Bosch Employee Reviews

Great staff
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJuly 12, 2016
I couldn't find a better place to work and love the people you are working with. everyone who works there was absolutely amazing. I was working through a staffing agency and they stopped giving me hours :(
Productive and fun place to work
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Albion, INJuly 10, 2016
good sometimes fast pace days
learned how shrouds were defective or good
management was always there to help and keep busy
co-workers were all friendly
sometimes it was fast pace
friendly people to work around made the day go by fast
Pros
Free lunches, Good pay, Good Environment
Cons
N/A
pro active for safety
TPM mechanic (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 30, 2016
God company, associate input, people are very friendly even people you pass will say hello co-workers are very supportive. Enloyed the job I was doing until the position was eliminated
it was no fun
Assembly Worker (Former Employee) –  New Bern, NCJune 17, 2016
I would never work here again in my life, the pay was good of course but the managers sucked and I as an employee wasn't getting treated fairly
motivational fun and save environment with great benefits
Assembler/Builder hydraulic tester (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAMay 29, 2016
( A typical day at work ) my crew and I reaching our daily quota ( what I learn ) troubleshoot , calibrating , testing , rework ( management ) respectful and supportive ( co-workers ) , respectful and willing to lend a hand ,( hardest part of the job ) when machines would malfunction , ( most enjoyable part of job ) leading my guys helping and teaching as much as possible
Best place I have ever worked. Too bad they had to close
Manufacturing Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kentwood, MIMay 24, 2016
A typical day at work for me was extremely rewarding. This was a 7 day operation that required a lot of team work. What I learned from here was my knowledge of heat treat and the importance of team work. The management staff that I worked with was top notch. Most of my coworkers were also top notch. The was really nothing hard about this job but hearing the news we were closing. The great working relationships that you build!!
chaotic and an abundance of general incompetency
Product Development Engineer (Current Employee) –  New Bern, NCMay 23, 2016
the majority of employees are waiting to retire and do not care about being productive. management seems to encourage this behavior. it's a wonder things get done.
Pros
located relatively close to the beach
Cons
the atmosphere is draining, generally a bad work environment for career development
Highly structured
Finance Co-operative (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCMay 22, 2016
Finance department resembled a typical head-down, minimal collaboration, cubicle lifestyle.
Learned many functionalities of SAP
Gained experience in working between SAP and excel
Co-workers were very helpful and forthcoming with advice
Productive workplace
Operator/Laborer (Current Employee) –  North Charleston, SCMay 13, 2016
It was a wonderful workplace as in giving an opportunity to advance. My co-workers were a joy to work around giving me a lot of knowledge.
Bosch needs to focus more on a work/life balance
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCMay 4, 2016
Management leadership skills are lacking. Its more of a dictatorship. You are treated like a number and not a person with a life and family outside of Bosch. The hardest part of the job is the mandatory weekends. Some months we can work of 21 straight days. The most enjoyable part of the job is the pay. Advancement is on a "who you know not what you know' basis.
Good People
Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCApril 28, 2016
Driven and focused organizational management teams. The Bosch employees are highly trained, knowledgeable and dedicated to producing a great product.
North American Corporate
Corporate HR Manager (Current Employee) –  Broadview, ILApril 20, 2016
Allows for flexible schedules
Quickly growing company and fast paced
Coordination between corporate departments is often disjointed
Great job with great co-workers
Team Leader (Former Employee) –  Albion, INApril 19, 2016
Great job and great training. Room for advancement. Workers are rewarded for good work. Co-workers are helpful and work together. Decent pay for easy work.
Great learning Expierience, Great Mangement Favorite Job!
NAFTA Coordinator and Engineer Coordinator (Former Employee) –  South Bend, INApril 17, 2016
A Typical day at work involved staying on task and completing work assigned. I would also have many people whom I worked around greet me and make me feel valued and welcome. I also loved that they offered the staff a cafeteria so leaving the building during the day was optional. I also met many interns and military officials from Germany and learned to speak basic German. By far one of the best places I have ever worked. My only regret is being hired as temp and expiring my position uncontrollable after 2,000 hours as they were doing very little hiring in at the time. I was so liked by many people who worked there that I played on the softball team and they begged the company to hire me in and at the time they had very little control in doing so, as they were continuing to downsize the company.
Pros
Cafeteria
Cons
Temporary Employee
Good Work life-balance
Embedded Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  StuttgartApril 9, 2016
Management not transparent to employees but decent work culture and good opportunity to learn.
Decent compensation and very good work-life balance. Limited growth opportunities for employees.
Pros
Free lunches, Work-life balance, decent compensation
Cons
management not transparent, limited growth opportunities
Work environment is comfortable
Motion Graphic/UI Designer (Former Employee) –  Palo Alto, CAApril 8, 2016
The work environment is quiet and comfortable. The co-workers are friendly and enthusiasm. The team leader had taught me a lot about mobile UI and UX.
Constant learning & productive
Supplier Quality Intern (Current Employee) –  Kentwood, MIApril 7, 2016
I love my job, mostly because my days flies by in a flash. On a given day, it starts with a meeting at 8am where one from each department gather at a room and discuss if they have any issues on last day, Then i go to my desk and check my mails and early hours you will find me speaking to the clients, Regarding any quality issues.
After that i will be involved in 8D meetings (It is a problem solving technique) and follow up the statues of the problem.
Folled by lunch with team mates
By noon i will be busy with generating supplier score cards and calculating there PPM and PLKZ for suppliers.
Pros
Good teamwork and support, well established work procedure
Cons
slow process
fun work environment
Assist in month end closing (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLApril 7, 2016
Learned how to maintain customers invoices and pay them out on time. Handled the incoming mail and processed it the same day. was able to maintain emailed inbox invoices up to 500 a day.

My co-workers was an awesome team to work with.

the hardest part of my job was when we all had to get through 1000 emails a day. so I would work overtime to get the job done

the most enjoyable part of my job was the atmosphere
Pros
having an awesome team lead
Cons
having no benefits
Global Cooperative
Wiper Blade System in Asia Pacific (Former Employee) –  TaiwanApril 6, 2016
- Challenge & Knowledge
- Fix problem independent and learning from working
- Multi- project
- Diversity
- Exchange experience
Nice colleagues in BOSCH packaging Tech
Commercial Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Hangzhou, CNMarch 26, 2016
My daily work was contacting with customers via telephone and email. I visit customers often to help them to solve technical problems, sale spare parts, service, and maintain relationships.
Internally, I was responsible to coordinate with other departments. I worked hard and got ‘Best Employee’.

Professional Program offered by Global BOSCH
Communication & Interpersonal relationships Customer Oriented Sales
Basic Self-regulation Skills Workshop Skills
English Expression Skills Basic Sales Skill
Time and Pressure Management English Presentation Skills Basic

All my colleagues, in my department, are very nice people. We worked together as a high efficiency team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bosch. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2