Full Time Administrative Assistant/Office Manager Needed:
Are you organized? Do you make “To Do” lists every day and write down everything you have to accomplish? Do you like to “check things off a list”? Office Help Needed. Great, casual office environment looking for someone who would love to help us stay organized. Company located in downtown Chicago (Chicago Ave at Halsted) seeking dependable, enthusiastic office help. Must be structured, write “to do” lists and willing to jump in and help complete tasks.
Full Time Hours; Monday-Friday 9am-6pm. Salaried position, DOE.
Will be responsible for general office duties, administrative assistant support and receptionist duties including but not limited to:
- Provide administrative support to the general office; filing, answering calls, front desk, typing.
- Provide administrative support to CEO by sorting mail, creating/maintaining filing systems, maintaining calendar, arranging travel, and handling all internal and external correspondence
- Ensure that CEO has appropriate materials for meetings on a daily basis
- Maintain high level of professionalism with confidential issues
- Use Microsoft Outlook/ One Note and Excel
- Hard working, self-starter able to work with little supervision.
- Scanning Documents with a scanner
- Must be a people person and able to work with a wide variety of people
- Reading online reviews and corresponding with guests
- Must be mentally and physically organized
- Follow-up on To Do Lists
- Budget Time Accordingly
- Answering Phones in professional manner
- Opening & sorting mail
- Able to use Microsoft word & Excel
- Type 65+ WPM
- Sharp communication skills
- Should be comfortable in interaction and can adapt and learn quickly
- Good problem solving skills
- Ordering Lunch, Supplies etc.
- Able to use a Dictaphone a plus but not necessary
Please email a current resume, photo and any other information pertinent to the job description for our records to; Cate@bortzgroup. com and add “Administrative Assistant Position" to the subject line.