Boostability Employee Reviews

Very welcoming and open minded SEO
business profile specialist (Former Employee), Orem, UTApril 7, 2015
Pros: free paid period lunches
Cons: benefits for hourly employees
I arrive at work, and during the day I create local business listings for local small business online. I've gained incredible computer skills on xcel, word, web crawler, and other search engine domains. The most enjoyable part of my job would be the reward for hitting out set goals that we made during the current pay period.
Excellent company!
Channel Partner Account Manager (Current Employee), Lindon, UTMarch 15, 2015
Working for a company that truly helps business owners establish an online presence via SEO and Social Media is very rewarding.

The management is outstanding!

The culture is really what separates this company from any of my previous employers. It's really a testament of good hiring.

Every business and industry needs Boostability's services.

Great place to work!
Excellent Culture
Co-Team Lead SEO Quality & Education (Former Employee), Orem, UTMarch 7, 2015
Pros: rewarded for hard work.
Cons: communication isn't the greatest.
I worked in the Fulfillment department for almost 2 years. My days were spent training new SEO Fulfillment Specialists and making sure existing specialists were up-to-date on current SEO standards. The people I worked with were the greatest and very passionate about their jobs. We tried to make things as fun as possible all while maintaining productivity.
Okay
DEX - Dedicated Account Manager (Current Employee), Lehi, UTMarch 3, 2015
Work environment is okay. Co-workers are okay. Pay is decent. It can get a little stressful at times. Always cover your butt. It's a job.
Love it
Offsite Content Writer and Content Strategist (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTSeptember 14, 2014
Wonderful place to work. Great management. Low pressure atmosphere.
Growing so fast they're in limbo
Copywriting (Former Employee), OremSeptember 9, 2014
Pros: focus on inviting culture. flexible.
Cons: no real opportunity for a career.
Boost has a great culture and flexible schedule. They focus on training entry-level employees and I learned a lot. However, their rate of growth and hiring of mostly college students detracts from their ability to provide a real career opportunity.

It's an exciting industry and an exciting company to work for, but don't expect high pay. Do expect a great deal of flux in management, employees, and policy.
Sinking Ship
Senior Content Strategist (Former Employee), Lehi, UTSeptember 5, 2014
Pros: not a high pressure place to work. very relaxed.
Cons: everything else.
Management is disorganized and incompetent. The constant turnover in the company is a result of that. The pay is terrible and well below market value. They make decisions based on - well, I don't know what - but it's certainly not for the good of the company. They keep people in upper management positions who do a demonstrably terrible job and fire or drive away their best employees. I quit as soon as I saw the writing on the wall. Run away as fast as you can!
Apply if you like getting paid less than your worth.
Partner Account Manager (Former Employee), American Fork, UTFebruary 14, 2014
Pros: free lunch once a month
Cons: management is terrible, team leads know nothing about seo, and they wont address employee complaints.
Full time employees dont get benefits even though they work 39.99 hours. The management was horrible and very useless. They have no respect for other peoples opinions and wont work with you. They let employees go for even the smallest things. They will not listen to your complaints and believe their team leads fecal matter dont stink. They dont pay you what you are worth and pay you less to do more.
productive
Copywriter (Current Employee), Orem, UTNovember 18, 2013
productive place to work at. They take care of their employees
Boostability
Account Manager (Current Employee), American Fork, UTJune 15, 2013
Pros: great working enviornment, good people/coworkers which enhanced the work experience
Cons: management was extremely in-experienced, extremely poor with employee development and career path
My time at Boostablility was an overall positive experience. However the managers are all very inexperienced and it is obvious that it is the first time that they have ever managed a group of people as well as a project of any size or scope. This made is so very difficult to accomplish anything of note and the worst part about it is that in terms of career development the management in many cases new very little and other times had never even heard of the concept. Fortunately the rest of the employees were very pleasant people and it made up for a lot of the negative aspects of job. I spent my days in front of a computer managing clients and potential clients with their support issues and selling them new products and services. The pay was also quite a bit lower than any other fulfillment team that I have been on or even heard of for that matter.
Make Boostability your last stop when job-searching
WEB DEVELOPER (Former Employee), American Fork, UTJune 10, 2013
Pros: laid back environment, a lot of autonomy
Cons: poor management, poor communication, bad pay
A spectacularly poor-managed company still trying to climb its way out of startup status. They have a good sense of business and have qualified employees, but their communication leaves something to be desired. Terrible pay, for what most people do and how much time they put into doing it. It was also hard to stay motivated when your boss is walking around, apparently looking for people to share stories with or waste time talking to.
Very focused driven SMB SEO
SEO Manager (Former Employee), American Fork, UtNovember 27, 2011
Overall it is a really place if you are just starting out. I would go there to get your feet wet so to speak.