Bose Employee Reviews

Automotive Account Specialist II (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 15, 2017
Great place to work. it is challenging due to the nature of the business itseld being an automotive division, but it gives me great pleasure and satisfactory feeling every time i go to work,.
Amazing
Switchboard Operator/Receptionist (temp) (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MAFebruary 7, 2017
I absolutely love the group of people I worked with. They helped you the way you could learn. And they built you up to be better.
Amazing company to work for!
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 6, 2017
I enjoyed 8 great years with this company. It was a pleasure working with this private corporation. Work environment is great.
Love Bose
Assistant Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 29, 2017
I loved working for this company. Some of my best training came from here. I would have stayed for a very long long time. Compensation is great for the retail world.
Senior Copyeditor (Former Employee) –  Stow, MAJanuary 27, 2017
Bose was a great experience for me. A very fast-paced environment filled with great people. I learned a lot here and made some lasting friendships.
Pros
The people
Cons
Ever changing organizational structure
Productive and Fun place to work, with great people
Project/Program Manager- International Division (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MAJanuary 20, 2017
Everyday is something new and challenging. The work environment and the management style keep it enjoyable and a pleasure to be a part of each team that makes up Bose.
my experience
Sales Lead/Specialist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJanuary 17, 2017
this was an awesome company to work for and and my original management team was amazing. the best part of this job was being able to listen to music and test the product. i learned so much about speakers, sound systems, and etc.
Very cool work environment at Bose
Quality and Automation Engineer (Current Employee) –  Stow, MAJanuary 10, 2017
So many new things to explore and learn @Bose .
All the managers are very co-operative and can stop by anyone to ask any technical questions .
Managers stand by in your mistakes and are always of appreciating nature
Outstanding company to work for.
Assistant Store Manager Woodbury R319 (Current Employee) –  Central Valley, NYJanuary 5, 2017
I have been in retail for over 20 years and Bose corporation is the best company I have worked with. Bose is a cutting edge audio company that has been in business since the mid 70s. Our products are designed and engineered to deliver the best audio for the price you pay.
Pros
Very energetic and upbeat work environment.
Cons
Incentive based pay fluctuates fiscal year to year.
Productive workplace
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 2, 2017
During work we created lasting impressions on customers by providing tailored recommendations on products and exceeding all expectations. I learned to Troubleshoot products and educate customers on how to get the most out of them. Also while I have been working here we continuously train and learn about new technology, products and services to better address any customer concerns about buying our product.
Amazing company and products
Sales & Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Westborough, MADecember 27, 2016
Amazing company. Great employees and tremendous support from management.
Many opportunities for an individual seeking growth and improvements.
Mentorship programs, training support.
Pros
Benefits, employees, products
Cons
Position Outsourced
Changing Business
Senior Analyst, Customer Operations (Former Employee) –  Framingham, MADecember 1, 2016
Bose is a great place to work, but going through changes due to challenging market, Work life balance was good, benefits are good, and most management is very good.
Great company to work for!
Lead Sales Specialist (Former Employee) –  Gulf Shores, AL 36542November 22, 2016
I very much enjoyed my time with Bose. The only reason I am no longer employed with the company is my location was outbid on rent from another company so we were forced to close. I enjoyed my job, interacting with my coworkers, and the company itself. Bose truly cares about it's employees and that shows through competitive salary, great bonuses and awesome benefits. 10/10 would work for the company again!
Pros
Enjoyable work place
Cons
Outsourced customer service as of 2016
Great products, great company.
Customer Care Rep/Product Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  Westborough, MANovember 16, 2016
Fun place to work, true "open door" policy at all levels of management. Company has an employee first attutude.
Great products for home theater and audio.
Fun and Wonderful
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Rosemont, ILNovember 10, 2016
Having the ability to meet new people as they get to experience the sound of Bose, is exhilarating. I work at a company where I get to be surrounded by music and co workers that are just as passionate about music and a stress free life with the amount of systems we have to bring out the best needs of any customer that walks into our store.
Pros
Listening to music.
Bose Culture
Tier II Wi-Fi Technical Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MANovember 2, 2016
Working at Bose is a very positive and well built infrastructure. All the tools and resources are provided to make it the best place you have ever worked.
I was with the company for 7 years. A lot of changes took place in 2015.
Aviation Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Framingham, MAOctober 17, 2016
I have worked here for many years and I would have to find an amazing opportunity to make me want to leave.

People typically live out there career at Bose.
Thoroughly enjoyable work place!
Sales Special (Former Employee) –  Miramar, FLOctober 7, 2016
I thoroughly enjoyed working at Bose. The benefits and work environment is absolutely amazing! The company takes care of their employees and management to the highest level!
benefits
Cons
n/a
A wonderful company to work
Specialist in sales (Current Employee) –  Orange, CAOctober 6, 2016
Its a great company to come and work and help customers with any concers. I get to learn a lot from each customer that comes in to the store
Pros
Good employee discount
Cons
schedule is tough
Understanding Customers
Sales Specialist (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 16, 2016
A typical day at work seems to be more stressful than most. The company puts a lot of pressure on you to sell products, even to people who do not wish to buy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Bose. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2