Bosch Employee Reviews

Fast learning
Java Web services Developer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 24, 2017
Good for intermediate level technicians. People here are friendly and willing to share their opinions and ideas related to the project. It is a company with joy and fun. Recommend people seeking their career here.
Productive and fun workplace
Quality Intern (Former Employee) –  Kentwood, MIFebruary 24, 2017
Bosch is a great place for career growth, making friends, and experiencing new foods. I love our dog friendly office. It's so fun. One of my favorite parts about Bosch is our employer's emphasis on employee wellness and work life balance.
was a awesome place to work
Assembly/Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCFebruary 23, 2017
I was a contractor for a place called mau and we worked at bosch, I ran a machine called the battenfeld. I put the plastic on the injector. I also worked on a assembly line
Pros
just a good place to work for
Cons
needed longer breaks
Busy, Busy, Busy
CRIN Dept. Human Resource/Manufacturing Assoc. (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCFebruary 20, 2017
It's an ok place to work. The weeks are long. Mandatory weekends. No time with the family. Pay is good. Benefits are good. Medical benefits are good and they contribute to a health savings account to help with deductible.
Pros
lots of overtime if you want it
Cons
to much overtime and mandatory weekends. No life outside of work.
good pay and benefits
Machine operator (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCFebruary 15, 2017
ran machines and assembly line to help production numbers keep quota at an all time high for the company, it was a daily repetition
Embedded Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  IndianaFebruary 14, 2017
work in this company is very great full to me and i felt very happy in this company and make me learn more in this all very supportive and encouraging and helping in all areas
Pros
embedded software engineer
Cons
embedded software engineer
Productive work place
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCFebruary 14, 2017
Working on the forklift I had to make sure all 3 buildings scrap was taken out and put in the scrap waste. Also I had to make sure the chemical bins were taken to the chemical building
Pros
Work at your own pace
Cons
The pay
Yes, I did it and can still do it
Builder (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLFebruary 13, 2017
Work hard to learn it and then repeat 30 times per day to get paid.
I started when I had to take the model number and gather everything to build a unit 30 times a day. If we didn't have the prepared in advance materials, the line would start on another that the materials were ready to proceed with.
Now, everything will be sent to the line and NO WASTING TIME!
Pros
Parties for seasonal occasions and raises
Cons
Weather conditions, although getting better
Forklift
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  GAFebruary 9, 2017
The good job or anybody of no experience can go learn the way bosch is a good company on how to learn to drive the forklift good experience and know how Bosch company works packaging
Treat employees very well, but the bureaucracy is very cumbersome.
Senior System Engineer (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIFebruary 2, 2017
They treat their employees very well. They recently upped their minimum vacation days for new employees to 15, and have allow telecommuting 1 or 2 days a week, depending on your duties. So they seem to care very much about work-life balance, which is nice. They also actively seek input from employees through surveys about what will make a better work environment, and ACTUALLY implement a lot of them.
The downside for me is that it is very heavily bureaucratic. There is a specific process for everything, which is very inflexible, and good luck finding the process listed anywhere. I've been there for 18months, and I still feel clueless with a lot of stuff, which is very frustrating. I feel like half of my job is navigating through the bureaucracy just to get things done, which is quite frustrating.
good place to work
Facilities Technician (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJanuary 27, 2017
Had the best training programs for techs learned all different trades including rebuilding robots, machinist, hydraulics and pneumatics. Trained in PLC's and other electronic repairs.
Great Company To Work For
Jan 2016 Performance Driver /Instructor (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MI and Flat Rock, MIJanuary 25, 2017
Work at Robert Bosch LLC for over 6 years and from the first to the last day was a great experience.
It is a place that offers equal opportunities to all employees, adequate training and a very competitive benefit package.
Pros
Benefits, Management, Pay
Cons
Professional and challenging environment.
Assistant General Counsel (Former Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIJanuary 24, 2017
A professional and challenging environment, in which you will work with very intelligent colleagues from around the world.

The scope of Bosch's products and services provide a great variety of interesting projects to work on.
Buena empresa
Practicante ingeniero manufactura (Current Employee) –  San Luis, AZJanuary 20, 2017
El tiempo que estuve trabajando ahi, habiaun ambiente de trabajo un poco pesado pero tolerable, la producción estaba muy mal planeada y por esa razon habia mucha presion por parte de los jefes
Not recommended.
SET-UP MECHANIC (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJanuary 20, 2017
I honestly could not recommend anyone to work here. It is an extremely unorganized company and management is even worse. While the money may be enticing I would suggest working elsewhere.
average at best
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  2800 S 25th Ave, Broadview, IL 60155January 18, 2017
Typical day was boxing and reboxing car items...... what I've learned just about different car parts.....management kinda rude because they think they are better than you....my co workers where really didn't acknowledge them really older than what I didn't like about the job I was people older than I was and break didn't exist hardly...... what I did like him out of it was the hours were great
Pros
Time was easy
Cons
no breaks
Lots of traveling and heavy lifting
Territory Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAJanuary 13, 2017
This is a company that doesn't pay that much but expects a lot. You are expected to drive a huge van with tools in the back to do daily demos. It gets old fast and the opportunities for advancement are very rare.
Pros
a job
Cons
hard work, little pay
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MIJanuary 4, 2017
Very good place to work. work life balance might be affected if not properly managed. salary and compensation are not good.
Excellent place to work. Good environment and a place that really cares about the people and quality of work produced.
Production Operator (Current Employee) –  Anderson, SCJanuary 1, 2017
I enjoy going to work everyday because the people I work with are great team players and ready to learn new things. Our management team really care about the operators.
Production line it was ok to work.
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Marion, ARDecember 30, 2016
Everyday was the same routine. Came in boxed tools to b shipped out. The workers got along did the work and got done with production. The company it self was a good company to work at.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bosch. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2