Sales Applications Engineer - Bosch Inspection Technology Inc.
Bosch Inspection Technology Inc (formerrly Eisai Machinery) specializes in the development and manufacture of pharmaceutical inspection equipments for syringes, vials, ampoules and cartridges.
An immediate opening for the newly created position, Sales Applications Engineer, at the Allendale, New Jersey facility. The position provides excellent company visability with career growth potential and offers competitive base salary, commission+bonus opportunity and car allowance.
- Visiting customers to understand requests and provide consultation on inspection related projects.
- Communicating with machine manufacturers in Japan and Germany to develop customized inspection machinery solutions.
- Creating quotations and presenting developed inspection machinery solutions to customers.
- Supporting field sales with technical and commerical information and joint customer visits.
- Leading and/or assisting in project management of customer orders.
- Travel, customer care and support for project meetings and factory acceptance tests in Japan or Germany.
- Attending trade-shows and conferences to present inspection technologies and identify new business opportunities.
- Contributing to marketing campaigns with written pieces for company web-site and blog.
- Bachelors Degree in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or related field.
- Ability for domestic and international overnight travel, up to 50% and up to 2 weeks on a single trip.
- 3 to 5 years experience in a technical and/or sales role; experience with inspection or vision technology is a plus.
- Ability to read and interpret basic mechanical drawings.
- Excellent communication skills; international business experience is a plus.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Powerpoint); Web-Ex, Microsoft Project and Dynamics CRM a plus.
- Japanese, Spanish or Portuguese language is a plus.
Bosch Inspection Technology specializes in Pharmaceutical Inspection Machinery both domestically and abroad.