Boon-Chapman Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Great time to be with Boon-Chapman
Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 12, 2016
I think it's a really good time to be at Boon-Chapman. The company is growing quickly and there are opportunities for advancement for those who work hard, show a willingness to take on new challenges and are team players. I think the company could look a lot different in 5 years given its current direction. There is a new emphasis on company culture, which makes work more fun, and a greater awareness about compensation, which is also important to all of us. Most importantly, the company has no ceiling for what you can accomplish, and you are able to make a real difference in the direction of the company, which is rare in corporate America. I think both of these things are pretty inspiring, and I can tell you right now I've gotten more diversified experience here than anywhere else. I highly recommend checking out Boon-Chapman or its sister company Soluta (software company) if you're looking for a new job in the Austin area.
Pros
Good vacation days, free personal trainer twice a week, opportunities for advancement based on your interests
Cons
Experience and resume aren't a foot in the door, have to prove yourself (a pro and a con, depending on what you're looking for)
Claims Dept
Boon-Chapman Third Party Administrator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMay 6, 2014
High productivity required. HR Hired relatives and cronies of the directors and managers. Favoritism shown toward certain employees.
Pros
company has been in business since 1960's
Cons
pay
Family environment.
Office/HR Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 30, 2013
Original owner was family oriented and offered perks including anniversary roses, Christmas bonuses and holiday parties, family values, integrity and honesty.
Pros
priorities were god, family and work.
Cons
company passed on to family member who did not have the same cultural values.
Great co-workers and flexible schedule.
Client Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Austin, TXJanuary 29, 2013
Work day to day process, while making sure our clients are satisfied on all levels.
Very fun place to work, team atmosphere
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 7, 2012
Was able to take continuing education courses, had team atmosphere and like each other.
Pros
fun, team work
Cons
they are not in little rock, ar.

Want to know more about Boon-Chapman?

Ask a question