Bosch Employee Reviews

Great work life balance
Sr. Marketing Analyst (Current Employee) –  Plymouth, MIJuly 28, 2017
Difficult to move up. Excellent work life balance. Benefits are great. Some upper management are not approachable. Very team orientated. Nice location.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
none I can think of to mention
Overall satisfied
Expediter/Material Handler for Weld Cell Area (Current Employee) –  Kentwood, MIJuly 27, 2017
The only reason I'm leaving is because the company is closing. I was a great career path and the benefites were excellent. Sad that we are all losing our jobs.
Enjoyable place to work
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Morrilton, ARJuly 26, 2017
Perform planned maintenance and breakdowns
Better troubleshooting skills
Management was fair all
Very stressful at times
Communication sometimes was not clear
Helping all the different lines
Pros
Flexibility
Benefits
Fun workplace
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Albion, INJuly 26, 2017
I was a machine operator at Bosch for the weekend shift. I loved working with Bosch. Great place to work and keeps you busy for the most part. I didn't like the fact the canceled weekend shift hours so fast without warning but things happen.
Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  Mount Prospect, ILJuly 25, 2017
I really enjoy my job. Supervisors are nice to work for. It would be nice to be aware of the positions available within the company. Sometimes it can be difficult to find them.
Friendly enviroment
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXJuly 23, 2017
Bosch is an excellent place to work in. With great benefits and excellent management.Best work experience I ever had with great co-workers and great pay.
productive
Assembly Associate (Former Employee) –  N Charleston, SCJuly 19, 2017
Robert Bosch is/was a great company to work for. They will give you the opportunity to prove yourself. If a problem occurred they would walk you through the problem instead of pointing the finger.
Pros
enjoyable atmospher
Cons
layoffs
Great
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 18, 2017
Great place to work good people and good job, had to leave due to plant shutting down. If I had to go back I would. 150 that is all that is all that is all.
Just a body-everyone's expendible
Building Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Florence, KYJuly 13, 2017
They're always hiring and firing. People come and go more than I've ever seen anywhere else. Their point system doesn't take the human element into consideration.
Bosch is a good job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 6, 2017
They need to care more about there employees. Pay them more money for the work they put in. They only thing good is the 401k benefits. If they paid more it will be a nice job.
Pros
401k benefits
Cons
Unhappy employees, more pay.
Great place to work to increase your proffesional work experience
Data Analyst co-op (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCJuly 6, 2017
They have a flexible in time which is between 8am to 9:30am. I worked on generating insights from the tons of machine generated data from their assembly level lines. People around you are highly experienced (15-30 years) and are very helpful and friendly. You get to learn about different types of projects that are being undertaken by the huge number of departments.
Bosch Review
Research and Development Electrical Engineer (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJuly 4, 2017
Fantastic company to work for with a great culture to grow in engineering discipline.

Very good work, life, balance. This company is setup to be a development company by providing their engineers with tools they need to be successful.
Productive place to work with
Logistics/Administrative Specialist (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCJuly 1, 2017
A typical work day at BSH is very fast paced, and exciting environment in which I excelled in. The lack of communication between management was the hardest part of the job, but since I was free to make the necessary decision my job required it didnt have a negative effect on my job performance. Working with my fellow colleagues to complete projects and further my knowledge in logistics was the most enjoyable part of the job
Pros
Great health benefits
Cons
short breaks
Great work place
Team Lead, Senior Developer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 29, 2017
Top management is highly approachable and accessible, the work I do has a visible impact, discussing your concerns with supervisors or management is an informal affair, the teams here are meritocratic, you are not limited to your one team - for every project you get to interact with and share knowledge across multiple teams worldwide, feedback is instantaneous
My time At Bosch
Purchasing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Mount Prospect, ILJune 27, 2017
Bosch is a surprisingly excellent place to work.
They have great facilities that support whatever kind of work environment you need. There is lots of work to do and so you should be proficient at your job. I have had a great experience working there.
Pros
Excellent Managment and excellent facilities
Cons
The building is huge, it will take some time to get used to it.
Great environment, great learning experience
IT Mergers and Acquisitions Intern (Current Employee) –  Mount Prospect, ILJune 26, 2017
Wow, what can I say. I have gained so much experience during my time here at Bosch. Such a great environment, great people and always a challenge. My time here can be portrayed by internal communications, marketing and product development. It is always a joy coming into the office. I also appreciate the fact that they are trying to move ahead and adapt the innovative mindset, something everyone should be willing to approach!
Pros
Free Coffee, Work environment, work/life balance, benefits!
great review
gauge distribute to all sites at bosch (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJune 24, 2017
I learn to gauge all equipment, I enjoy the people, the hardest part of learning all the different gauges, a typical was always difference and culture
Pros
good pay
Cons
lunch and breaks
It's a good place to work
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJune 20, 2017
It's a typical engineering company, a normal day would be get there at seven thirty, and start to program. We weekly report to our program manager, and make sure the project is on schedule
Pros
learned a lot
Cons
not too many chances to advance up
Multiple opportunities to see different parts of the organization
Management Rotational Associate (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJune 20, 2017
Highly structured culture derived from German parent company which results in limited opportunities to provide innovative solutions within the organization
Good
Product Marketing & Management, Student Co-Op (Current Employee) –  Broadview, ILJune 20, 2017
Good experience as student coop. Many opportunities for students studying various fields in business.
Recommended if within traveling distance.
Take advantage of international exposure.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bosch. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2