Bosch Employee Reviews

My time At Bosch
Purchasing Clerk (Current Employee) –  Mount Prospect, ILJune 27, 2017
Bosch is a surprisingly excellent place to work.
They have great facilities that support whatever kind of work environment you need. There is lots of work to do and so you should be proficient at your job. I have had a great experience working there.
Pros
Excellent Managment and excellent facilities
Cons
The building is huge, it will take some time to get used to it.
Great environment, great learning experience
IT Mergers and Acquisitions Intern (Current Employee) –  Mount Prospect, ILJune 26, 2017
Wow, what can I say. I have gained so much experience during my time here at Bosch. Such a great environment, great people and always a challenge. My time here can be portrayed by internal communications, marketing and product development. It is always a joy coming into the office. I also appreciate the fact that they are trying to move ahead and adapt the innovative mindset, something everyone should be willing to approach!
Pros
Free Coffee, Work environment, work/life balance, benefits!
great review
gauge distribute to all sites at bosch (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJune 24, 2017
I learn to gauge all equipment, I enjoy the people, the hardest part of learning all the different gauges, a typical was always difference and culture
Pros
good pay
Cons
lunch and breaks
It's a good place to work
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJune 20, 2017
It's a typical engineering company, a normal day would be get there at seven thirty, and start to program. We weekly report to our program manager, and make sure the project is on schedule
Pros
learned a lot
Cons
not too many chances to advance up
Multiple opportunities to see different parts of the organization
Management Rotational Associate (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJune 20, 2017
Highly structured culture derived from German parent company which results in limited opportunities to provide innovative solutions within the organization
Good
Product Marketing & Management, Student Co-Op (Current Employee) –  Broadview, ILJune 20, 2017
Good experience as student coop. Many opportunities for students studying various fields in business.
Recommended if within traveling distance.
Take advantage of international exposure.
good place to work
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Albion, INJune 20, 2017
its a good place to work but you have to have thick skin. you need to be able to work weekends. they will work you overtime every week but they pay good.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
cant take a day off easily
It was a very productive working place and a good learning experience.
Intern (Former Employee) –  West Memphis, ARJune 20, 2017
It was a good work environment and there was plenty of work all the time. The shifts ran very smoothly and everyone worked together as a team so that made working much easier. I gained experience in areas that I once knew nothing about.
Pros
15 min breaks mornings and afternoons
Cons
Not long enough lunch break
fast paced environment and friendly co-workers
Line Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCJune 15, 2017
I absolutely loved working at Bosch. Easy, fast paced environment, the day flew by. Employees and supervisors were all friendly and open to questions.
Great company to learn things
Product Designer (Former Employee) –  Farmington, MIJune 15, 2017
Bosch has a very good work environment and people there are very friendly, especially to new employees. They choose outstanding candidates, so it is very comfortable to work in a team.
Pros
Good work environment
Cons
Project relative products delay
No room for advancement
Customer Service Representative/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJune 14, 2017
Nothing bad to say . There just was no room to grow. A typical day was answering 75 to 100 calls ., and also making outbound callbacks .Billing , sales , and customer service .
Pros
Great co-workers
Cons
No breaks
Friendly work place good people
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Albion, INJune 7, 2017
I loved Bosch the only reason I left is because I needed off 3rd shift. It's people friendly and the training is really great. They train you until you know your job before just leaving you alone.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Hard to get hired in
Fast paced
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Albion, INJune 1, 2017
Very fast paced environment, lots of overtime. It takes a very experience forklift driver to be able to maintain and and produce results in a timely manner.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Cons
Very tight space
Women have to lift like men harmfull to the body
Assembly line worker/ Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  ArkansasJune 1, 2017
My words wold there need to be more work areas for women that dont require women to lift like men more areas for women to quality control areas thats why alot of the women are leaving moreover pay needs to be raised.
Pros
Lunch area is there
Cons
No health care
very productive and fun atmosphere
Paste Lab Tech (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCMay 31, 2017
great place to work with great supervisors and a willingness to let you advance throughout the company.I would still be there if not for having to care for my Mom with Dementia
Pros
great people
Bosch
Proficient Level Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCMay 31, 2017
Bosch is a good place to work, people there are friendly and some of the best to work with. In my opinion though the "higher-ups" do not treat their employees as good as they deserve.
A family friendly place to work
Sr. Benefits Specialist - COE - Health & Welfare (Current Employee) –  Broadview, ILMay 28, 2017
Bosch has been a great place to work in regard to my "work-life fit". Management is very understanding of the personal needs of their associates.

Bosch also pays very well and has a robust benefits package.
Design Intern
Design Intern (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIMay 27, 2017
If you want to stay here after your internship (and you're not an engineer or in CS), then you need to network and branch out into different departments.
Corporate Downsizing - Sad!
Corporate Employee (Current Employee) –  Broadview, ILMay 26, 2017
Broadview Corporate seems to be on the chopping block. Over a dozen positions outsourced or eliminated this month. The future does not look promising for Corporate staff here.
Pros
Decent benefits
Cons
Poor leadership, unstable
Exciting place to work
Supplier Quality Engineer (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCMay 19, 2017
Overall, a great place to work. Lots of variety in jobs and products. Manufacturing and design, as well as other support functions are on site. Pretty solid work force, a bit more competition could raise the bar.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bosch. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2