To drive sales through delivering trainings that will educate, motivate and support Beauty Advisors within Walgreens and Target stores to sell Boots products and proudly represent the brand.
To work closely with the National Brand Trainer to identify and strategize on how to improve overall training execution in order to achieve sales goals and objectives.
Develop and maintain strong working relationships with Boots management and the national field team as well as foster in-store relationships with Walgreens and Target Store Managers and BAs.
- Demonstrate and teach effective service and selling skills that will educate and motivate Beauty Advisors
- Execute in-store follow up trainings to drive sales and strengthen brand relationships
- Adapt style, approach and delivery of training to meet the needs of each retailer
- Create and maintain strong partnerships with internal and external management
- Provide ongoing feedback to National Brand Trainer on the outcome of trainings and ways in which to improve future trainings as well as propose tools needed to support Beauty Advisors in the field
- Facilitate trainings for new store openings, seasonal trainings, re-launches, in store follow-up and department wide trainings
- Participate in National meetings and conference calls to provide partnership and create solutions to address training needs
- Partner with Director of Education to develop follow up strategies
- Ensure own expertise and knowledge of Boots consumer brands is up to date. Maintain a thorough understanding of competitive products and consumer trends
- Plan training schedule
- Maintain travel and expense budget and prepare expense reports
Required Experience/ Qualifications/ Skills
- At least +3 years experience in training
- Multi-channel or multi store experience, working in sales, customer service or training
- Cosmetic experience preferred
- Proven ability to present and facilitate educational trainings, ensuring participant learning and mastery of product knowledge, service and selling skills
- Must have outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to work collaboratively and build positive/effective business partnerships
- Ability to manage time and prioritize in a high-pressure, high growth, changing environment
- Effective planning, organizational and time management skills
- Proven self-starter and must be able to work independently
- I.T. skills, particularly versed and knowledgeable in PowerPoint
- Possesses professional appearance with the ability to uphold the Boots dress code policy
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Able to stand for up to 8 hours
- Ability to travel 80%
- College/ University degree required