Bosch Employee Reviews

Excellent working conditions,good pay, and typical benefits.
Transportation Manager (Former Employee) –  Saint Joseph, MINovember 30, 2016
My position required leadership skills to direct the work force towards company goals. This included on time deliveries, customer interaction, and diplomacy. Other responsibilities included training of workers, both salary and hourly, and safety. It was a pleasure to work with, on the most part, professional people in their fields of expertise. This created a high expectation that the team would achieve daily and long range goals. I earned the respect from all levels of management.
Pros
Good 401 adds, and bonus structure was fair.
Cons
Insurance costs were high.
good company
Fork Lift Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCNovember 30, 2016
Good company to work, will defiantly recommend this company to anyone who wants to work there. Very good and friendly environment and it really felt line home.
Great work environment, interesting work, and great people
Sr. Engineering Technician (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MINovember 19, 2016
Bosch is a non-profit organization, which means it's not publically traded and there are no share holders. It's a very diverse company, as well as the largest automotive supplier in the world.
Bosch treats its employees well and there are many opportunities, especially for those with 4yr degrees.
Pros
Compensation, ability to telecommunicate, benefits
Cons
Large company (red tape), sometimes management orveracts to market conditions
Great company to work for
Senior Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Canton, MINovember 18, 2016
Well structured company to work for. Great benefits. Great pay and fun people to work with. Management was awesome. Was respective very well. Made a lot of friends.
Pros
Great company to add to resume.
Cons
Was lacking in developement opportunities in the end.
Ok job
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  West Memphis, ARNovember 12, 2016
It was a OK job just was some lo down employees there. Managers was OK just some of the employees constantly having meetings about who they knew was doin everything wrong.
Manager (Former Employee) –  United StatesNovember 7, 2016
Good benefits and opportunities for advancement. Moving to a centralized theme wherever possible to provide consistency to employees.
Bosch
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCOctober 25, 2016
I loved working at Bosch . If you asked anyone about me you will have very good feedback. Bosch is a fast pace job and it's very easy. Everyone is very polite and positive.
Pros
Good job
Cons
Short breaks
Just not for me
Teardown Technician (Former Employee) –  Allen Park, MIOctober 17, 2016
I needed more to do.
They were trying to force me into another department in which I was uncomfortable with, because it required a lot of computer work. I am not computer savvy; I know bare minimum.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Forced cross-training
Warehouse
Picker (Former Employee) –  West Memphis, AROctober 14, 2016
I didn't quite like the environment. We have a certain time to get a lunch break or a mini break by the time we eat lunch you're almost late to complete your shift. The warehouse is extremely huge and you have to almost run to get to the front of the warehouse. But then there is that one thing that you cannot do and that is run.
Pros
Sometimes Free Lunches
Cons
Long walks from your post
Culture has changed dramatically
White Collar (Former Employee) –  Albion, INOctober 13, 2016
Worked for the company for nearly 20 years. They use to walk the talk of the culture and importance of community. They used to treat their employees like valuable team members. Now, it has turned into a burn them and churn them, no matter how much a person has contributed to the success of the organization.

Management changes every few years and the culture changes to reflect the beliefs and management practices of the current establishment.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Poor work/life balance and very weak management
Many opportunities for lateral movement, exposure to many product disciplines in the same company
Hydraulic System Engineer (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MIOctober 12, 2016
Typical day is mostly desk environment but it greatly depends on the product line one works in. Being a large company many responsibilities are compartmentalized, however a position where interaction with multiple disciplines was most rewarding because it allows you to become a generalist. At the same time, you could also become an expert in a specific component, so it's easy to find that this company provides opportunities across the board to fit the breadth of knowledge you're hoping to gain in a product/system.
good place to work. clean and friendly enviroment.
Production Associate (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCOctober 8, 2016
So far it is a great environment to work. You get well trained before being left on your own. There is opportunity to grow and advance if hired on permanently. The fact that you have to start as a temp instead of direct hire is kind of a negative due to the pay as a temp. You cannot live on $11/hr. But if hired perm, the pay is well above average.
Pros
very much potential
Cons
having to be a temp to get in the door
Greeeeatttttt!!
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 7, 2016
I learned a lot about different parts. I liked my managers. I got along well with my co-workers. The hardest part of the job was when our contract ended. I enjoyed going to work everyday to learn more, and meet new people.
fast paced
Machine Operator/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Albion, INOctober 3, 2016
Don't recommend, they don't care about the employees only the profits and quantity of parts put out, long hours 7 day work week,lots of employee turnover
Pros
good pay
Cons
bad management, don't care about their employees, working 7 days aweek
Nice place to work
Process Specialist (Current Employee) –  Farmington Hills, MISeptember 25, 2016
New offices. Free coffee at work. Work life balance. Work from home. Flexible work hours. The company is concerned about the health of its employees and encouragse healthy living.
It was an ok job, didnt really like it
LTL Stocker (Former Employee) –  West Memphis, ARSeptember 19, 2016
Didnt do too much but stacked tools onto a pallet. There was nothing much more to learn. The supervisors were good people and they always checked on you to make sure you was ok.
Cons
Very short breaks
Great working conditions
Development Engineer (Current Employee) –  BelgradeSeptember 17, 2016
It is possible to acquire organizational and expert skills, because company is constantly investing in your development.
It has highly competent management which is always available for the engineering force.
Cooperation between colleagues is great, even on international level.
Great experience with marketing and strategic planning
Regional Brand Manager (Former Employee) –  South Florida, FLSeptember 15, 2016
I have learned a lot from this position regarding strategic planning of the product line, communication with different management levels inside and outside of organization and also i have learned that i am not a 100% office person. I like to travel outside the office, meat people and get challenged by their needs.
good organization.
Good knowledge in Quality. (Former Employee) –  Any where in Bosch Ltd.September 8, 2016
good memories.
German culture is great.
willing to work in any where in Bosch ltd.
Good food and increment is also good.
Want to work in Germany and other parts of the world and i want learn more quality about Bosch products.
Okay place of employment
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Lincolnton, NCSeptember 8, 2016
I did not enjoy working here. The salary was no where near enough to do everything they expect you to do. I was doing work a manager should've been doing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bosch. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2