Borden Dairy Employee Reviews

Great
Driver (Yard Jocky) Vault Loadout (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 10, 2017
I love working for this company it wa in my home town where im from and it paid great money due to me leaving and tying to further my career i moved and had to resign from this job
This job pays the bills
Vault Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Riviera Beach, FLAugust 9, 2017
Everyone is spreaded so thin we need more personel to complete the everyday task. upper management refuses to bring in additional help because of previous overtime.
It's a good starter job
Inventory Control Analyst (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 12, 2017
It's good experience but the pay is lower than most places. Everyday starts to feel the same after awhile. The same problems never get fixed. Also you have to work holidays and work early in the morning.
Merchandiser
Retail Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 29, 2017
After almost 13 years with the company, my position was transition and eliminated. Overall Borden is a great company to work for. Has the freedom to use my past experience in retail and sales.
Pros
Management, hours
Good earning potential
Route Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLApril 28, 2017
In the beginning of my employment with Borden Dairy it was very challenging, but once I got trained it was a piece of cake and I became one of the top RSRs
Great place to work.
Supervisor Is Responsible and Accountable (Former Employee) –  Riviera Beach, FLApril 25, 2017
Great place to work. Gain most of my transportation experience with Borden.I did various jobs,driving, distribution, vault, training, d.o.t. logs, supervisor and relieving branch manager.
Pros
overall good place to work.
Cons
perhaps a little more training
ok
Driver (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 9, 2017
ok job
job is ok it has its ups and downs
management is ok
coworkers are ok nothing bad against them
everyone takes care of their business to get the job done
The best. I loved the atmosphere and the HR lady was a Barn burner ouch
Borden Dairy (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHApril 7, 2017
I really liked this job the architecture was a trip Back in time! The people were Nice and friendly and the work was great. Wish I had had it together a little more but I was at a hard point in my life.
Pros
Great product to make
Cons
I did not make the cut. I guess I was not worth it!
Warehouse Manager (Former Employee) –  North Miami Beach, FLFebruary 8, 2017
Borden Dairy offered a raise and a office with a generally smooth work load however the culture there at Borden was the of a elementary school playground. Professionalism was hardly encouraged and moral amongst coworkers was hardly ever addressed or calibrated. Long story short I didn't want to stick around to long and I don't know who would. Just a list of misconduct on there part experienced by myself. Just being honest.
Pros
Management position, office, benefits
Cons
Poor structure and no professionalism
Practical company with obtainable expectations of the employed staff.
MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN (Former Employee) –  Norwood, OHJanuary 13, 2017
Definitely a wonderful company with a small plant feel. Very laid back yet busy place to work, high expectations for employee capabilities. Their only weakness is the structural design of their management staff and shareholders of the company itself but all in all it was a very rewarding experience.
Pros
Employees taken care of and treated correctly.
Cons
Management Structure and Organization
Great company
Louisiana - Route Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LAJanuary 11, 2017
My day begins at 3 am every morning and I've not had a weekend to myself in the last 15 years.

I have had opportunity for advancement and management sans compensation for added responsibilities.
It is with a heavy heart that it is time to move on and seek greater challenges and opportunities elsewhere.
I worked with very pleasant people and had great respect from the employee's
Cooler Supervisor (Current Employee) –  London, KY 40741January 3, 2017
I was supervisor of 72 different men and had great respect for me and I respected them. Very enjoyable people to work with and had the pay was compensatable for the job.
I made several new friends and enjoyed my job.
Pros
Flexable regarding appointments etc.
Cons
A couple of the other supervisors weren't comforgtable working along side of a woman
Flexible schedule
Sales Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  London KYDecember 28, 2016
Borden Dairy has great benefits such as 401k, paid vacation, paid time off and a flexible schedule. The employee is provided a company car as well as a gas card.
Pros
independent work environment
Cons
Heavy lifting
productive and fun
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLDecember 10, 2016
productive and good workplace, good contact with other people and i have learned a lot in this job, good benefits, this job is a good job and the people there are a good people too.
Good job
Distribution Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 3, 2016
Good company but stressful.
I worked in sells for four years.
Distribution for tween one years.
I ran routes, in bobtails and tractor trailers.
Stressful place to work wirth unrealistic goals.
Director Of Sales (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 18, 2016
The Management teams set unrealistic revenue growth expectations, $150 million to $300 million in on year, and as a result the day to day stress level was high and goals were unachievable. The company ended up missing the 2016 goal and it resulted in a 20% reduction in force while management maintained their jobs.
an ok place to work
Raw Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 16, 2016
as a raw materials receiver you have to work out in the elements. on the weekend you are pretty much by yourself doing your job and the qc job also. there is a lot of going up and down stairs all day but as long as your not afraid of a little work then this is a good company to work for.
Fun environment work place
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXSeptember 13, 2016
Borden was a great company to work for, i enjoyed working with great co-workers and very supportive company to grow with. They offered great benefits to their employees and always made sure the employees were happy.
Pros
great benifits
The terminal is poorly ran but could be better if the terminal.manager consider that we have familys.
OTR Driver (Current Employee) –  Dalton, GAAugust 18, 2016
Just not a good environment for a family man. Favoritism for certain drivers and time off is like pulling teeth. We have designate routes that we service Walmart and Sams in the Atlanta market.
Pros
Na
Worst Place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 22, 2016
In November 2015 there was new executive leadership, hired for the Omaha division along with new HR. Since then the turn over has doubled. The environment changed to a political, good old boy club and micro managing culture.
it literally was like walking on egg shells every day. After a while, it starts to wear you down, no ones health is worth the stress full work environment.
Pros
employees
Cons
Human Resources