Bosch Rexroth AG Employee Reviews

Laid back place to work
Service Technician/Instrumentation Technician (Former Employee), Fountain Inn, SCJuly 16, 2015
Pros: Breaks
Cons: training
I have no complaints concerning Bosch Rexroth. Excellent place to work. You're not micro managed. Great culture and easy to develop friendships with coworkers.
Fast pace company
Cad Technician (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAJune 18, 2015
Pros: Great benefits and co-workers
Cons: Departments don't always work together for the better of the company. Always a power struggle.
Benefits are great. Depending what department you work advancement is not an opportunity you can strive for. I was able to work on different lines in my department to learn my job better. I got to work with many great co-workers either in the office or on the floor.
if you dont care about your future then work here
former worker (Former Employee), charlotte mcJune 1, 2015
Pros: if you live in SC close drive
Cons: nowhere to advance to
This place has no room for advancement if you are not the right complexion for the connection!!!! of course everyone comes through HTI staffing for 90 days, but some employees move from shift to shift and machine before their 90days through the staffing is over!!! each machine is more money and others who were there before are left behind especially on the rail line. just a bunch of SNAKES!!!!! management will not protect the workers and don't respect individuals who have education, they will suppress anyone who gets in their way. if you just want a check, stand on your feet, wear a uniform and don't have any ambition this is the place for you. the pay is ok if you cannot do any better. Persons of color need not apply because you will be stuck at the bottom of everything w/o any advancement. only if you have a degree will you even be considered.
Large, ingenuitive, fast paced company.
Buyer Planner/Logistics Support (Former Employee), Fountain Inn, SCMay 13, 2015
The pay is great and the employess are very hard working. The work/life balance is more skewed toward work. Upward mobility seems stagnate.
Senior Cost Analyst (Current Employee), Fountain Inn, SCMay 7, 2015
Good management and great place to work. I recommend it to others who will work hard for good pay. I like the opportunity to work in cross functional teams.
not bad to work there
shipping and packing (Former Employee), charlotte ncApril 23, 2015
Pros: none
Cons: light overtime
more freedom at work station, Not allow to tell internal workings----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
not employee friendly
CNC Machinist (Current Employee), Fountain Inn, SCApril 17, 2015
This is a very high paying company, but they have a very high turn over rate. Not very employee friendly. on the up side this company does compensate employees for their work.
Top notch benefits, very clean.
CNC MACHINIST (Current Employee), Charlotte, NCApril 13, 2015
Pros: Great benifits
Cons: No advancement for skilled labor., If you already have a skilled you will need a BS Engineering Degree to advance
Definitely a world class company. Plant is very clean. Mazak CNC machines are conversational control which are good to get started in CNC.

If wanting to learn and go from general labor to skilled labor this would be a good company. If you already have experience your head is rubbing the ceiling after 3 months.
Deburring metal blocks at a quick pace.
Deburrer (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAFebruary 27, 2015
Pros: bosses and coworkers
Cons: real repetitive
Great place to work and grow. Bosses and co-workers where great people. Quality and Quantity was stressed and praised.
Old Fashioned
Controls Engineer (Current Employee), Bethlehem, PAFebruary 23, 2015
They seem to be caught up in doing things in one way and not looking to the future. They do things in the same technology as they did 30 years ago.
Began as an enjoyable family run atmosphere
Shipping Clerk (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAFebruary 7, 2015
Pros: excellent communication at all levels of management, and benifits
Cons: no room for advancement within the department
Each day began either working in the office or working on the floor packing and shipping boxes. I learned managerial and communication skills as a necessity when our manager quit. I got along very well with all employees. The most difficult part of this job was trying to ship as many packages as possible within the constraints of all carriers (Fed-Ex, UPS, and numerous LTL carriers)
What I enjoyed most at Rexroth was that I was very proficient at my job and I was a proverbial big fish in a little pond
Good learning process
Hydraulic Assembler (Former Employee), Bethlehem PaNovember 12, 2014
Cons: terrible management
Stay away at all costs! Management does not care about their employees, and it's next to impossible to advance without sucking-up to management. If you're looking for just a job and not a career, this is the place.
inspection - cmm
CMM Programmer (Former Employee), Charlotte, NCSeptember 11, 2014
first articles, ppap, femas, cmm. layout ,testing, optical comparator
Flexible working environment and great staff
Mechanical Engineering Technology Internship (Former Employee), Rochester Hills, MIJune 30, 2014
As an intern, a typical day could be anything from doing basic stock inventory to the final production and shipping. Other tasks include; computer skills, filing, system updates all the way up to traveling to on-site locations to determine updates or errors within a system.
Among learning of all the different departments within such a corporation was amazing, but when it came to such a big company even a small task can be difficult to communicate between departments especially getting a time set for each one to be able to make a meeting. Also, the long distance communication between different branches makes the digital interface very advanced especially with presentations over multiple digital phone connections between different states and other countries.
All in all, it is a great place to work and gain experience into the multiple facets the company has to offer even within one department. As well as, working with different types of people across great spans of distance.
Great Friendly Workers, Plenty of Overtime,
Assembly Line Worker (Current Employee), Fountain Inn, SCMay 17, 2014
Pros: paid lunches, plenty of overtime, great people to work with.
Cons: average management, 8 hour shifts have no social life.
This is your average manufacturing facility. Could use better Management and a few other things. However, all in all not that bad of a place to work.
Safe Work Environment.
Assembler/Tester (Current Employee), Bethlehem, PAMay 12, 2014
Pros: enough breaks
Cons: not paid for lunch
Bosch Rexroth is a good company to work for. I enjoy working on an assembly line for the fast pace work. Also having the challenge of doing a certain amount of valves to assemble in one shift. I also enjoy working with a team. We all work together to ensure that we get the job done correctly. I would say the hardest part of the job is the consistency. Just making sure that you keep up the speed and always try to hit your goal number for that day. The most enjoyable part of this job is the people that I get to work with every day. Bosch Rexroth has a very organized and respectful management team. I learned how to assemble and test hydraulic vales. Also I learned how to work with a team.
warehouse
Receiving Lead (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAApril 8, 2014
Pros: n/a
Cons: n/a
Manufacturer of flexible automation equipment, fluid power, hydraulics and industrial controls.
Position: Receiving Lead
 Assist in running daily operations of incoming freight, such as UPS, Fed Ex, sea containers, air freight, pick/pack orders use rf scanner
 Utilize cherry picker when needed,
 Enter purchase orders into data base using computer programs, cycle counting, and inventory,
 Exemplary customer service inbound/ outbound calls, placing orders and directing customers to specific departments.
Average workplace
Warehouse Attendant (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PAFebruary 4, 2014
Cons: some employees were hard to handle
The job itself was a good job and had great hours. I was able to learn how to use different types of heavy machinery, and also the in and outs of product movement inside of a warehouse. My co-workers were a good group of guys to be around for the most part.
ok
CNC Machinist (Former Employee), Allentown, PAFebruary 1, 2014
goood job but not allways work depending where your at but its a great job if your in the write department
put hydralic parts together
Machine operator (Former Employee), Bethlehem, PaNovember 12, 2013
Pros: gave uniforms to wear.
Cons: we had healthcare and breaks
We put hydralic Housing for farm equipment. Iworked on an assemble line and also, I worked on a test stand to make sure the parts were complete