Bose

Bose Employee Reviews

GOOD place
ELECTRICAL ENGINEER (Contract) (Former Employee), Framingham, MAMay 19, 2015
Good place except contract work. Liked the place.

Good food. People pretty good.

Management good.

Nothing to complain about
A Tribute to Dr. Bose
SENIOR LEARNING & OD CONSULTANT (Current Employee), Framingham, MAMay 16, 2015
Pros: Brand name, Company Image, Dedication to Employees, WOW Products, Colleagues, Leadership
Cons: Stronger Competition, Adapting to new marketplace
I was fortunate to work for a company whose founder created an amazing opportunity for me and my family. He gave up the opportunity to go public and make billions for sake of maintaining his vision for the company. And who does not like Bose products!

True to his vision for employees developing to their highest potential, this was a major reason for my choice to remain with Bose. The breadth and depth of new knowledge acquired, skills developed and experience was amazing. My value add increased tremendously as a result.

There are so many talented individuals who work there and at all levels. It is fun working with colleagues and leaders who want to succeed, but not at the expense of people.
Productive Laid Back Work Place
Assembler (Former Employee), Columbia, SCMay 11, 2015
Assisted with painting buildings and houses for contractors as well as individuals. Also supervise 5-9 workers on a daily bases
fair place to work
Manufacturing engineering technician (Former Employee), Framingham, MAMay 10, 2015
Pros: great learning opportunities
The company was a fair place to work and gain valuable experience. The most enjoyable part of my job was working with the staubli robots.
Best Place to Work!
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Westborough, MAMay 5, 2015
Pros: Great products
Cons: High goals
Exciting company with great products! Management cares about the people, and co-workers care about each other. High energy environment with lots of success.
Good Company
Assistant Store Manager (Current Employee), San Francisco, CAMay 4, 2015
Pros: great culture, great upper management
Cons: not enough opportunity for advancement in retail
I love working for Bose. I have learned and grown both professionally and personally. Anyone who wants to learn the basics of sales and professionalism would enjoy the learning culture at Bose.
An excellent working environment
development team member / scrum master (Current Employee), Framingham, MAMay 1, 2015
Pros: excellent working environment
Cons: none
The Corporation has always stressed that it's employees learn new skills allowing you to improve and be a more productive corporate citizen.
A good place to work but little potential for advancement
Product and Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee), Westborough, MaApril 28, 2015
You go in and get on the phones. Take calls and help customers troubleshoot their issues. If troubleshooting fails you offer a repair or exchange. My personal coach was fantastic and others were also very kind. Of course there are some that nobody likes and employees aren't afraid to vocalize their opinion but nothing is done since seniority plays a big part. Hired on as a contract to full time for 6 months but there were people there who were still on contract for more than a year.
Fun place to work
Sales Specialist (Current Employee), Woodstock, GAApril 28, 2015
Everyone that I work with are fun to work with and are very helpful. It allowed me to have more of an appreciation for Bose and what they do.
Very productive, lots to learn with a lot of support
Call Center Representative (Former Employee), Westborough, MAApril 26, 2015
Phone sales, with great incentives
explaining all of Bose wonderful products
had a lot of support from the Bose staff
Great schedule and a fun environment
like family
Assembly Technician (Former Employee), Blythewood, SCApril 25, 2015
Pros: they care about all of there employees
Cons: there extremely strict
we knew our managers from the moment we walked in, and they really wanted us to succeed. For the holidays we were always off and on weekends. you get the chance try out whateer made you feel comfortable.
good
Senior Engineer (Current Employee), Framingham, MAApril 23, 2015
It's nice place and has intelligent engineers. Benefits are good too. Many have come here and have stayed here for a long time.
150% warehouse capacity with no space left for the basic stuff.
Warehouse clerk (Former Employee), San DiegoApril 13, 2015
Pros: Great benefits if you are a Bose employee
Cons: Safety, due to the lack of space
This company has serious safety hazards everywhere in the San Diego warehouse, the lack of space is what's causing these issues.
Very professional and fun place to work.
Global Security Officer (Current Employee), Blythewood, SCApril 9, 2015
I enjoyed going to work everyday. The people I encountered were like a second family. The management was very professional and courteous. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting and greeting new employees, and contractors and vendors.
Fun technological and people friendly environment
District Training Manager (Former Employee), Framingham, MAApril 8, 2015
Pros: Private company with customer benefit in mind.
Cons: Private company subjected to react to market changes and budget.
Bose Corporation is a healthy and strong environment to work in. The most enjoyable part of the job for me was the fact that I played with the new products way before the consumer saw it and the fact that I was one of the emitters that delivered the performance/benefits of the products to Latin Markets once the products launched. The hardest part of the job was being away for weeks at a time during selling season.
A dynamic and state of the art company
Systems Manager (Former Employee), Framingham, MAApril 1, 2015
As IT systems manager, I was responsible for overseeing the design and software development for several direct marketing projects. A staff of 3-4 reported to me.
Great place to work!
GLOBAL SUPPLY MANAGEMENT - Commodity Specialist (Current Employee), Framingham, MAMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Excellent work/life balance, product discounts, friendly work atmosphere
Cons: Old boy network and if you haven't been tapped on the shoulder forget about advancement.
Great work atmosphere with intelligent people. Excellent work/life balance, product discounts, friendly work atmosphere
Continues to work on personal/business development
Showroom Experience Representative (Current Employee), San Diego, CAMarch 30, 2015
Creates a environment that allows you to work at your pace. Always trying to make individuals better. True team environment.
Great environment to learn and grow.
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee), Westborough, MAMarch 25, 2015
I worked here as a temp during 2 different season's. They are wonderful to work with. Culture is respect driven. Great products, fabulous training.
RANDSTAD CONTRACTOR (Former Employee), Westborough, MAMarch 13, 2015
I have worked for the Bose Corporation on two different occassions. The work environment was top notch and management was very supportive and continually challenged their people to exceed their own personal goals. I would like to return to Bose.

1 2 3 4 5

About Bose

At Bose, better sound is just the beginning. Learn more about our story of passion and innovation, and explore career opportunities.

Bose Salaries