Borrego Health Employee Reviews

Good place to learn
Check out Biller (Former Employee) –  Borrego Springs, CASeptember 1, 2017
I learned a lot working here, but unfortunately it is a very cut throat place to work. Managers play favorites and hire extensive family members without experience. Too hard to climb the company ladder.
Pros
Good pay/benefits
Cons
Poor management
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cathedral City, CAAugust 7, 2017
No good leadership, worst place I have ever worked but thankful for the experience and the providers are great. I wish this place would get new managers and I would return.
Pros
Cons
poor work ethics all over.
you must know someone to get in and be succesful in this place
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Borrego Springs, CAJune 12, 2017
horrible place to work for, not enough training horrible management. Gossip everywhere, backstabbing people, who have probably slept with someone in a high ranking to get where they are.
Pros
Cons
everyone is up in your business
Waste of time
Dental Assistant/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAOctober 23, 2016
This place is the worst place to work at. There lack of compassion for the patients and all they do is look at people like dollar signs there. They act like you will get a raise and that will never happen. Onl if your family. Also, HR or your managers only look out for them selves. Everyone is sleeping with each other here. They hire un-educated individuals to run a company. The turn around at this place is crazy. They over work you and get upset when you take breaks. This is the most HORRIBLE job I have ever had. I moved on to a higher position. Stay away for tour sanity. All they want is people to apply for med iCal so they can just collect there money. They treat the patients so rude.
Pros
Tought me to help people.
Cons
Over worked and under paid.
obgyn
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  san diego, caJuly 24, 2015
Providers very nice and friendly. they were willing to teach me everything. very helpful. learned a lot about female anatomy and made me more confident as a medical assistant
Pros
free lunches
Cons
small office
busy fun really nice empolyees and patients
medical assistant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 17, 2014
typical day at work arriving patients for labs and xray also behavioral health checking insurance and making appoitnments for all doctors.
Pros
fun, busy, outgoing employees
Cons
not enough coverage
• Files all incoming reports, labs results, x-ray reports, and all records pertaining to patient’s medical status.
Medical Records Clerk- CSR (Former Employee) –  Julian, CAAugust 14, 2014
My chief roles have been communicating with patients, organizing and inputting information into the computer system, filing and updating client information records, and keeping the utmost of confidentiality with all records.
Chef/Nutritionist (Current Employee) –  Borrego Springs, CAJuly 13, 2014
I am a one man crew without micro management. I was able to take ownership in starting up a program for the company. I do not have a staff but the staff I do work indirectly with daily are good people. There are really no hard parts to my job other than the commute and being away from my family. I do love however that I make my own schedule and it is task oriented.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Borrego Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9