Outside Sales Representative
Borg Fence and Decks is rapidly expanding throughout California! We are the premier fence and deck installer for a national home improvement center. All of our sales leads are provided by that home center. We have far more sales leads than we can call on, and need a strong and experienced sales representative to sell those leads! The right person will go through an intensive training program to help prepare him or her for success. We are building our Torrance office to be the flagship of our company and need the strongest sales person possible to join us.
We are seeking individuals who have the ability to negotiate people conflicts and solve people problems. This individual will have persuasive verbal skills, self confidence and an optimistic outlook toward all activities, including many social interactions. The best candidates will have an innate ability in generating enthusiasm in others, while staying on track to achieve results and meet deadlines.
This is a challenging and rewarding opportunity for the right person. Personal and financial growth is unlimited. If you have what it takes, please apply now, as we expect to fill this unique position very soon.
- Strong Interpersonal skills and customer service focus.
- Strong work ethic, self motivated and goal-oriented.
- Demonstrated /proven sales history in outside sales.
- Ability to create a project specific sales proposal based on site conditions.
- Good working knowledge of construction processes and planning.
- Excellent writing and communication skills.
- Great attention to detail and strong analytical skills.
- Candidate must be able to maintain a flexible work schedule based upon task completion.
- All candidates must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment background and drug screen and have a valid CA driver license.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office required and familiarity with Salesforce or similar CRM software a big plus.
- Estimating / Sale of fences and decks and other outdoor living products using our sales model by conducting site evaluations and subsequent design work based on client needs.
- Communicating all facets of our products / services to our prospective clients.
- Relationship building with prospective customers.
- Closing deals and signing contracts.
- Ability to manage provided leads responsibly, efficiently and thoroughly a must.
- Must have a clear understanding of contract agreements and be able to explain and review agreement with customers.
- Logging all communications with customers in contact database.
4 year college degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
Experience in retail lumber sales, home improvement sales or construction sales preferred.
Base compensation transitioning to commission with expense allowances.