JAVA Web Application Developer
Do you enjoy building products that excite your customers? Do you love to code and excel at solving complex problems? Do you strive for a high level of quality in the software that you develop? Do you take joy in learning and working with the latest technologies? Do you dream of an environment where individuals contribute to the success of each other? If your answer is yes, then this is your opportunity!
BookingPal, a leader in Travel Technology is seeking a Web Application Developer in our Irvine, CA office to help work on our new Travel Technology Platform.
Basic Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding teamwork and collaboration skills
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and methodologies
- Ability to troubleshoot, research, and work through complex problems
- Able to work independently or as a member of a team
Technical Skills and Experience
- 3-5 years of Java development
- Experience with Java frameworks
- Knowledge of web servers such as Apache HTTPD, IIS
- Knowledge of Java application servers such as Tomcat, JBoss, WebSphere
- Experience with relational databases such as , MySql, MSSQL
- Proficient use of SQL
- Efficient use of a Java IDE such as Eclipse or IntelliJ
Preferred Technical Skills
- Web service development and use -- REST and SOAP
- Experience with source code control tools such as Subversion, CVS
- Understanding of continuous integration and test-driven development tools such as Maven
- Knowledge of multiple operating systems such as Windows, Linux
- Ability to troubleshoot issues using tools such as Fiddler or Firebug,
- Minimum education qualification: A Bachelors degree in any discipline
- Location: Irvine, CA
- Position: Full-time
At Bookingpal, we are committed to building a long and enduring relationship with our employees and to create an environment that rewards and empowers. Our mission is to constantly exceed our employees' expectations in the same way that we strive to exceed our clients' expectations.
We Offer a Competitive Compensation and an Excellent Benefits Program Including Medical, Dental, Life, Paid Time-Off and Holidays.
BookingPal, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Forward your resume for immediate consideration.