BOSH GLOBAL SERVICES

BOSH GLOBAL SERVICES Employer Reviews

Decent Benefits and Great Co-Workers
Communication Systems Analyst (Current Employee), Springfield, OHAugust 5, 2014
Pros: great team, hardworking hr
Cons: high turnover, shift work
My role is to provide 24/7 IT support to an ANG RPA SOC. I typically work between 80 and 90 hours a pay period. I would consider my position relatively low stress. I work at a remote site away from the corporate offices. My overall opinion of the corporate HR and management is mostly positive as I've never hit any kinds of "road blocks" when dealing with them. The only issue I have found so far is that the turnover has been very high, as in, most people seem to only work for the company for 1 to 2 years and then they're gone. We can't seem to keep people around and all the people that leave have moved on to similar jobs in roughly the same geographic area with higher pay and regular hours. This trend has led me to start looking for other positions elsewhere and it's basically only because I can do almost the same thing with an easier schedule and 10% more money.
Small Company BIG VALUES
Cyber Systems Operations Specialist (Current Employee), Warner robins, GAJuly 29, 2014
BOSH is a small company with less than 200 employees trying to grow and do better by its employees. Whenever there is a change needed all one has to do is move it up the chain of command and the company's president and owner will be in contact with you to try to better your experience there. Not many companies will have a president that cares as much, and I'm glad to be at this company that does.
USAF Contractor
Subject Matter Expert (Former Employee), Langley AFBOctober 28, 2013
Pros: hire good people, good site lead
Cons: contract work
Good Company, it is hard to win contracts with the government in flux. Overall I enjoyed my time
A very enjoyable company to work for
Aerosonde SUAS Operator (Current Employee), Newport News, VAOctober 17, 2013
Pros: great benefits package
Everyone at BOSH has been great to me. I work overseas in locations with spotty internet access and the staff at the home office has always made the process of filling out required paperwork very easy. They will always go out of their way to ensure I get paid on time and that my benefits stay up to date.

The only downside is the job security aspect. Being a business that focuses on supporting Government contracts you never know exactly how long you will have a job for. Which requires good money management for the future.
Great People, Poor Choices of Contracts
Field Service Representative (Former Employee), Newport News, VAApril 1, 2013
Pros: great people
Cons: poor business skills and contracts.
The people that work in the office and support the forward deployed personel are amazing. The choices that are made by the the group acquiring contracts aren't making the best choices and causes layoffs of a lot of people. I would look for a company that has a more stable footing. BOSH is great but they are young in a unmanned game that has been fielded by larger companies. They are having a tough time holding thier own.
Horrible
Systems Administrator (Former Employee), TucsonMarch 22, 2013
Pros: nothing
Cons: everything
This place is awful and is comprised of mostly bad management that shows favoritism to a select few "company men". If you haven't been working here for at least 2-3 years, expect to be treated like dirt unless you are willing to work numerous hours of overtime without compensation. This is an awful company and you should definitely keep your distance.
Very nice place to work. Enjoyed my job.
Systems Engineer (Current Employee), Newport News, VAJuly 8, 2012
Good management, and very nice company values. They are flexible with my work schedule to accommodate personal things.