Bosch Employee Reviews

Buena empresa
Practicante ingeniero manufactura (Current Employee) –  San Luis, AZJanuary 20, 2017
El tiempo que estuve trabajando ahi, habiaun ambiente de trabajo un poco pesado pero tolerable, la producción estaba muy mal planeada y por esa razon habia mucha presion por parte de los jefes
Not recommended.
SET-UP MECHANIC (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJanuary 20, 2017
I honestly could not recommend anyone to work here. It is an extremely unorganized company and management is even worse. While the money may be enticing I would suggest working elsewhere.
average at best
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  2800 S 25th Ave, Broadview, IL 60155January 18, 2017
Typical day was boxing and reboxing car items...... what I've learned just about different car parts.....management kinda rude because they think they are better than you....my co workers where really didn't acknowledge them really older than what I didn't like about the job I was people older than I was and break didn't exist hardly...... what I did like him out of it was the hours were great
Pros
Time was easy
Cons
no breaks
Lots of traveling and heavy lifting
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAJanuary 13, 2017
This is a company that doesn't pay that much but expects a lot. You are expected to drive a huge van with tools in the back to do daily demos. It gets old fast and the opportunities for advancement are very rare.
Pros
a job
Cons
hard work, little pay
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MIJanuary 4, 2017
Very good place to work. work life balance might be affected if not properly managed. salary and compensation are not good.
Excellent place to work. Good environment and a place that really cares about the people and quality of work produced.
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCJanuary 1, 2017
I enjoy going to work everyday because the people I work with are great team players and ready to learn new things. Our management team really care about the operators.
Production line it was ok to work.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Marion, ARDecember 30, 2016
Everyday was the same routine. Came in boxed tools to b shipped out. The workers got along did the work and got done with production. The company it self was a good company to work at.
Productive, Fun, inspiring, innovative
Sr. Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mount Prospect, ILDecember 22, 2016
The best company I have worked with so far. Best opportunities, opportunities of growth. Diverse company with over 370,000 employees worldwide.
Pros
So many to list
Cons
So few, I can't think of any Cons
great job that keeps me busy all day everyday and also learned new things
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCDecember 18, 2016
I inspect every washing machine that's not in finished form yet and make sure there aren't any defects or anything with them before sending it off to the assembly line
Pros
kept me busy all day
Cons
long shifts with short lunch breaks
Great
warhouse worker (Former Employee) –  Peoria, ILDecember 18, 2016
Great hours, great pay, great people, lot of free food, great 401 K plan, great vacation and a great, easy computer system to work with.
Great retirement plan.
Pros
All of it was great
Cons
They sold to Fiskars
Enjoy working here
Human Resource point Leader/Time keeper /Assembler (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCDecember 15, 2016
My tenure at Bosch I received more training than expected and I was indeed thankful. All of my bosses were family oriented and at the same time we all got the work done together. I left due to work force reduction.
Packer/Picker (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 13, 2016
Productive environment. Very organized some days there just wasn't any work. 10 hour days Monday - Friday. 8 hour days on weekends. Paid well.
people and work
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Romeoville,ILDecember 12, 2016
A normal day of work there is same customer and many different orders that are never the same. The people working there are easy to get along with and helpfully. Management need to get better at communicate what really is important what is not.
Pros
Other workers are always willing to help
Cons
management need to get better at communication
Demanding and Fun
Mold Operator and Assembly operator (Former Employee) –  Albion, INDecember 12, 2016
On a daily basis, I would go into work at Bosch and would always have a good day. Most of the time work was fast paced and demanding for product to meet deadline. I learned how to use different tools such as the utility knife, automatic hand held screw gun, and hand truck. Management was always great to me. If I ever had any issue or thought on how to make a job easier, I could always count on them to hear me out. My co-workers were of much different cultures and each individual unique in their own ways. The hardest part of my job was when a mold press would go down and the day would then go slower. I would have to find something to keep me busy. The most enjoyable part of my job was getting to know different types of people, and ways to build different parts of the fans in cars.
Bosch is a great place to work at.
OFFICE COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GADecember 5, 2016
I've been working temporary at Bosch for almost 2 years. It is a great place to work with great opportunities for growth. The management at this company is amazing. They are always open to innovation and improvements. They are definitely willing to hear new ideas and to implement them; no matter what level you are. I would highly recommend seeking employment with this company.
Excellent working conditions,good pay, and typical benefits.
Transportation Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MINovember 30, 2016
My position required leadership skills to direct the work force towards company goals. This included on time deliveries, customer interaction, and diplomacy. Other responsibilities included training of workers, both salary and hourly, and safety. It was a pleasure to work with, on the most part, professional people in their fields of expertise. This created a high expectation that the team would achieve daily and long range goals. I earned the respect from all levels of management.
Pros
Good 401 adds, and bonus structure was fair.
Cons
Insurance costs were high.
Great work environment, interesting work, and great people
Sr. Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MINovember 19, 2016
Bosch is a non-profit organization, which means it's not publically traded and there are no share holders. It's a very diverse company, as well as the largest automotive supplier in the world.
Bosch treats its employees well and there are many opportunities, especially for those with 4yr degrees.
Pros
Compensation, ability to telecommunicate, benefits
Cons
Large company (red tape), sometimes management orveracts to market conditions
Great company to work for
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Canton, MINovember 18, 2016
Well structured company to work for. Great benefits. Great pay and fun people to work with. Management was awesome. Was respective very well. Made a lot of friends.
Pros
Great company to add to resume.
Cons
Was lacking in developement opportunities in the end.
Ok job
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  West Memphis, ARNovember 12, 2016
It was a OK job just was some lo down employees there. Managers was OK just some of the employees constantly having meetings about who they knew was doin everything wrong.
Manager (Former Employee) –  United StatesNovember 7, 2016
Good benefits and opportunities for advancement. Moving to a centralized theme wherever possible to provide consistency to employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bosch. Our community is ready to answer.