Bosch Rexroth AG Employee Reviews in United States

Diverse place to work.
Supplier Quality Manager (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJuly 19, 2016
Lots to learn. Always new projects, customers and challenges. Lots of policies and procedures. Overly complicated organizational structure. Very bureaucratic.
Pros
Good mix of skilled people.
Cons
No bells and whistles. Everything is middle of the road.
Low Compensation
Production Assembler, Hydraulic (Former Employee) –  Fountain Inn, SCJune 26, 2016
Low hourly rate. Advancement is based on favoritism. Ever changing job description with little to no training. Employees can expect little pay rate increase annually.
Productive, Team Work, and Informative
Credit Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Hoffman Estates, ILJune 23, 2016
My typical day at Bosch was productive. I learned a lot by working with my peers. We worked as a team. I cannot recall anything hard to do because everyone was helpful. The most enjoyable part of the job was to attend meetings. Attending meetings was a time were everybody comes to together and share their knowledge of a specific job or something about how the company is growing or being innovative. Also, during the holiday season, we had a Holiday Party in January. It was fun.
Productive and sociable
Remanufacturing Technician (Current Employee) –  Fountain Inn, SCJune 9, 2016
Lifting is the hardest part of the job, everyone is a member of a team that helps each other complete the overall task, most enjoyable part of the job is the building of the motors
Pros
Friendly environment, good hours
Cons
compensation
Great place to work-people are wonderful
Accounts Payable Resolver (Current Employee) –  Fountain Inn, SCJune 8, 2016
Enjoyed my hours from 8am-4:30 pm. Corresponding with customers thru email and phone which I loved. Enjoyed working with my extended family as I called them. We have a great management team that was always helpful and there to advise.

I guess the hardest part of my job was if things slowed down. I like to work in a fast pace work force.
Pros
Great beneifits.
Cons
N/A
Favortism...
Warehouse Clerk (Former Employee) –  Ft. Inn SCJune 5, 2016
The management looks out for who they like or "date"...period. They get the better job offers...raises...special treatment. Everyone else is singled out and on the radar.
Pros
Pretty good benefits
Very productive Company with a quality product
Consultant (Contract) (Former Employee) –  Hoffman Estates, ILMay 4, 2016
Consulted for the company putting together a National Account Program for North America. I Traveled and interacted with plant manager and engineers to identify Total Cost of Ownership.
Pros
Expense account during travel
Production - 5stars, logistics - 1star
Warehouse Attendant (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAApril 26, 2016
I worked in a hydraulic assembly production line for 3 years and had the time of my life! Managers were awesome, the job was pretty cool and I enjoyed going to work. The department downsized though and I got moved to the logistics area.

Logistics management is absolute garbage. Mandatory overtime happens almost monthly. They have no idea how to manage. Or even do the job that they expect of the employees. Assembly managers came out onto the floor to help out when in a pinch. Logistics management u can barely ever find outside of the offices. It's run like a high school.
Pros
Hours are great, benefits, paid vacation
Cons
Poor management, hateful employees, consistent mandatory overtime
Excellent company to work for, Excellent benefits, etc.
District Sales Manager for several Western states (Former Employee) –  Itvine, CAMarch 30, 2016
I was a district sales manager, I called on distributors and direct accounts as well. Traveled overnight about 50% of the time. It was a very rewarding job.
Pros
Self motivated, made all my own plans, etc
Cons
A lot of travel, not for the timid.
Overalll a promising company to work for
Packer (Former Employee) –  Fountain Inn, SCMarch 29, 2016
A typical day at Bosch Rexroth is pretty laid-back, management wasn't too pushy. Also management did give us incentives such as doughnuts and cookies every now and then. Co workers seem to not be as motivated as they could be, but with management being so easygoing who could blame them. Overall though the work wasn't hard at all. The most enjoyable part of the day would have to be lunch. The Break-rooms offer a variety of different things to eat and snack on so bringing your lunch from home is not a "must". Overall I must say I enjoyed working for Bosch Rexroth.
Excellent company with excellent benefits
CNC Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Fountain Inn, SCMarch 4, 2016
Really hate to leave but must relocate. Benefits and pay are excellent. Pretty chilled and co-workers are pretty nice. Hardest part of the job are the hours.
Pros
Benefits start first day
Cons
Short Breaks
Great international company
Product Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 9, 2016
It was a pleasure to work for such a great company for five years. I was a shift leader and enjoyed the leadership position that was afforded to me.
Pros
Great benefits.
Cons
limited growth potential.
cnc machines
Machinist in Training (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PADecember 6, 2015
ran mazak cnc machines on second shift doing change overs and edge finding. blacken and chrome plating of manifold blocks
Not good
Financial Analyst/Internal Controls (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 22, 2015
I hated working there. Company doesn't support the employees. The business is in trouble of shutting down and no advancement opportunities.
Can't Beat Bosch
Co-op Experience (Former Employee) –  Fountain Inn, SCNovember 13, 2015
The management might need a little bit of work ut the employees are more than willing to help with any project you are currently working on. Great resources available whenever needed.
productive
Machinist (Former Employee) –  Fountain Inn, SCNovember 11, 2015
setup and run and problem solve lathes n mills. learned about there product. co workers was great. nothing hard about the job
Pros
benefits and pay
Cons
nothing
Enjoyed working the weekend shift.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Mauldin, SCNovember 6, 2015
Very good place to work for a 12 per day weekend shift. 2 hours driving time from where I live. I performed maintenance, predictive and preventative, repaired and rebuilt machines. Completed work orders as requested.
fair conditions with remedial work enviroment
assembly production (Former Employee) –  Fountain Inn, SCNovember 2, 2015
One must arrive to work earlier than previously stated in job overview . Management requires all personnel to be working at station upon change of the hour. Failure to adhere will earn a trady per infraction with a end result of termination of three or more in a calendar year.
Strong company
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAOctober 24, 2015
A strong company, one of the top leaders in the industrial hydraulics industry. They offer good benefits but lack advancement within the company if you don't have a degree despite experience. Decent amount of office politics.
Pros
good benefits and paid holidays
Cons
office politics, lack of advancement
Manufacturing Engineer Intern (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAOctober 15, 2015
People are friendly and you can get information easily. More work load is not given in the first few months of employment.