Bosch

Bosch Employee Reviews

Productive and fun
Skilled Machine Operator (Current Employee), Anderson, SCMay 28, 2015
Pros: people
Cons: long hours
Bosch is a great place to work, it just has long hours, As an operator you never know if you will have a weekend off until Friday. This makes it hard to have a home life. Bosch does offer great benefits, and job security.
A typical day at work
Packaging Associate (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 21, 2015
I unload trucks, did utility work and made sure my co workers had their material to complete their jobs. Responsible for keeping area clean and prep for the next day.
A great place to work.
Point System Production Leader (Former Employee), Anderson, SCMay 11, 2015
This was a very organized place to work. Bosch had great benefits and compensation was good. Co-workers were friendly and was very helpful. The hardest part of the job was working third shift. The most enjoyable part of the job was the people I worked with. The management team motivated us to be our best.
Great for developing skills
Business Development Manager - Sterilizers (Current Employee), Minneapolis, MNApril 28, 2015
sales training, business development, travelling the united states and Europe, no micromanaging, , free to grow as needed in sales, given a lot of responsibility.
Good job, clean facility.
Production Technician (Former Employee), Anderson, SCApril 20, 2015
Pros: Some very good people to work with on the production floor..
Cons: Work and Family balance was not good.
Good job.
First expereince in manufacturing facility. A lot was learned.
Co-workers worked well together when needed. Friendly.
Job was good was not very hard.
Enjoyable part was working with production operators and getting to know them.
Large company fun to work at
Materials Engineer Co-op (Former Employee), Charleston, SCApril 6, 2015
Bosch is a large company with many diverse employees. Bosch has many different products and is continuously growing. There are many ways to get involved within the Bosch community
Assembler
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Lincolnton, NCApril 2, 2015
A typical day at Bosch Tools Company: Operated the forklift, packaging, Assembly line, machine operator, Inventory, and shipping and receiving.
Productive Workplace
Seasonal Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 13, 2015
Cons: short breaks & fluctuating schedules
A typical day working for this company was somewhat challenging depending on what the member called in reference to, we had several occassions where the call volume was high but the goal was to handle all calls with first call resolution.
What I learned was about the Mercedes Smart Car & all the features it included which was very interesting for me due to me being unaware that the vehicle even existed.
Management & Co-Workers for the most part was very professional & also very helpful as well, whenever complicated situations occurred the assistance was very persistant.
The hardest part of this job honestly was if a situiation took place & all Supervisors were in a meeting & only Reps were on the production floor, it was a challenge because if it's an answer that you don't know with no assistance from a Supervisor this made the call now turn more difficult.
The enjoyable part of the job for me was assisting the members because Iam very passionate about assisting others.
Very proffesional environment with great people
Co-op Student (Former Employee), Anderson, SCMarch 9, 2015
Worked on a number of projects. My boss was considerate and welcoming. Gave high praise for a job well done. Was willing to give projects that required high responsibility.
Bosch Summary
Laborer (Former Employee), Morrilton, ARFebruary 21, 2015
Pros: paid time off
Cons: long hours
A typical day at Bosch was getting to my station, gathering my equipment and performing what was asked of me each day. The management was ok and my co-workers were awesome. The hardest part of working for Bosch was the demand for production each hour. The most enjoyable part of working for Bosch included:
spending lunch with my co-workers
having a good supervisor
the pay was pretty good.
productive and fun workplace
technical executive engineer (Current Employee), Lucknow, SCFebruary 18, 2015
Cons: shoe brakes filters
day is good throughout
i learned many things
my co workers are good
the hardest part is part number of products
the most enjoyble part of job is we celebratw every ones success
Not very structured
Accounting Co-Op (Former Employee), Charleston, SCJanuary 28, 2015
Enjoyed the people i worked with but the Co-Op role was very unstructured which grew to be very annoying.
Good company
Android Mobile Apps Developer (Former Employee), Palo Alto, CADecember 17, 2014
Good company. Great work environment. management worked well with me. enjoyed working with all the different people. It was a good learning environment.
Robert Bosch - MAU STAFFING
Product Assembler (Former Employee), North Charleston, SCDecember 14, 2014
Pros: very interesting job, i kept very busy and enjoyed the work.
Cons: worked as a temp, no healthcare provided for temps
Worked through MAU Temp agency. Assembled and visually inspected diesel injectors, verified calibrations, checked injector pressure in volume on computer controlled testing machines, worked with various CNC testing equipment in production of injectors. Assembled electronic components and performed inspections on the ABF line.
Working for Bosch
Operator (Former Employee), Charleston, SCDecember 10, 2014
Working at Bosch was very interesting. You learn different things everyday and was not put on the same job. I would go back and work for Bosch if I moved back to Charleston. Everyone was warm and friendly.
Bosch
Packaging Engineer Co-Op (Current Employee), Anderson, SCDecember 10, 2014
Pros: communication between employees is excelent
Cons: strict policies, paper work reduces productivity
Great Company, Great Employees, Great Atmosphere. Internal Projects are driven by excellent communication and teamwork across all departments. First level managers and upper management very involved in projects. Company goals are laid out clearly and effective management practice is exercised.
Interesting and productive job,lots of overtime!
Operator/Surface (Former Employee), Anderson, SCNovember 24, 2014
I left my job at Bosch to move back home to AL.to help with my elder mother.
Refreshing environment to work in with cafeteria and workout room.
Computer Support Specialist (Former Employee), Plymouth, MINovember 20, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, cafeteria, company sponsored activities and charities
A typical day would include our ticket system. I would be assigned various tickets for hardware, software, break/fix, installations and provided new hire training sessions.

My co-workers were phenominal to work with and enjoyed the 'team' environment where everyone was able to pitch in or had some knowledge to assist when answers were hard to come by. We were considered your level II support.
Great Place
Human Resources Partner (Current Employee), Charleston, SCNovember 19, 2014
Allowed me to promoted myself through professional development from an hourly operator to a HR Partner.
Purchasing, contract negotiations, bid package development
Senior Buyer (Former Employee), Charleston, SCNovember 6, 2014
Pros: broad range of responsibilities from purchasing to quality
Cons: industry is cyclic and financially tied to economy
- Responsible for spend amounts of $40-$100 million annually
- Responsible for all capital purchases: machinery, equipment, land, building, tooling, material handling, as well as all major contractor projects
- Responsible for all indirect purchasing: packaging, gages, computers, multi functional devices, and all major service agreements; including temporary staffing, facilities maintenance, janitorial, landscaping, security, and the integrated warehouse suppliers
- Responsible for integrated suppliers for finished goods, packaging, and inline sequencing
- Responsible for preparing all “requests for proposals”, performing decision analyses for evaluating all quotes, selecting suppliers and contractors; developing agreements and issuing purchase orders
- Development of Supplier and Contractor Metrics; and Quarterly Reviews to drive supplier continuous improvements and lean practices
- Achievement of $1 -$2.4 million in documented savings annually
- Responsible for developing and implementing over 20 Kaizen improvement ideas
- Responsible for multiple long-term $1,000,000 (+) Supplier/Contractor agreements
- Responsible for working with 300+ suppliers
- Team member and/or team leader for over 18 Bosch Corporate projects for North America
- Purchasing Magazine: All Star Champion for 2006
- Achieved Lifetime Certification in 2008 – Certified Purchasing Manager (C.P.M.)
- Completed Bosch Leadership training (86 hours)
- Completed 309 hours of training: Lean Manufacturing, Lean Design, Lean Processes, Value Stream Mapping, Total Predictive Maintenance; and Safety and Environmental training
- Assistance with Internal Quality Audits for ISO/TS 16949

1 2 3 4 5

About Bosch

Robert Bosch LLC is your one-stop shop for German-engineered auto parts, appliances, and power tools. The North American subsidiary – Read more

Bosch Salaries