Boost Mobile Employee Reviews

Fun, competitive
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Morgan Hill, CAOctober 18, 2017
I really enjoyed working here, one of my favorite jobs so far. I enjoyed helping and interacting with the customers. Offering deals and getting our customers connected to the world with their new smart phone, or fixing any bugs their smart phone had. Working long hours was worth it for me because I enjoyed making sure the customer left Happy and satisfied knowing that their needs and concerns were put first. The hardest part working here was multitasking on one computer with only me working. Sometimes I would be in the middle of an activation when a customer who needed to make a fast payment needed to wait a little longer than usual. The best part was Being able to Go above and beyond to make sure the costumer was Well satisfied with the needs of their Smart phone.
Pros
Interacting with a diversity of people
Cons
Non
Productive and fun place with ability to chat with customer
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  McDonough, GAOctober 16, 2017
Working at boost has taught me alot of ways to talk with customers and provide them feedback or help in anyway possible. I had time to eat lunch, do homework, and watch a show for slow days. Overall, this job was a good opportunity to learn customer satisfaction. For now, my job wants and needs are for gaining experience in the physical therapy field.
Pros
Lunch time, ability to do work related to school
Cons
N/a
flexible
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  San Ysidro, CAOctober 16, 2017
good flexible hours, not much opportunity to grow. stuck at same place you start at. get a long good with management and co workers. very competitive job. some days busy some days slow.
Excellent sales representatives.
MANAGER | MOBILE ADDICTION (Current Employee) –  Circle, Fillmore, Academy PlaceOctober 13, 2017
the ground personnel of boost mobile by mobile addiction are fun people that make the job interesting. our day to day operations and constant communication make the day go faster. with our team, it felt more like a family in that we got along with one another and actively vented to one another about the day to day operations. managers didn't feel like management, they felt like older siblings that had our back no matter what.
Pros
getting accessories at cost.
Cons
getting charged money back without our knowledge.
Productive fun work place, had the best boss ever
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Lexington, KYOctober 13, 2017
I really like working for boost mobile it was my 1st job what a great experience. Because of the experience i had made want to continue to work in the field.
Yes it’s good
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  2407 2nd Ave Btw 123rd & 124th St NY 10035October 12, 2017
Yes it’s good experience to work with them.. This is my first job In NY... I learned lot of things from here like how To comunicate with Customers....
Quite yet stressful alone
Sales Associate/Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Augusta, GAOctober 11, 2017
It was peaceful but if you needed help from employees you had to call other stores. I worked alone and rarely had a chance to work with others. As the only one in the store, it is stressful.
Very productful
Sales Director (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 11, 2017
Enjoyed working with Boost as Director. Most stores are owned via franchise, wish there was more coordination between territories and sales representatives and managers.
not ure if i will go back to work there again
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Oroville, CAOctober 11, 2017
when I first started I was looking forward to it, but after a week or two of training I realized t wasn't for me. the manager was really rude to me, made me feel dumb, he asked me questions that I just found out and was barely training ,management sucked and to enjoy your job we all need to approve and like to work with our management. hours were ok but you don't get no vacation, sick time or no benefits,,
Semi-relaxing workplace
Sales Representative/ Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNOctober 10, 2017
The workplace was competitive due to the fact that there was commission. The reason why I say that it is a semi-relaxing workplace is that there are days where it is really busy and days that are not busy.
not my type of job
Promoter (Former Employee) –  Hamilton, OHOctober 9, 2017
It was ok although somtimes it got very bussy, i simply didnt like working there because of the type of job.
the manegment was ok but there air conditioning was not working for a long period of time and it was very hot to work like that.
Sales Rep
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLOctober 8, 2017
I handled ruining the store. I would work with consumers and help them with their purchases. I also handled cleaning the store and making sure everything was taken care of.
Slow paced and stressful workplace
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  AlabamaOctober 4, 2017
A typical day consists of being told what to do by the general manager (which are always unrealistic goals considering how unpopular Boost is compared to most popular phone companies) and ending up doing usually none of it considering how few people come in on a daily basis.
Cons
Short breaks, no healthcare, termination at any time, bad management, slow paced job, favoritism
Hours
Retail Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Culpeper, VAOctober 3, 2017
I only worked during the weekends and was mostly and the evenings. I was still attending high school at that time so it was a part time job. Also I wasn't getting paid enough.
Cons
no benefits, small salary
Boost is a fun place to work
Salesperson/Cashier (Former Employee) –  Selma, ALOctober 3, 2017
I enjoyed my job when I was at boost mobile it was fun.
My boss and managers was greet to work around and the co workers. Meeting new people making the customers happy.
Better job opportunity
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Orange Park, FLOctober 1, 2017
Boost Mobile is a great company to work for very flexible and understanding company, pay is good but the opportunity to grow in the company is limited.
Buena empresa pero deberían hacerle seguimiento a los dueños de las tiendas
Vendedora (Former Employee) –  Lake Worth, FLOctober 1, 2017
Trabajé ahí 3 meses siendo vendedora, me gustaban mucho las promociones, el diseño y los equipos por su bajo costo y facilidades de adquisición para los clientes.
Sin embargo, el boss de mi tienda era muy tacaño y le gustaba estafar a los clientes haciéndoles comprar cosas de más para poder adquirir un equipo gratis. Cosa que no me gustaba en lo absoluto.
Sí volvería a trabajar ahí porque es un sistema que ya me aprendí, como es el de hacer inventarios, recargar saldo y registrar pagos.
Pero con otro dueño, el nuestro ni siquiera break u hora de almuerzo nos daba. Además el pago era deprimente, me pagaba 7$ y sin overtime. Una locura.
Pros
Sencillez del trabajo
Cons
Desorganización por parte de los dueños de cada tienda
Amazing Team work
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDSeptember 29, 2017
The Job is the right fit if you like aggressive selling, There is a lot of teamwork and it requires you to sell or achieve monthly goals, overall, It is an amazing place to work at
Pros
Very Chill when customers aren't in the store
Cons
some times you have to deal with nasty customers
Great For First Timers
Sales associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 26, 2017
Boost Was A Great Company While I Was Attending High school Very Flexible And Understanding Great Workers Was A Perfect Work Family I Would Love To Join Them Again And I Advise People To Join The Team
boost
Technical Support Agent (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FL 33881September 26, 2017
boost mobile was one of my best jobs I had I enjoyed working for boost training was easy management was amazing staff was wonderful but pay wasn't great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Boost Mobile. Our community is ready to answer.