2014
Excellent co-workers. The most enjoyable part of the job is in the classrooom with the students.
A decent call center that will open your eyes
Customer Care Executive (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIOctober 12, 2014
When I worked at Booking.com, my eyes were really opened to the world around me. Really, it's one thing to say that you know the different time zones, it's another to call someone at midnight and it be noon where they are.

This was a solid job that allowed you to interact with people around the world, and gave me a greater appreciation of the various cultures and peoples.

When I worked there, there really wasn't any kind of work atmosphere other than simply being there and doing your job, but then I worked 3rd shift, so that may have something to do with it.

The managment was solid and was always there to help if you needed it.

The hardest part of the job was the language barrier you could face if dealing with a non english speaking person.
Nice enviroment to work
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee), Orlando, FLOctober 10, 2014
Pros: new think to learn always
Cons: short breaks.
The Customer Care Executive act as a Customer Service Representative and provide excellent levels of customer service to resolve hotel and customer queries, both over the phone and via web chats, emails, etc. All CCE's will be universal agents, taking all types of calls including resolving customer complaints.
Good company
Customer Service Executive - Social Media Project (Current Employee), Grand Rapids MIOctober 2, 2014
Great work atmosphere. Diversity. Constant changes for the better.
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee), Orlando, FLSeptember 25, 2014
it was a fun friendly yet professional place to work. The management were really helpful and friendly.
Not really a fun place to work especially if you are high educated and ambitious. Just good for people with just GED
French speaking Customer Care Executive (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MISeptember 22, 2014
I talk with people all around the world and of various cultures.
I have learn to negotiate, and I excel in negotiation.
I can manage any situation.
Life with co-workers is cool
The hardest part of the job is to deal with angry customers.
The enjoyable part is to feel that you are really helpful and that you can contribute to make happy days for some customer.
Very friendly, outgoing environment
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Grand Rapids, MISeptember 10, 2014
A typical day was answering phones, taking care of emails. I learned to focus of people needs. Management and co-workers were great, and helpful. The hardest part of this job was being able to help someone on the other side of the world over the phone. And the most enjoyable part of the job was having the opportunity to be help customers.
amazing company fun work environment
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee), Orlando, FLAugust 31, 2014
Pros: travel, gifts, bonus, excellent benefits
continuously busy work environment fast pace workday. i learned how to work one on one with hotel partners i learned how to multitask .management team are always there for there associates . co-workers help each other when help is needed team work is essential when it comes to putting the company ahead.the hard part of the job is when the call volume is high but everybody works together to get through it. the most enjoyable part of the job is when you feel like you are working with family and not just co-workers.
Based in Amsterdam
Customer Care Executive (Current Employee), Wyoming, MIAugust 25, 2014
Its a decent place to work. It's call center work which you deal with mainly complaints for hotel reservations.
Productive place to work and friendly environment.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Wyoming, MIAugust 24, 2014
Working with customers and hotels via phone to ensure great customer service.
Best work environment possible
Customer Service Executive (Current Employee), Grand RapidsJuly 29, 2014
Pros: gifts, reasonable break amounts, food/beverage
There are many call center jobs but I doubt there are any other like working for this company. The level of understanding, patience, and art to teach new skills is amazing. I love working for this company, the people I work with are amazing, and most of all I love working in a team setting. We are all working hard together towards the same goal.
Fun work place
Human Resources Recruiter (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIJuly 22, 2014
The best place I've worked. Great management, culture, and a fun work place. Recommended!
A place to gain experience.
Senior Customer Service Executive (Former Employee), Kentwood, MIJuly 8, 2014
The company is a good starter place for people right out of High School. The average age of the employees is somewhere in the 20's.
loved it
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Grand Rapids, MIMay 26, 2014
Pros: free lunches
Cons: early morning
was the best job ever such a good job and easy. the people there were the best my supervisor was so nice I recommend this job for amyone

1 2 3

About Booking.com

Booking.com (USA), Inc., a part of the Priceline Group, is planet earth’s #1 accommodation site, is painting the world blue – Read more

Booking.com Salaries