Retail Assistant Store Manager needed for Boot Barn's Sierra Vista, AZ location
- The ECONOMY is SHRINKING, but BOOT BARN is GROWING -
For over 30 years cowboys, bikers, and American Workers have bought their boots at At our Sierra Vista, AZ, location we are looking for a DRIVEN, ENERGETIC, and QUALIFIED Manager in Training applicants to continue our legacy of great service!
If you are a sharp, ambitious and energetic individual with high standards, and you love the American West as much as we do, then Boot Barn wants you to apply to join our Retail Management Team!
Retail Assistant Store Manager - opening IMMEDIATE
- Plans and directs the day-to-day operations of a retail store.
- Develops strategies to improve customer service, drive store sales, and increase profitability.
- Ensures customer needs are met, complaints are resolved, and service is quick and efficient.
- Ensures all products and displays are merchandised effectively to maximize sales and profitability.
- Forecasts staffing needs and develops a recruiting strategy to provide optimal staffing in all areas.
- Familiarity with a variety of the specialty western wear items, practices, and uses.
- Relies on extensive experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Lead and directs the work of others.
Hours and Environment
- Full Time
- Will spend much of your time in the sales floor
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an individual encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Skills and Interests
You'll need a range of skills, notably:
- The ability to work as part of a team
- The ability to lead and motivate when necessary
- Excellent communication and 'people' skills
- A strong commitment to customer service
*The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
- Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
- Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility
- AA degree or its equivalent
- 5 years of experience in the field or in a related area
Boot Barn offers an excellent benefit package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), Paid Time Off, great employee discounts, and a casual work surrounding.
Please reference #61. EOE
- Career Level Required: Manager
- Experience Required: 2+ to 5 Years
- Education Required: Some
- Job Type: Employee
- Job Status: Full Time